Parlayplayer
    Parlayplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Now is the time to place your Super Bowl bets!!

I like the afc in the sb this year.(specially Denver) rite now u can get the whole afc, not just Denver to win the sb at -1.5 or 1 at-110. That line will not get any better then that! If u put den vs sea in the sb, come sb Sunday that line would not be better then -3. Put any other team against Denver in the sb except possibly sanfran ur line only gets worse! If Denver don't make it u still have other solid afc teams who will be favored by more then 1.5.

On the other hand if u like the NFC then go bet some futures rite now. U can get sea at 5/1 sanfran 7/1 no9/1 gb 16/1 dal 25/1 and det car or chi at 28/1. U can pick 5 NFC teams to win and at worste break even. U can also place a large bet on afc and sprinkle in a few NFC fit Favs to play it safe or NFC long shots like gb chi for a back up profit if one makes it. Bet 2200 afc and 300 on a chi gb future and ur sitting pretty in a chi/gb vs den sb! Personally I like the afc line alone.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

I put down Carolina at around 35/1 to win the NFC for shits and giggles two weeks ago. Most under rated defense in the league.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

And if Denver doesn't make it? You're almost definitely going to be giving points

The line is where it is for a reason

Carolina is underrated, very solid team. But they actually have a negative chance of winning the NFC with Cam at QB, the dude just finds ways to lose.

Parlayplayer

When ur laying a -250ml on Denver come Super Bowl Sunday cuz u don't like the -7 line, don't say u haven't been warned!!

If Indi cinci or ne make it they are still probably favs having beat tougher teams most likely away to get there!

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Denver won't even get to the NFC championship game. Chiefs are winning that division.

uvarunthetable
    uvarunthetable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3474

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    Denver won't even get to the NFC championship game.

I agree with you, there is just absolutely no way Broncos make the NFC Championship game
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Parlayplayer

Parlayplayer

Ill give u 1000-1 chiefs aren't NFC champs, well now that I think about it I better just offer 100-1! Bet?? Lol!!

Parlayplayer

Ok ok, don't want to screw myself so 10-1. I just keep talkin myself outa this one easyliving! Get it well it's hot!

easyliving

Quote Originally Posted by Parlayplayer View Post
    Ok ok, don't want to screw myself so 10-1. I just keep talkin myself outa this one easyliving! Get it well it's hot!
    if you were pro I would have taken you up on that

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Parlayplayer

It was a joke buddy, u said NFC championship and they are Afc teams!! Don't let a pro see this n sucker u into that one!

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Get a pro in here to offer easy 50-1 on Broncos not making NFC championship game.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Oh parlay

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9978

I am pro easy - you name the odds you want on that. Bet is: Odds that chiefs play in NFC championship game. You want 10-1 - you got it - 25-1, I am good with that. I am willing to risk any amount that the Chiefs don't make that game

easyliving

Quote Originally Posted by uvarunthetable View Post
    I agree with you, there is just absolutely no way Broncos make the NFC Championship game
    just realized the typo obviously I meant AFC.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    I put down Carolina at around 35/1 to win the NFC for shits and giggles two weeks ago. Most under rated defense in the league.
    good luck.

i think its possible.