ridik01
    ridik01's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kansas State vs. Texas Tech

Hello, I am back to give my opinion on another big 12 football game this weekend.
    Now remember I am a rookie, do not take my word to heart. However, I do watch a lot of big 12 football and feel confident about this pick.

Kansas state is currently at +2 1/2 and I am expecting them to cover and win SU. Yes, Kansas state lost to NDSU at the beginning of the year, but they have shown great strides in the past couple games to actually be one of the more better teams in a lackluster big 12 right now.

To back up my claim, Let's look all the way back to Baylor vs. Kansas state; Kansas state perfected keeping the ball out of the hands of a much more explosive offense(Baylor) than TTech, not to mention Kstate's defense held Baylor to the lowest amount of points scored this year, something OU couldn't even do! Kstate's defense is a true unsung hero of that team, and their offense depends heavily on a fierce running game to win the game.
    Now why I think Kansas state will beat up on the Red Raiders, TTech showed they could not stop the run against Ok state(literally could not stop it), even when they stacked their entire team inside the box they still couldn't stop them! This is a clear weakness that Kstate will exploit in no time. Kansas state's HC Bill Synder showed he knows to how to keep the ball out of the hands of an explosive offense, and how does he do it, by running the ball...A MAJOR WEAKNESS OF TTECH! Expect to see 125+ rushing yards and at least three rushing TDs by Kansas state. Tech relies on a pass happy offense than Bill Snyder is known to exploit, once getting behind in score, Tech usually gives up on the running game and solely relies on the pass game. A huge mistake against a team like Bill Snyder's.

Texas Tech was playing with tons of emotion, but with back to back disheartening losses; they have lost support and the team is a little off the rails right now. Expect Kstate to win by 7 points tomorrow!

-Once again, I am a rookie do not take my analysis to heart. I hope to keep winning for you guys and get ya'll some money off of big 12 football!

SmoothOperRaider
    SmoothOperRaider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I've got a raw adjusted score of 36-29 KSU. TTU turns the ball over too much and has a hard time with the power run game on defense.

Their 3 man defensive front is a liability as it is not at the point where they can stuff the run game with this personnel set. DB's are laregly walkons and the LB corp took a hit at OLB.

For the record, I'm a big Tech homer and the remaining portion of their schedule has nasty mistmatches for the opposing teams to exploit - save for Jace Amaro ... but he's on a fumbling trend right now.

If Brewer or Mayfield walk on to the field, for any reason, the game changes.
    Last edited by SmoothOperRaider; 11-08-13 at 02:37 PM.

ridik01

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothOperRaider View Post
    I've got a raw adjusted score of 36-29 KSU. TTU turns the ball over too much and has a hard time with the power run game on defense.

Their 3 man defensive front is a liability as it is not at the point where they can stuff the run game with this personnel set. DB's are laregly walkons and the LB corp took a hit at OLB.

For the record, I'm a big Tech homer and the remaining portion of their schedule has nasty mistmatches for the opposing teams to exploit - save for Jace Amaro ... but he's on a fumbling trend right now.

If Brewer or Mayfield walk on to the field, for any reason, the game changes.
    I am also a huge Red Raiders fan, but I believe they are mismatched greatly in this game.

ridik01

Kstate up 18!

ridik01

Up 25!
    Last edited by ridik01; 11-09-13 at 12:34 PM.

ridik01

Enjoy your money everyone!

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice call and write -up

I tailed you on this play.

ridik01

Quote Originally Posted by pokernut9999 View Post
    Nice call and write -up

I tailed you on this play.
    Thanks! I'll try to keep them coming every week.