Lol this thread.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

My $500 bet says fukk your reasoning for thinking Memphis is better

buckeyesooner
    buckeyesooner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2127

430 yards given up=proof that Memphis D is better...at least in some delusional minds!!

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    Win with class Hippo, I pick up $1,500 on the game,don't see me boasting and trashing L.T.

greenhippo

LT was on here the whole game running his mouth? Thought that was someone else. If I'm wrong and it was him then I have no problem with what I said.

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

LT was on here the whole game running his mouth? Thought that was someone else. If I'm wrong and it was him then I have no problem with what I said.
    I guess the fukk you was directed at someone else
    Last edited by Bet10Heinekens; 10-30-13 at 11:17 PM.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

wow a $500 bet? I bet you made a big boy dump in the toilet this morning too.

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Another weekday game, another TPowell meltdown/burial.

What has happened to you, man?
    wtf man? You think ALL I play are these shitty weeknight games? I'm still up a little over 8 bets for the past 2 weeks. AND NO, I DON'T GIVE A penetrate WHO BELIEVES. I'd rather be winning posting away from SBR than losing posting on SBR.

greenhippo

I'll let tpowell slide having never posted a single one of his bets on here before. Guy is just upset he was on the wrong side. Happens to all of us

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

LT is solid people. Guy always posts his reasons. he wins more than he loses from what I've seen. Nobody wins them all and he is always respectable.

The only guy talking sh@t was TPowell. It was all crickets after he got done with his name calling.

The chirping finally stopped after it finally dawned on him that he was square as penetrate with his reasoning + pick.

I usually never say penetrate about this stuff other than posting reasons why I like a game. But damn, when guys quote ya and call you a clown, idiot and whatever else, well, I'm firing back.

This was only a 1x play for me. I'm not sure what was better, me winning and others he was ripping, or the fact that he lost.

TPowell

I'll let tpowell slide having never posted a single one of his bets on here before. Guy is just upset he was on the wrong side. Happens to all of us
    thank you, ready to end this thread. I obviously overestimated Memphis a little. Doesn't bode well for UCF and Houston IMO

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by Pivotpoint View Post
    LT is solid people. Guy always posts his reasons. he wins more than he loses from what I've seen. Nobody wins them all and he is always respectable.

The only guy talking sh@t was TPowell. It was all crickets after he got done with his name calling.

The chirping finally stopped after it finally dawned on him that he was square as penetrate with his reasoning + pick.

I usually never say penetrate about this stuff other than posting reasons why I like a game. But damn, when guys quote ya and call you a clown, idiot and whatever else, well, I'm firing back.

This was only a 1x play for me. I'm not sure what was better, me winning and others he was ripping, or the fact that he lost.

lol so Memphis was a "square" play? Cincinnati was a square but that WON. Not a bad play obviously but come on man

greenhippo

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    thank you, ready to end this thread. I obviously overestimated Memphis a little. Doesn't bode well for UCF and Houston IMO
    Mug pounding emoticon

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by buckeyesooner View Post
    430 yards given up=proof that Memphis D is better...at least in some delusional minds!!

yards are absolutely meaningless unless you have some sort of arbitrary number of plays. Cincinnati averaged around 5.50 yards a play. Lets no pretend they had their way. They averaged under 3 yards a carry. Either way, Memphis defense is better than Cincy's. The offenses are vastly different obviously, which I didn't see

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

leave it go powell we got 50 more games before sunday, i lost this one 2.

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    leave it go powell we got 50 more games before sunday, i lost this one 2.
    got the card already capped. Finishing up my team previews of EVERY team in a LINED conference for NCAA baskets and I'm going penetrating nuts. Gets old quick!

stuck621
    stuck621's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

I feel bad about fading LT but I still do it

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

wtf man? You think ALL I play are these shitty weeknight games? I'm still up a little over 8 bets for the past 2 weeks. AND NO, I DON'T GIVE A penetrate WHO BELIEVES. I'd rather be winning posting away from SBR than losing posting on SBR.
    This has become a regular occurrence with you for some reason in these fleabag games.

Look, I had Memphis too. Shit happens. You seem to think that every time you lose a bet, you were still on the right side. You weren't. Neither was I. Period.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

lol so Memphis was a "square" play? Cincinnati was a square but that WON. Not a bad play obviously but come on man
    No it wasn't.

Square bet = losing bet.

The end.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Well....THAT sucked. The biggest key to this game was Memphis's inability to get off the field on third down, and second key was their receivers blow. Oh well...NEXT!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Hard to pick the weekday games plus erratic teams .

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

This was so simple and proves just how much the vast majority of you alleged bettors overthink a game to death. No one in their right mind takes a 1-5 team who lost to (at the time) a 1-4 team at home (SMU), against a 5-2 team who was 5-0 ATS in the last 5 games between the two teams, unless they get 7 1/2 points or more. This was about as easy as it gets. Stop trying to analyze each and every stat on a team, and try using a little common sense, something that is drastically missing from 85% of the posts in here.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: HuskerExpat

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    This was so simple and proves just how much the vast majority of you alleged bettors overthink a game to death. No one in their right mind takes a 1-5 team who lost to (at the time) a 1-4 team at home (SMU), against a 5-2 team who was 5-0 ATS in the last 5 games between the two teams, unless they get 7 1/2 points or more. This was about as easy as it gets. Stop trying to analyze each and every stat on a team, and try using a little common sense, something that is drastically missing from 85% of the posts in here.
    it was so simple huh? Don't you love it when books THROW MONEY AWAY?

TPowell

No it wasn't.

Square bet = losing bet.

The end.

don't understand your logic. Pretty obvious that sharp players dont win EVERY bet

buckeyesooner
    buckeyesooner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2127

If the 2 teams played 10 times Cinci would win 8 or 9. Easy bet!!!

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by buckeyesooner View Post
    If the 2 teams played 10 times Cinci would win 8 or 9. Easy bet!!!
    what penetrating model tells you that? You idiots kill me with this 8 out of 9 times they win. You couldn't probably open a penetrating database, much less tell me that with any certainty

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    So why was Cincinnati only -1.5?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

don't understand your logic. Pretty obvious that sharp players dont win EVERY bet
    Irrelevant. What does a "sharp" play get you after the fact? Bonus points at your book? A do-over because it was "sharp"? Nothing. "Sharp" plays are no longer "sharp" plays when they lose. Just because you beat the closer or there was RLM or your "model" claims it was a good play doesn't mean it was one. And this coming from a guy who killed the closer on both this game and the Pelicans last night. Neither one came anywhere close to cashing.

WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

LT is this the first game you have ever lost? Naw, didn't think so. My guess is you will lose a couple more along the way.

Hell, maybe the forum should put you in front of a firing squad...gardenpeas, a loss picking Memphis.

Well I learned many, many years ago: It's not how you drive...it's how you arrive.

I vote NO on the firing squad!

TPowell

Irrelevant. What does a "sharp" play get you after the fact? Bonus points at your book? A do-over because it was "sharp"? Nothing. "Sharp" plays are no longer "sharp" plays when they lose. Just because you beat the closer or there was RLM or your "model" claims it was a good play doesn't mean it was one. And this coming from a guy who killed the closer on both this game and the Pelicans last night. Neither one came anywhere close to cashing.

sharp players were on Memphis last night, hence it was sharp play. 1+1=2?

First 123