dontknowtohedge
    dontknowtohedge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

In almost FIVE YEARS this has not happened

A couple games I'd like to touch on, here.

We have the Jets @ Preds tonight.

The Jets have been struggling offensively, scoring 2 goals or less in 5 of 6 losses. The Preds are ranking 27th in the league in goals per game (1.9).

The Preds back-up goaltender is starting, the same guy that held Winnipeg to only one goal earlier this week. Tonight will be his 3rd NHL start in his career.

Jets were healthy -165 favorites in that game, at home. If you look at how Preds won that game 1-3, you'll find a) one of those goals was a circus shot, a lucky bounce that zinged off some players leg and in to the net b) one of those goals came only 10 sec in to the period, short handed no less. The Jets had some bad fortune that game. It wasn't as though Preds handled the Jets like the box score indicates.

Hutton had a strong start vs the Jets last week, but we don't have a large enough sample of this guy in the NHL. Tell Ecko make em' a suit tell rebok make em some boots. I'm not impressed.

The Jets are the better team. The Jets should be favored in this game, PK at most.
    Winnipeg +115

WHAT HAS NOT HAPPENED NEARLY IN FIVE YEARS???????
    The Hawks have not won in Tampa since February 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I read on here the Hawks owned the Bolts last game before choking the game away in a S/O. Well close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades!!!

FOUR STRAIGHT and six of the last 9 games have been won by Tampa. Do you really think this is a good spot to bet Chicago?

Tampa Bay +100

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Why did you change your name?

http://dontknowhowtobet.mysbrforum.com/blog/

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    Why did you change your name?