EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why is it strange? ISU sucks. Baylor is absolute nails at home. The only thing fishy was why ISU scored 7. Should have been shut the F out.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Why is it strange? ISU sucks. Baylor is absolute nails at home. The only thing fishy was why ISU scored 7. Should have been shut the F out.
    ISU sucks? Look at what they've done this season. That is extremely unfair and Baylor gave up 40+ to a shitty WVU team last week

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

yeah i dont think isu sucks at all. i think that if they played this game to start of the season we would have seen a 42-27 type game this team quit on their coach

EaglesPhan36

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    ISU sucks? Look at what they've done this season. That is extremely unfair and Baylor gave up 40+ to a shitty WVU team last week
    What have they done besides keeping the game close against Texas Tech on the road? All their other close games were at home and they beat an average Tulsa team on the road. I don't think people realize how awesome Baylor is and how big a gap there is in the Big 12 between their offensive talent and the other teams. Watch them against OU next week.

I don't really understand the unfair statement when Baylor has been beating the crap out of everyone they play and ISU has a subpar offense to keep up with this sort of firepower.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    What have they done besides keeping the game close against Texas Tech on the road? All their other close games were at home and they beat an average Tulsa team on the road. I don't think people realize how awesome Baylor is and how big a gap there is in the Big 12 between their offensive talent and the other teams. Watch them against OU next week.

I don't really understand the unfair statement when Baylor has been beating the crap out of everyone they play and ISU has a subpar offense to keep up with this sort of firepower.
    Kansas State exposed Baylor last week and it was coaching that kept Kansas State from winning. Oklahoma State and TCU have the ability to beat Baylor. Oklahoma State can beat them in an offensive shootout and has an above average defense, TCU has the best defense in the league with 2 weeks to prepare and dominated Baylor last year in Waco.

Sarunas
    Sarunas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

tcu make the suck on penis of osu today. make play like the bitch

EaglesPhan36

I'm a TCU alum. They have no chance. Their offense is going to be the reason their defense gets fukked in the rear. They have so little to offer on offense. WRs can't get separation and the play calling is as unimaginative as I have seen.

I will be at that blowout. Don't compare anything about this year's team to last year.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Sarunas

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I'm sorry about this pick. Just found an email in my junk folder that today it was "Quit on your coach day" for Iowa St. I hope they don't win another game this year. They should all strip their scholarships and kick them out of school. Make them work at a fast food restaurant for the rest of their lives.

Pete0
    --------------------
    Pete0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

most gueys will not check in after a forum burial like this (mathy)

give stavros credit for being a real man about it

a real greek man

Jaug
    1 in 2.7 mill
    Jaug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2977

Win some lose some

First 12