No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    No coin off basis again.
    Have you seen my NFL thread? Moron.

The fact that you and Smoke are trolling this play makes me like it even more.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1902

The public wins on the Eagles.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Packers are a 4-12 type team without Rogers

many of you reading game wrong

I am the one
    I am the one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

All nocoin does is talk about games and never bets

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

No coin off basis again.

Packers just lost at home to a backup QB. This team wins the NFC with Rodg. You're undervaluing him. This line was going to be -8 with him. Rodgers worth well over 7.

I'm not saying GB loses but the line is accurate. Lacy isn't nearly as effective, nor Nelson without A Rodg.

Not to mention Packers D gave up 27 points to McCown.
    Except none of this makes sense because the Bears are better than the Packers. Bears avg 30 ppg so 27 is normal.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

You mean now what Rodgers is out the Bears are better?

ChiLLx

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    You mean now what Rodgers is out the Bears are better?
    Not sure what you mean. Bears are better overall team regardless.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1806

Quote Originally Posted by SteveRyan View Post
    Philly is the smart play here.

Don't fade Foles with the hot hand right now. He's gonna light it up just like last week. Don't let this one pass without getting on board.
    GB is always the play here as long as they stay favorites.

Public road dogs are a losing proposition long term.

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Is Rodgers worth NINE points? No player in the NFL is worth that. Still have to take GB here.
    He's worth 10. You can count out at least 1 TD and 1 FG.

Philly is the play. Foles could go 6 straight games like this. You want to get on it from the start. Even if Philly loses, the concept is solid. Go with the hot hand and ride it for as long as possible. Don't wait until 2 or 3 games have passed to decided that Philly is a good bet. Jump on it early and don't let any of these games pass.

ChiLLx

He's worth 10. You can count out at least 1 TD and 1 FG.

Philly is the play. Foles could go 6 straight games like this. You want to get on it from the start. Even if Philly loses, the concept is solid. Go with the hot hand and ride it for as long as possible. Don't wait until 2 or 3 games have passed to decided that Philly is a good bet. Jump on it early and don't let any of these games pass.
    Just...no

k13

I got Philly 300-1 to win SB, they won't do anything but that was a silly line.

Bears were 175-1 last week, win one game, 40-1 now...lol

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    Except none of this makes sense because the Bears are better than the Packers. Bears avg 30 ppg so 27 is normal.
    So Jay Cutler and their back up make no difference?

Learn to read, dumb fuk.

k13

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post

Pinnacle must have read my post, Philly is -1 now like a minute later...

ChiLLx

I got Philly 300-1 to win SB, they won't do anything but that was a silly line.

Bears were 175-1 last week, win one game, 40-1 now...lol
    The swing in futures is so stupid...Niners were like +1200 when they were 1-2. Now top 3 favs where they should have been the whole time

k13

The swing in futures is so stupid...Niners were like +1200 when they were 1-2. Now top 3 favs where they should have been the whole time
    You can pick up some great bargains but you have to be quick.

225-1 Baltimore looks tasty now, good chance they beat Bengals...

Love to get Packers if they lose a few more and then get Rodgers back. Top 2 in NFC.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Going over this game I really like Philly I will let you all know tomorrow how much I'm putting on it

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Coin, you will never reach Paco fame.

You have absolutely no charisma....

The sooner you realize this the sooner you can be content n' happy with who you are........

meader99

Not sure what you mean. Bears are better overall team regardless.
    Really? The only chance the Bears had at beating Green Bay was Rodgers getting hurt. Better team? Laughable.

meader99

So Jay Cutler and their back up make no difference?

Learn to read, dumb fuk.

Since Cutler has been a Bear, the two highest scores the Bears have posted against the Packers were both led by McCown.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Coin, you will never reach Paco fame.

You have absolutely no charisma....

The sooner you realize this the sooner you can be content n' happy with who you are........
    charisma?

keyboard charisma?

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

You understand that you have to bet every game for the year for that proposition to hold true. you can't just pick and chose based of 52%. no one is gonna bet every game every week w/ that theory to end with a couple bills at the end of the season. they'd rather take risks and lose a thousand or have a chance at winning much more.

