LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Low Profile CFB Game to Jump on Early for Saturday

Texas-San Antonio -8 over Tulane. This looks to me like a classic case if an undervalued team facing an overvalued team.

LT Profits

Line is on its way to double-digits.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

I'm getting a green light on Tulane to play plus the points on my end.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

If you bet UTSA openers every week, you would of beat almost every closer.

seems like there line moves a few points every dam week

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    If you bet UTSA openers every week, you would of beat almost every closer.

seems like there line moves a few points every dam week
    And they are what, 6-3 ATS? Apparently the sharps like this team, and they are indeed getting better every week. But more to the point, UTSA has a chance to become bowl eligible with they win two of their last three games, which would be a great accomplishment in their second year in FBS. They have totaled over 900 yards while winning the last two weeks and they even covered vs. Arizona and Oklahoma State earlier in the year. And Tulane's 6-3 record is a farce.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

might lay the juice on the ML

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

One of the teams in this matchup boasts wins this year against # 92 Tulsa, #114 UTEP, # 117 UAB and #120 New Mexico State

The other one has wins against #35 East Carolina and # 47 North Texas #107 ULM, #110 LA Tech and Tulsa.

Which one is phony.

Is it the one who racked up 28 points against the third stringers in garbage time against OSU who were leading by 36 and yanked their starters?

Which team has the higher Fremeau numbers to date.

potlimit
    potlimit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1759

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    One of the teams in this matchup boasts wins this year against # 92 Tulsa, #114 UTEP, # 117 UAB and #120 New Mexico State
    Bingo... not saying UTSA doesn't win this, but I'd jump all over Tulane +10. Hope you're right and it gets there. GL.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

A perfect eample of wanna-be's trying to convince us that they know all about these two teams, who would not win more than 3 games i a legitimate conference. I just read in another site why you should be all over Tulane. Does anyone in here have a winning record?

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    A perfect eample of wanna-be's trying to convince us that they know all about these two teams, who would not win more than 3 games i a legitimate conference. I just read in another site why you should be all over Tulane. Does anyone in here have a winning record?
    Trolls need to be subtle or clever to be successful. Your hamfisted approach is just embarrassing. It's like baby's first trolling attempt

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by etothep View Post
    Trolls need to be subtle or clever to be successful. Your hamfisted approach is just embarrassing. It's like baby's first trolling attempt
    Read the fukkin post history on the clown. Hilarious. Fukkin two bit jagoff know it all. Always ready to tell folk they don't know shit but don't post jack shit other than you don't know shit.

Dime a dozen.