Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

most of the player are Haubargh recruits...He is not legit in my eyes

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post
    most of the player are Haubargh recruits...He is not legit in my eyes
    For that reason, he would jump as fast as possible before reality sets in.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Doesn't matter who recruited them, he doesn't recruit in NFL. You get paid to coach. Guy has proven he can coach and shut down what most consider the best offense in FBS, the offense that has infiltrated the NFL.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: teaserpleaser

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 02-20-15 at 04:07 PM. Reason: image does not exist

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

If Shaw leaves Stanford is considering channeling Bill Walsh as head coach. Where is Jane Roberts when you need her

ridik01
    ridik01's Avatar Become A Pro!

If Shaw leaves Stanford he's going to a school in the city of Austin, Tx.

wagerjunkie
    wagerjunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Doesn't matter who recruited them, he doesn't recruit in NFL. You get paid to coach. Guy has proven he can coach and shut down what most consider the best offense in FBS, the offense that has infiltrated the NFL.
    I'm just guessing but I'm assuming this is on pace to be up there as one the top seasons with OVERS hitting in the NFL.

don't think I remember this many points being scored week after week

wagerjunkie

Quote Originally Posted by ridik01 View Post
    If Shaw leaves Stanford he's going to a school in the city of Austin, Tx.
    if he leaves Stanford, and goes to the NFL he will also destroy the career of every single RB of whoever plays for him, considering he already does it now.

letting that kid touch the ball 40+ times last night. I know you like to "ground and pound" Shaw, but how bout splitting carries and letting the kids at RB that play for you actually have a chance at playing at the next level.

Sarunas
    Sarunas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post

ridik01
    ridik01's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by wagerjunkie View Post
    if he leaves Stanford, and goes to the NFL he will also destroy the career of every single RB of whoever plays for him, considering he already does it now.

letting that kid touch the ball 40+ times last night. I know you like to "ground and pound" Shaw, but how bout splitting carries and letting the kids at RB that play for you actually have a chance at playing at the next level.
    He just needs to make FBs his primary RBs lol

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Quote Originally Posted by wagerjunkie View Post

Those are your opinmions and you are entitled to them... now here are mine:

• Contrary to popular belief, college football is not a farm system for the NFL.
    • Some of the greatest college/pro running backs in history have not only been the bell cow of their respective offense, but they wanted to carry the ball until they dropped.

wagerjunkie

no.

las8
    BigdaddyQH is a pedophile
    las8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16799

I doubt Shaw would leave any time soon. NFL opportunity, possibly. It is very unlikely he coaches different college football team. At least straight from Stanford. Great coach tho. I have much respect for the guy.