Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I do however think that Doctors should have a set salary cap and no
    Doctor should ever become rich.

The problem with Doctors and Dentist these days is they treat it like
    a business

They no longer are trying to look out for your best interest.
    They want to jack up your bill as much as possible so they make
    money off of you.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    So why is Canadian life expectancy higher than US avg life expectancy?
    check on those stats related to medical service chump

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

I had only had a few cavitys in my life until i moved and saw a new dentist
    and every single time i would go he would say i had 3 or 4 cavitys.

Last time i went to him was 2 years ago he wanted to drill on 4 different teeth.

i told him go fukk him self and switched dentist.

Since then my new dentist hasnt said a word about a cavity. Turns out he was
    making that shit up just to inflict pain on my teeth and wallet.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    I do however think that Doctors should have a set salary cap and no
    Doctor should ever become rich.

The problem with Doctors and Dentist these days is they treat it like
    a business

They no longer are trying to look out for your best interest.
    They want to jack up your bill as much as possible so they make
    money off of you.

Yeah that is a penetrating brilliant idea, let's give people another reason NOT to become a doctor.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Also have a huge scar b/c of doctors recommending a procedure that i later found out wasnt neccesary.

Always get a second opinion and never trust doctors.

They truly dont give a fukk about you.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    Yeah that is a penetrating brilliant idea, let's give people another reason NOT to become a doctor.
    fukk'em all.

hey if u become a doctor b/c u want to get rich you are doing it for the wrong reason.

in the old days people became dr.'s b/c they wanted to help people

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Canada has some of the worst doctors and worse healthcare systems in the world don't move there
    lol

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    You do realize that the bulk of healthcare is still handled by the private sector, right? Obamacare requires people to buy insurance, not from the government but through a private insurance company. The website is an absolute embarrassment though, that should never have happened.
    Since the website has had trouble this validates all these brainwash douchebags that Obama care is a miserable failure. What is a miserable failure is the system we have now that no other country wants. The feeling of going bankrupt is one disease away in this country. This doesn't happen in the others. We used to have caps on our care. This bullshit is now gone. As for wait lol. You don't wait here? Try getting an endocrinologist and talk about a wait. We don't wait here as long cause 100 million of us have no care at all. I just got sick last week and had to wait four days to get to the doc. Luckily they prescribed me something to get thru it. The Tea party republican dream of keeping poor people without health care is finally starting to have cracks in it. The right wing lie machine that has dirty up every faze of the working middle class man, will go to the end to save those corporate whores money at the back of the working guy. Just like handicapping people are basically suckers and fall for these out right bullshit stories about Obamacare because they know people are basically stupid enuf to fall for it.

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Obamacare is making a lot of companies cut their employees hours to avoid having to pay for hirer healthcare costs. How is that helping the working guy? Are you gonna blame that on the right? UPS is just one of many companies that will no longer cover spouses on their plans, that's because of obamacare. Are you going to blame that on the right wing liers?

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
    Obamacare is making a lot of companies cut their employees hours to avoid having to pay for hirer healthcare costs. How is that helping the working guy? Are you gonna blame that on the right? UPS is just one of many companies that will no longer cover spouses on their plans, that's because of obamacare. Are you going to blame that on the right wing liers?
    Businesswith over 50 employees have to have healthcare for their workers. That is about 2 percent of all the businesses in the country. Nobody with an ounce of sense is cutting employees because of healthcare so stop with that bullshit line. What they do is cut employees because of low demand. I could just imagine when i owned a company spiting myself and laying off a couple of people because of health care cost and than working to exhaustion trying to do their jobs too. You keep believing all that nonsense u righties are told because u guys are easily conned nitwits that are nothing but pigeons ready to be plucked. Is the affordable care act perfect? Of course not. There was just enuf of those Southern cok sucker blue dog democrats that stuck with the deceitful republicans to can the public option. LIke someone once said there was not one person in Washington lobbying for the public option but over 2000 lobbying against it. By the way is that what Fox News is talking about 24-7? How the website is in disarray like the affordable care act? Im sure u heard it there. That is the same station where a poll was given and it showed how their viewers were the most misinformed people in our country. Oh by the way Saddam Hussein didn't cause 9/11. Have they finally admitted that or are they still trying to fool u dim bulbs on how every Muslim in the world is a terrorist.
    Last edited by Thor4140; 10-24-13 at 12:29 PM.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hirer costs?

According to Kaiser, UPS (NYSE: UPS) told white-collar workers two months ago that 15,000 working spouses eligible for coverage by their own employers would be excluded from the UPS plan in 2014.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    check on those stats related to medical service chump
    What does that mean?

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10250

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    Hirer costs?
    "....right wing LIERS?....
    Never trust a non-speller.

Weems2k
    Fat!!!
    Weems2k's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8800

O-Bummer Care has already shown how big a lie it is with the current cost. Obummer said in the beginning it would cost tax payers a "mere" $600 Billion. As of now, it's in the area of $1.5 Trillion. Not to mention the website is using software that is 10 years old too, allegedly.

First 12