Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Wizzle obviously the $100,000 bet was fake. Deem is right. Reread his post. Your unit isn't 100 if you don't ever bet 100. common sense my man.

Lakerman -- you only exist because I allow it. You understand? Good luck with your bets.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Wizzle obviously the $100,000 bet was fake. Deem is right. Reread his post. Your unit isn't 100 if you don't ever bet 100. common sense my man.

Lakerman -- you only exist because I allow it. You understand? Good luck with your bets.
    You're the worst NBA capper on here .. Actually the worst capper on here .. You know absolutely nothing about sports outside of reading articles on espn ... Keep it up clown not one person here even takes your advice

Fukkin loser just buried you again

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    You're the worst NBA capper on here .. Actually the worst capper on here .. You know absolutely nothing about sports outside of reading articles on espn ... Keep it up clown not one person here even takes your advice

Fukkin loser just buried you again
    You're not the first person to say that. You realize you saying my write-ups are copy and pasted from ESPN is a compliment right? It's not easy to write for ESPN. I guess you didn't really think that one through. No worries, get the next one.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

You're not the first person to say that. You realize you saying my write-ups are copy and pasted from ESPN is a compliment right? It's not easy to write for ESPN. I guess you didn't really think that one through. No worries, get the next one.

Goat you have been buried time and time again on this site.

I like you because I can talk basketball with you but let's be real here - you've had some of the worst runs of anyone on this forum. Just downright epic burials.

Good job last season I think you made money right? Good luck the rest of this season.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Omgg you really are an idiot

Copying what you read on espn and posting them here is not a compliment

You take what someone else says on another website and say its all your shit and your own write up. You are fukkin clueless man. Its easy to press ctrl-c to copy something and then ctrl-v to paste on a forum

Fukkin moron i swear .. Go to bed you fukkin virgin

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Goat you have been buried time and time again on this site.

I like you because I can talk basketball with you but let's be real here - you've had some of the worst runs of anyone on this forum. Just downright epic burials.

Good job last season I think you made money right? Good luck the rest of this season.
    Never got buried once in almost 4 years of betting nba on this site. not one year. sure you can point out other sports because i don't know too much nor claim too. i am one of the best basketball minds on this site. everyone knows it. one of the best nba gamblers around.

never lost money in 10+ years betting nba. my worst loss on this site was miami against dallas 2011 finals. cleaned up in 2010 on site in finals, 2012, and obviously last year.

Don't question me

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    Omgg you really are an idiot

Copying what you read on espn and posting them here is not a compliment

You take what someone else says on another website and say its all your shit and your own write up. You are fukkin clueless man. Its easy to press ctrl-c to copy something and then ctrl-v to paste on a forum

Fukkin moron i swear .. Go to bed you fukkin virgin
    alright, so take one of my writeups, copy and paste it in google, and it should come up then on espn right? fool. i was being sarcastic. you're just alluding to how much basketball knowledge i actually have, because everyone on this site knows that those are my writeups. i realize it's hard for you to believe my talent.

i know. it's mindblowing.

t-wizzle

Never got buried once in almost 4 years of betting nba on this site. not one year. sure you can point out other sports because i don't know too much nor claim too. i am one of the best basketball minds on this site. everyone knows it. one of the best nba gamblers around.

never lost money in 10+ years betting nba. my worst loss on this site was miami against dallas 2011 finals. cleaned up in 2010 on site in finals, 2012, and obviously last year.

Don't question me

Lol no you got throttled in 2011. Absolutely buried. You lost something like 25 out of 27 bets in a row. It was embarrassing but you redeemed yourself last year.

I'm not questioning you. I'm reminding you. You're welcome.

Goat Milk

Lol no you got throttled in 2011. Absolutely buried. You lost something like 25 out of 27 bets in a row. It was embarrassing but you redeemed yourself last year.

I'm not questioning you. I'm reminding you. You're welcome.
    Dude that was a rumor starting by one of these clowns. you actually believed that? lol. i documented everything from every year. threads don't lie. carry on.

t-wizzle

Dude that was a rumor starting by one of these clowns. you actually believed that? lol. i documented everything from every year. threads don't lie. carry on.
    No every thread is documented. I don't have the time, nor do I care enough to pull them but tomorrow I may just have to.

You are lying out of your ass right now. Give it up.

Goat Milk

No every thread is documented. I don't have the time, nor do I care enough to pull them but tomorrow I may just have to.

You are lying out of your ass right now. Give it up.
    Do it tomorrow and find I lost 25 out of 27 I'll leave sbr forever. Swear to god. If you don't want that as payment, I'll do whatever you want. Tally your YTD for the whole year. Organize your plays. Whatever it is. I'll post a video on SBR of me doing something.

I'm lying right? I'm bluffing? That was a rumor kid. Started by a troll.

t-wizzle

Do it tomorrow and find I lost 25 out of 27 I'll leave sbr forever. Swear to god. If you don't want that as payment, I'll do whatever you want. Tally your YTD for the whole year. Organize your plays. Whatever it is. I'll post a video on SBR of me doing something.

I'm lying right? I'm bluffing? That was a rumor kid. Started by a troll.

No it wasn't. I was here. I witnessed it and I remember it. Regardless you're clearly going to keep denying it so I don't really care. It was your money, not mine.

No you don't need to do whatever I want. Christ wtf you trying to be my bitch or something lol.

Goat Milk

No it wasn't. I was here. I witnessed it and I remember it. Regardless you're clearly going to keep denying it so I don't really care. It was your money, not mine.

No you don't need to do whatever I want. Christ wtf you trying to be my bitch or something lol.
    That's how confident I am. It was a rumor starting by the lakerman click. which involves you obviously. you just came to the defense of a man that lost 100 grand on 1 play. I lost 13 of 15. I don't forget things. Then I won 9 out of 10 right after that. Then SpreadSniper and all lakerman minions exaggerated it. You got a bunch of options. I'll take a video of shaving my head. I have long curly-wavy brown hair. I'll fukkin buzz it all off right on SBR.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Rumor my ass. It was 110% true and you know it. Are you saying we all just got together and fabricated that story together?
    Points Awarded:

JR007 gave No coincidences 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Jago2008 gave No coincidences 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Don't question me
    This post, right here, is what makes me believe this guy's an SBR Mod ghost.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Rumor my ass. It was 110% true and you know it. Are you saying we all just got together and fabricated that story together?
    I'm saying that I lost 13 out of 15. Then won 9 out of 10. I don't forget things. It was a time when Lakerman and I were in a fight and all his troops came to his defense to try and run me off sbr. same thing happened in 2010 with paco. You remember?

You're welcome to also go through the plays and if I lost 25/27 I will do any of the following: Leave SBR, post a video of me doing anything that's not sexual or childish, tally your YTD in all your season long threads accurately and clearly. That's all I can offer.

Goat Milk

I'm out. Let me know what you guys want to do. Send me a PM.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

What the hell are all you guys talking about, I thought this was a thread about NBA plays not waving our e-penis' around our knees.... or is that all SBR has been reduced too? Why am I even asking this question...

Goat is = +EV at the NBA generally, and then yet posts moronic RL plays in the MLB playoffs and purposely fades NoCoin's sound MLB plays...

I know if comparable I have a relative asian e-penis according to you guys, but I know what I'm talking abt when it comes to sports.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7683

Wow goat. Too funny.

vancityswag
    vancityswag's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1668

such a sick read on the 6ers game

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

These games change within a split second