ChiLLx

Well GB is now a dog at home...hmm

Eric22174
    Eric22174's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3599

Green Bay Packers general manager Ted Thompson places the responsibility for the backup quarterback position squarely on his own shoulders.The playoff picture

"If something went wrong at the backup quarterback position, it's my fault," Thompson told USA Today on Friday. "It's not somebody else's fault. It's not even one of those quarterbacks' fault. I just didn't get it worked out right."Thompson spoke with USA Today's Tom Pelissero in a wide-ranging Q&A that touched on everything from thePackers playing through injuries, Thompson's love of scouting and even mentions Brett Favre. You can -- and should -- check out the entire interview.During the discussion, Thompson explained why he chose Seneca Wallace as his backup, despite not having the quarterback in training camp or with the Packers in the preseason.

It's fairly obvious to me that even the GM thinks Seneca Wallace could be a huge problem at the back up position as his career record is 6-15

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29934

Your "concept" is essentially to overreact to every blowout and 1-game outlier that happens in the NFL. I don't think that's a solid concept in sportsbetting. That's the sort of thing that every square I know does

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

No but Seneca Wallace is that bad .......put$$on int. Prop it will hit 1st half

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Quote Originally Posted by Eric22174 View Post
    Green Bay Packers general manager Ted Thompson places the responsibility for the backup quarterback position squarely on his own shoulders.The playoff picture

"If something went wrong at the backup quarterback position, it's my fault," Thompson told USA Today on Friday. "It's not somebody else's fault. It's not even one of those quarterbacks' fault. I just didn't get it worked out right."Thompson spoke with USA Today's Tom Pelissero in a wide-ranging Q&A that touched on everything from thePackers playing through injuries, Thompson's love of scouting and even mentions Brett Favre. You can -- and should -- check out the entire interview.During the discussion, Thompson explained why he chose Seneca Wallace as his backup, despite not having the quarterback in training camp or with the Packers in the preseason.

It's fairly obvious to me that even the GM thinks Seneca Wallace could be a huge problem at the back up position as his career record is 6-15
    Nice post!! Quite possibly the most revealing interview Thompson has given in a long time; guy usually is tight lipped and doesn't say much.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Pack should have kept vince young.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Pack should have kept vince young.
    Agree.

I still think that if you take the whole of these two teams into consideration, the Packers have an advantage here -- especially at home. I'm perplexed by this line. I figured GB would be -3 with Rodgers out minimum. And yes, I know Seneca is awful. He's had a week to work with the first string offense now in practice, though. Plus, I think both Clay and Hawk are playing tomorrow.

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Id think philly. But i smell trap. Gb. A pk at home to no one. Wont even go near this game

CDMKMP
    CDMKMP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Everyone so caught up in how bad Seneca is when he basically had zero first team reps and got thrown into the fire last week. With a full week to practice he'll definitely be better. Yeah he's not an all-star, or even 1/3rd of what Rodgers is, but he'll be better.

They don't need him to do anything other than provide the smallest of credible pass threats. The run game is more stout in GB than it has been in YEARS with Lacy/Starks/Franklin trio.

I don't think the Eagles will be able to stop that, so it's all about whether GB can handle the Eagles offense.

coitus_maximus
    coitus_maximus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4080

All of you are basing this game about how bad Wallace is. Yes, he needs work, but GB can run the ball with a few play actions. Even in that blowout against Oakland, they gave up 210 rushing yards. Watch alot of Lacy, Starks, and Franklin. GB to the bank to win.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

And you're basing this off the fact that an NFL team is going to ignore how bad their run game was and that in order for GB to win they'll need to run. They know this so they'll force Wallace to beat them.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57705

Everything points to Philly - Huge game by Foles last week and easy win; GB in disarray with poor backup and just got shredded by McCown. That's why GB will win. Things are never as easy as they seem in the NFL...

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

I think greenbay defense gonna have a long day

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Have you seen my NFL thread? Moron.

The fact that you and Smoke are trolling this play makes me like it even more.
    getting plus money id say pack are just about a must play, reading this thread and the ppl that like phily pretty much backs that up.. everyone banging wallace at qb is fine but didnt matt flynn get paid off playing a gm with this offense? and that was with a shit run gm. pack will own the time of possession, lacy and starks will wear philly down, foles will go back to looking like a backup, mccarthy will figure out a gm plan rolling wallace out and giving him easy throws.. i never would have touched this gm with discount double bitch and a 10 point spread but now that pack are gonna be a run 1st gm which actually plays into the olines strength and everyone back in luv with philly which strange cause they all liked oak last week, ill take me some pack + whatever they will give me..

First 12345 Last