megamillionslose
    megamillionslose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3740

Vegas Runner with yet another patented REVERSE SWEEP!

VR piggybacked with the sharps & unfortunately faithful clients will have to rush out to their local warehouse club in the morning for a case of Preparation H after a serious BACKWOODS BEATDOWN!He thought a spot play volume reduction the past couple days would right the ship but unfortunately that backfired big time.No worries mate.VR has already rushed out a NFL package with a couple of BAIL OUT BOMBS.Throw in the Sunday Night Football bonus pick as the proverbial icing on the cake & you definitely won't want to bet without "MR. NEVER BETTER"!
    Last edited by megamillionslose; 11-02-13 at 10:27 PM.

goirishgo
    goirishgo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10821

Its like watching a carnival of a bunch of monkeys. Every guy is in on the scam, and then they all defend each other.

Its absolutely comical.

megamillionslose

Da Fat Man(D' Angelo)was even more FUTILE than his good buddy Vegas Runner!

MONSTER 0-3 Saturday reverse sweep fresh on the heels of his BIGGEST CFB pick of the entire season crashing & burning last Saturday!No worries though because he's unleashing his BIGGEST NFL pick this month today as a BAIL OUT BOMB to get faithful clients even.Meanwhile you could probably watch him drown his sorrows once again by stuffing his fat arse over at the Caesars Palace Bacchanal Buffet brunch this morning!

patman66
    patman66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7633

I look forward to seeing Tony George's picks.The dude is so full of himself,when he gets called out he acts like he is 13 years old...Loved his Oregon state pick friday,lol...dude is so square...heard he is doing 35% for the season.He is so full of bs they even baaned him till december...comical

hallandale
    hallandale's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11008

He maybe a another lang fade keep him posted??

megamillionslose

Vegas Runner's weekend warrior BURIALS continued on Sunday!

Two of his top three picks crashed & burned to cap a brutal weekend losing all three days!No worries though.Supposedly he's NEVER FELT BETTER because he's unleashing top picks on both the MNF(99.99% sure he won't be releasing Green Bay -10!)& NBA(winless in hoops this season!)tonight as a BAIL OUT DAILY DOUBLE in desperate hopes of helping faithful weekend package clients avoid paying their man Tuesday!

hallandale

Wow they sent out basketball packages. With a guarantee flowers & casket if we lose!!!!

megamillionslose

Da Fat Man has lost his Midas touch on Pittsburgh area teams!

Desperately trying to bail out clients after an ugly Saturday reverse sweep Da Fat Man faithfully placed all his trust with aging old geezer Dick LeBONEHEAD to come up with a brilliant game plan to continue throttling struggling Tom Brady & his once potent Patriots offense by confidently releasing a top pick on SHITTSburgh.New England raced up & down the field like they were playing Big Ben's swiss cheese D alma mater.Da Fat Man no longer proudly displays his SHITTSburgh area prowess on his Pregame page!

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13609

The fat man loses 7.7 units on Saturday with no mention on Sunday but today he did want you to know he went 2-1 yesterday with a small profit of .7 units. Typical pregame marketing.

MORE MONEY
    MORE MONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4441

Quote Originally Posted by hallandale View Post
    He maybe a another lang fade keep him posted??
    No maybe about it. Tony Terrible George has always sucked as a handicapper from what I recall. What I don't understand, is why the picks from those pregame paid touts are not listed here or anywhere else as FADE picks, like is done with Lang and several others. That would be a classic, pregame paid touts posted as fade material....LMFAO!

Spungalo
    Spungalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2424

Quote Originally Posted by Straguzzi View Post
    A few closing points:

-So glad my friend Picsix quit posting there. The man would post and nail the Triple Crown race cards and other great horse race days; ie. Arlington Million. You'd think they'd buy him a box of cigars or something. Instead, they'd sell triple Crown horse picks. The man is great horse handicapper and bettor; honest, humble. He and I used to try to teach people bettings tactics there, apparently to no avail.
    Agreed, straguzzi! Picsix has been a great resource for me in the ponies as well. Hell now we get them sent in twitter and is much more convenient.

clook4545
    clook4545's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tony George has his own site now. Did PreGame kick him out?

MORE MONEY

Quote Originally Posted by clook4545 View Post
    Tony George has his own site now. Did PreGame kick him out?
    He always did have his own site. Tony Terrible is suspended from selling at pregame until after thanksgivivg, I believe. Tony Terrible tried to get away with posting a bull$hit record in the pregame forums but got called out by a poster. After it was determined the record was not legit, Tony Terrible had the balls to blame the listed bull$hit record on his ASSISTANT, as he stated. Like this guy really has an assistant, and this mystery assistant is responsible for posting Tony Terrible's record....LMFAO again!

