daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

UGA/Ten over with that Pig pen guy fumbling the ball out of the end zone for a touch back was pretty brutal

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    got to say nw vs. ohio st. you could foresee the bengals/dolphins game ending in a safety. but nobody saw that fumble-rooski in the nw game.
    Um, no -- I saw it coming.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Had the Buckeyes was totally surprised I won, but its college weird things happen when Head coaches throw the alumni a bone. I had the Bunguls and lost, but having the over and the game going to overtime and not getting the 3 in the pros and the game not ending in a tie and you still lose the over. CRIMINAL Play a lot of poker and boys that is a BAD BEAT or better yet a kick in the balls that shyt had to just piss them poor guys off. I have cried on here for a lot less.... LOL

Chili_Powder
    Chili_Powder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

A. Northwestern/Ohio State easily. Nothwestern vs the spread was in good shape the entire game until the fluke play. Dolphins game was on under pace for most of the game. If there is no safety, there is still a shot that the game ends in a tie (6:30 minutes left), and finally if the game lands on 43 there would have been some pushes both ways.
    Last edited by Chili_Powder; 11-01-13 at 11:29 PM.

Sarunas
    Sarunas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

game of OSU style make happen all the years

overtime safety? is this. not all the years

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24921

Like someone said................Ohio St. WAS NEVER COVERING in the game save for that very last circus freak-show play. The Bungles game was 0-0 after the first quarter, hardly a bad beat.

Sdotbold
    Update your status
    Sdotbold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

Quote Originally Posted by pinnacle420 View Post
    How about the ny/pats clusterfuk?
    i think its up there !

Chili_Powder
    Chili_Powder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Quote Originally Posted by Sarunas View Post
    game of OSU style make happen all the years

overtime safety? is this. not all the years
    Not talking in generalities, but these particular games specifically. Northwestern was covering the spread the entire game until that final fluke play(59:55), while the Dolphin game was on under 42.5 pace the entire game, except for 37 seconds (12:37-12:00 of the 4th quarter). People have a tendency to overreact to an event which has recently happened.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7847

it's easily a.

because

that play had no impact on who won or lost, and on top of that was so insanely flukey. and there was no time left on the clock. ohio state didn't even have the damn ball, it's not like they were out to run the score up or anything.

there is no question that is the worst beat many of us will ever see. i had nothing on either but happened to see both. i would have been WAAAY more pissed if i had northwestern +7, as they were basically covering that whole damn game. the over didn't ever look like it was gonna hit in the dolphins game but happened to go to overtime, and like someone said, if your over goes to overtime, you're getting bailed out anyway, so if it loses, tough shit.

Sarunas
    Sarunas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

mathemicals tells safety

betting peoples tells osu

in the boths is the hard miracle in the hole of ass. then! the sexual milks on the face. is the nature of the betting!

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

I can pop at smile.

Little game in dirty down veto it

First 12