ridik01
    ridik01's Avatar Become A Pro!

Texans vs. Colts

Who's everyone picking this weekend for Colts vs. Texans? This game means a lot more for the Texans and Keenum is going to turn some heads again!
    My money is going to reside with the Texans SU!

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Is Foster playing?

ridik01

He practiced Wednesday and Thursday. I think he's questionable, which means he's probably playing!

sickler
    Facade 101

Last I heard he was a game time decision. That was on Friday. Haven't seen an update.

ridik01

"Game time decision" is used to further confuse the opponent's defense, which forces your opponent to set up separate defensive schemes vs. different backs. I will be surprised if he does not take the field on Saturday.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

have you seen Houston play? Colts win this one by more than 2 TDs

pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

Quote Originally Posted by ridik01 View Post
    "Game time decision" is used to further confuse the opponent's defense, which forces your opponent to set up separate defensive schemes vs. different backs. I will be surprised if he does not take the field on Saturday.
    The colts will be prepared for the game either way.. It just depends on which Andrew luck shows up the one who beat the niners in San Fran or the one who lost to the chargers.. this game is Indy or no play!!

sickler
    Facade 101

Foster didn't play. I wasn't able to watch the game, brutal zebra calls from what I've read.

ridik01

Quote Originally Posted by sickler View Post
    Foster didn't play. I wasn't able to watch the game, brutal zebra calls from what I've read.
    There was a couple questionable calls. Kubiak was allowing Keenum to throw the ball and he was shredding the secondary. However, Kubiak collapsed at half time and someone else took over for play calling and kept giving the ball to Tate.
    Keenum threw for 350 yards and 3 TDs, his second game to pass over 250 yards. A crazy game that seems fit for a Sunday night!