Straguzzi
    Straguzzi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7218

Quote Originally Posted by goirishgo View Post
    Biggest fraud sports website on the internet.

Yes.

They did well yesterday; didn't they? Cappers killed their followers but helped line the pockets of those operators.

Straguzzi

Quote Originally Posted by Spungalo View Post
    Agreed, straguzzi! Picsix has been a great resource for me in the ponies as well. Hell now we get them sent in twitter and is much more convenient.
    :

Picsix and I speak on a regular and email daily. He's helped make me money. Not only horses but sports too. Stand-up guy.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Spungalo

hallandale

All records at pregame are bull shit. You would think they love gorgeous George's 63% he gave him self lol

MORE MONEY

You would think they love gorgeous George's 63% he gave him self lol
    It's still a joke seeing it again. Tony Terrible is a consistent mid 40% capper, along with losing the majority of his big bets....all marketing with these guys.

Straguzzi

Operators laugh all the way to the poker tables....where they get their asses handed to them by real gamblers

arie1234
    arie1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4697

Theu deleted my post when I said there are better free cappers on pregame site than paying for the stupid picks that are losers
    4 to 5 days a week the baned me Rj and the crew zero appreciate to there clients scam scam scam

hallandale

Wait till college hoops start. That's when pregame undertakers start to bury clients???

clook4545
    clook4545's Avatar Become A Pro!

I enjoy Tony George's videos at his site. "I have great NBA handicappers at the site." He names them off then names himself. LOL!

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

I enjoy Tony George's videos at his site. "I have great NBA handicappers at the site." He names them off then names himself. LOL!
    At least he's modest.

Saltbagger
    Saltbagger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

While I enjoy the forum over there for a few amateur forum posters.... this thread is so dead on it's hysterical

jt315

You know your college record is bad when you have this on your homepage .

Marco Deangelo

CFB on 9-10 Run

RyBackRules
    RyBackRules's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

It's your fault for usung them

megamillionslose

Goodfella putting on a November horror show!

Teaser keyed by his local boyz from OR sh*ts the bed hard tonight hopefully concluding a nightmarish opening week in November that saw his big play losing streak(losing began 11/1 with another local team OR St)reach FIVE in a row!

megamillionslose

Stephen (OH)NOver burying NFL clients after decent '12 NFL season!

NFL big plays on a 1-5 slide since mid CROCKtober!One last chance on Sunday's over/under to prove himself or Sayonara to his NFL picks!

Alock
    Alock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6936

Well they all lost again today with their G _ Y plays! Fezzik with his total and Vegas Runner with LSU! What a joke!

betforlife
    betforlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Of course their so called "pro" cappers suck ass.

I read about a half a year ago on another forum a deep analysis by a guy who had collected data about them for over a year.

I don't remember the details, but these stuck in my mind since:
    76% of all those touts if followed exactly with all picks plus their recommended money management lose money in the long run, the remaining 24% was making no more than average 25% bankroll increase in a full year, which again is worth shit, because one needs to have a very big bankroll to make any real gains if calculating like loss the monthly membership fees payed for the touts.
    Last edited by betforlife; 11-10-13 at 04:07 AM.

Wojo
    Wojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9513

Tony George has been around forever, he has been and still is terrible. He used to be monitored but stopped doing that when he wasn't ever showing a winning season.

megamillionslose

Scott SHITzer buried CFB clients Saturday as well!

Patented 0-4 reverse sweep on his best CFB picks Saturday!Probably the absolute WORST Pregame tout this calendar year using dollars LOST as a barometer according to stats compiled by an across the street forum member!!No worries.He has two BAIL OUT bombs for sale at the bargain basement price of only $54 if you hurry,hurry!How else could he afford to provide luxury gifts for his wife & kids for the holidays because it sure as hell couldn't be from the huge wagers he makes on all his "winning" picks(LMAO)?
    Last edited by megamillionslose; 11-10-13 at 05:52 AM.

jt315

Another bloodbath for Marco Deangelo's clients. He follows up his 0-3 GOY weekend with a stellar 1-4 day.

WinOrDie
    WinOrDie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good to know. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by megamillionslose View Post
    NFL big plays on a 1-5 slide since mid CROCKtober!One last chance on Sunday's over/under to prove himself or Sayonara to his NFL picks!

patman66
    patman66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7633

they are such a joke over there,I cant believe they are still making money.They are so bad they need to start offering money back,at least on GOY picks...plus most of them sound like tool bags in the videos...I really believe RJ an VR are a item,one sounds like a Duck the other looks like he has makeup and dresses like a Vegas callboy...

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24625

Wow they sent out basketball packages. With a guarantee flowers & casket if we lose!!!!
    Holy shit. Marco threw in a free Tombstone!

First 123456 ... Last