Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Syracuse.....Orangemen. Old man from there, been watching them since 1987...Lawrence Moten with the high socks.

Ra77er

Sad to see the Big East go

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Cuse in the house!

Several other good posters Cuse fans as well, they will pop up when it get's rolling...

I'm obv Blinded by my passion for Louisville but always respect our familiar competition...

It's easier of course because we own you! lol

Can't wait till we back in same conference...

How happy are you that MCW is gone? Kid's a stud but the first player i've seen become bigger than JB...
    Points Awarded:

Ra77er gave Louisvillekid1 250 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Sad to see the Big East go
    Sucks man, that conference was so crazy talented...

From a betting standpoint it was even more nuts...

My brother, wait till you still this Providence squad come together....

Ra77er

Be honest with you, I think the Cuse will be lucky to get 4th in the ACC this year. When I think of the ACC I think guard play, smart coaching, gritty players. Big East I think of big men in the paint, physical play etc....I think Cuse REALLLY REALLLY needed MCW to help our transition to the ACC. I dunno we shall see, this Tyler Ennis kid is supposedly pretty beast for us but I predict a 5th place finish.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Wait till you see Kris Dunn's improvement this year, Bryce Cotton doesn't have to force shots this year. LaDontae can just get his quietly, and Kadeem Batts will lead this squad under one of the most underrated basketball minds in the country (Ed Cooley)

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Be honest with you, I think the Cuse will be lucky to get 4th in the ACC this year. When I think of the ACC I think guard play, smart coaching, gritty players. Big East I think of big men in the paint, physical play etc....I think Cuse REALLLY REALLLY needed MCW to help our transition to the ACC. I dunno we shall see, this Tyler Ennis kid is supposedly pretty beast for us but I predict a 5th place finish.
    ACC is in a transition my friend you got squads like VA that wanna slow it down and keep that P/40 low, compared to the UNC who want to push the pace. Rodney Hood is going to be fun to watch, as far as that transition from the freedom he had to Coach K, along with style Jabari wants to play.

Jabari will want to have JJ Redick love from the crazies but I think Coach K might have his hands full in the locker for the first time since Grant Hill with that duo. No doubt Coach K will get it right, but maybe it could take some time against the weaker comp to start the year.

Once again sorry for the rambling/grammar, I can't put my thoughts to the keys fast enough

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Wait till you see Kris Dunn's improvement this year, Bryce Cotton doesn't have to force shots this year. LaDontae can just get his quietly, and Kadeem Batts will lead this squad under one of the most underrated basketball minds in the country (Ed Cooley)
    imagine if LEDO stayed!

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

probably not as much informed about the sport as Lkid and the others listed but i will contribute whatever stats i gather and leans i have. unfortunately i dont have lag free video of college basketball games this season (i might i dunno yet) that will give me a better perspective on what schemes teams are using and each players' strengths and weaknesses against their opponents especially when conference play begins. but i will def contribute.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Providence underrated?

everyone saw what they could do last year

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Cuse will do better than they should, especially with this new rule change.

A team would be functionally retarded not to play a zone at this point. An issue that hits close to my heart, as Sean Miller is a man-to-man exclusive coach. Zone to him is a regression, and cheap parlor trick. Can't wait to see how he reconciles that with the fact that his best defensive squad in his career, can't play defense correctly anymore.

Cuse could easily finish top 4, actually I'd have you pegged to place 2nd behind Duke.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Fukkin' Cotton. Kid being as good as he is, is a shock to everyone including him.

I saw that kid play years ago, hell I saw him after he committed, and the dude looked like his ceiling was somewhere around 8th grade gym class.

Guy couldn't even make my Cats as a preferred walkon, turns around and attempts to lead the nation in scoring from some Podunk school. Unreal.

Guy is the definition of a volume shooter given the green light all 30+ minutes he's on the court. I am positive teams like UL have guys on their deep bench the caliber of player as Cotton.
    Last edited by ChalkyDog; 10-22-13 at 04:19 PM.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Providence underrated?

everyone saw what they could do last year
    Guy when did I say providence was underrated? I said Cooley is one of the most underrated basketball minds in the country

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

You guys will be in GREAT shape imo. The ACC isn't near as strong as it seems. I have Pitt and you guys in my top 5 in the ACC (Syracuse at 2)

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

TJ Warren got his game face on

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

^ talk about a disaster team last year

ksnooksk
    ksnooksk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

I'm all over this. By far my best sport.

TPowell

Wow, I can't believe this but I have Creighton as my 3rd ranked team thru the following conferences

ACC
    AAC
    Big East
    A-10

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Is VCU still consider a dark horse , they got a solid core returning

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    Wow, I can't believe this but I have Creighton as my 3rd ranked team thru the following conferences

ACC
    AAC
    Big East
    A-10
    What's it Doug McD's 9th year?

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post
    Is VCU still consider a dark horse , they got a solid core returning
    have them as the favorite in the A-10 and better than UNC, Notre Dame, Marquette, and Memphis

TPowell

What's it Doug McD's 9th year?

LOL yeah, brought back entire team minus Echenique. I have them 4th actually, forgot about Syracuse. Anyway, Grant Gibbs is a flat out stud and I think they'll use smaller fiestier players inside to make up for losing the big star center

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

I am. Does Ken Pomeroy actually post here?

sonnybaby
    sonnybaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 942

I'm here homi you know I will do my thing fam cant wait

Ra77er

Pomeroy is unleashing a new and improved 2.0 version this year http://kenpom.com/blog/index.php/web...gs_version_2.0

First 12