LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

3 NFL Games in London in 2014 are Set

Team on right is the "home" team:

Detroit vs. Atlanta
    Dallas vs. Jacksonville
    Miami vs. Oakland

I am a tad surprised that Atlanta would give up a true home game, but then again the first game in London this year drew over 83,000 for the Vikings and Steelers. Let's see what this Sunday brings for the 49ers and Jaguars.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

these gms a fukkin joke..dont know bout you but i dont even bother trying to cap them..shit hard enough w/o worrying about shit like which team did the right thing with travel, which team went site seeing, which team ate some bad fish and chips, ect ect, ect..just another thing to worry bout in a already hard sport to cap..

i guess when these money grubbing whores finally just stick a team over there the way to go be simply play the home te3am in london and fade them on raod? prob work out. still doesnt change the fact this league a bunch of assholes and while shit all great and they printing money now they gonna screw around and deteriorate the product, london team and 18 gm schedules not far off, while i love fb at some point they gonna go too damn far,, even heard talks of 2 thu night gms coming soon, that just ignorant as the one bad enough...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Louisvillekid1

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

atl, jacksonville, oakland have home games in england?

gay

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    atl, jacksonville, oakland have home games in england?

gay
    Second home game in two years for the Wembley Jaguars.

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4125

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post

Detroit vs. Atlanta
    Dallas vs. Jacksonville
    Miami vs. Oakland

I am a tad surprised that Atlanta would give up a true home game, but then again the first game in London this year drew over 83,000 for the Vikings and Steelers. Let's see what this Sunday brings for the 49ers and Jaguars.
    Atlanta is not a location that always sells out, so I am not surprised they gave up a home game. What I am surprised, however, is that the Jags gave up their home game against Dallas. That would have easily been their highest demand ticket of the season.

bigballa
    bigballa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4154

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post

Detroit vs. Atlanta
    Dallas vs. Jacksonville
    Miami vs. Oakland

pretty sh*t really wembley holds 90+ ......surprised the vikes didnt book another return trip, seeings they are going to be out in the frozen tundra at tcf field for the next 2 years or whatever it is....

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

All 3 "home" teams are trying to get new stadiums or could be moved to a new city.

Why do we have to play more than one game in London? Going to Toronto, Mexico, London, whats next South America, Australia, the moon? Give it a break NFL

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by BriGuy View Post
    What I am surprised, however, is that the Jags gave up their home game against Dallas. That would have easily been their highest demand ticket of the season.
    It was a "cart before the horse" thing, the three host teams were announced earlier in the week (maybe even last week?), but their opponents were not announced until yesterday. So sounds like the three teams agreed to give up A home game in advance, and then the league picked which opponent.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

If Goodell has his way they will have to change the name to Wfl(World football league). This is what happens when you let a business man/ lawyer run the show instead of a true football guy. Been saying it last several years when they finally take a Super Bowl over there or anywhere outside of U.S it will be the first one I miss since '85. Kinda sad this clown is putting his pussy stamp on everything and ruining our game all in the name of greed!
    Last edited by R.P. McMurphy; 10-25-13 at 11:40 AM.