Potentate
    Skirred Money
    Potentate's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's not like he was out there (allegedly) just smokin' people and doin' real dirt left and right, like some coulda-been-a-contenda tight ends we know.

xraygord
    xraygord's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 316

What drugs? Was it just weed? That is pretty lame.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by xraygord View Post
    What drugs? Was it just weed? That is pretty lame.
    ddint read story but pretty sure nfl doesnt release that kind of info.. im sure prob weed, maybe blow. prob good chance little weed and blow mix, although blow even easier to beat on piss test than weed and we talking bout dude with no body fat so while yea it lame as it a joke that what you do on your own time that doesnt hurt other ppl gets you screwed over, it also lame that he too penetrating stupid to cheat the test, at least for him nfl it just suspension while us real working stiffs risk being fired (or worse for me, risk going back to place i rather not go, easy to pee clean tho ) over staying home at night and smoking some weed and watch sons of anarchy, breaking bad, or south park then fukkin the wife and going to bed, but hey get you a bottle of jack get hammered and beat your wife and it all good that is legal!
    Points Awarded:

MoneyLineDawg gave 2daBank 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

It's like you have 2 DUI's already and after you get released from jail you go out to have a couple drinks and on the way home you get another DUI. What is the judge supposed to do? Put you in jail indefinitely.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Had to be weed.....unless he is an addict

Every other drug out of your system in a day or 2 pretty much

So either really bad luck, an addict.....or most likely weed

Sad

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4567

Do these stupid athletes not understand that they have a job playing a game that mostly anyone would die to do? Play your 5 to 10 years, retire and then do all the drugs you want. They will never learn.

But if it is weed, then that is pretty lame. Since it's legal in a couple states. It has to be something worse.

2dabank - To beat a pee test, is it something you can take daily, weekly or monthly? So it can beat a surprise drug test? Just wondering since the NFL testing is probably random. I'm clueless on this, since I have no need to fool a pee test.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Do these stupid athletes not understand that they have a job playing a game that mostly anyone would die to do? Play your 5 to 10 years, retire and then do all the drugs you want. They will never learn.

But if it is weed, then that is pretty lame. Since it's legal in a couple states. It has to be something worse.

2dabank - To beat a pee test, is it something you can take daily, weekly or monthly? So it can beat a surprise drug test? Just wondering since the NFL testing is probably random. I'm clueless on this, since I have no need to fool a pee test.
    I don't think he understands what random means. He thinks NFL sends players emails to tell them when they are coming to collect pee samples.

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    It's like you have 2 DUI's already and after you get released from jail you go out to have a couple drinks and on the way home you get another DUI. What is the judge supposed to do? Put you in jail indefinitely.
    I have had 4 DUIs and I never served prison time until the 4th one, which I received a 1 year sentence and got parole after 4 months. It's really not as bad as you make it sound, buddy. People like to have fun, and driving when under the influence is just that....fun.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by NittanyLionsFan View Post
    I have had 4 DUIs and I never served prison time until the 4th one, which I received a 1 year sentence and got parole after 4 months. It's really not as bad as you make it sound, buddy. People like to have fun, and driving when under the influence is just that....fun.
    what? go fukk yourself you selfish prick.

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

Some people like getting trolled

imadegen
    imadegen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9093

I got 7-1 odds that the jags wont win a game this season. Looking better by the day.

2daBank

I don't think he understands what random means. He thinks NFL sends players emails to tell them when they are coming to collect pee samples.
    i know far more about random test than yo im quite sure and if you cant beat one you a idiot, end of story..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post

sure it randum but it not like they dropping by the house. there a pill if used properly can assure yourself 4 hours worth of clean piss so if you insist on being a pot head and are already part of the nfl drug program you know you gonna be tested so if you had any sense you would be going into work clean on a daily basis..

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4567

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    sure it randum but it not like they dropping by the house. there a pill if used properly can assure yourself 4 hours worth of clean piss so if you insist on being a pot head and are already part of the nfl drug program you know you gonna be tested so if you had any sense you would be going into work clean on a daily basis..
    Gotcha!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    They are actually dropping by the house. They can show up anytime at your house and take your piss. That's why is called random.

Cross
    Cross's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9281

Standard nfl brain in him.

2daBank

They are actually dropping by the house. They can show up anytime at your house and take your piss. That's why is called random.
    ok mr wealth of knowledge. it random as in when you show up, and trust me they cant do it after practice cause he be deluded every time.. your bs knows no bounds, congrats..

First 12