iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

NFL Play for Week 7...

Recap of Last Week's Pick: A wacky play before the half gave the Titans a 10-7 halftime lead. The Seahawks were about to take a 10-3 lead going into halftime, but their holder botched the snap on the field goal, fumbled, and the Titans took it the other way for a TD before half. Just as the Seahawks started to impose their dominance, this play brought everything even... It also allowed the Titans to continue to play conservative in the second half... And trust me, when you're backing a team with the mistake-prone Fitzpatrick quarterbacking, conservative play-calling is a good thing... The Titans went on to cover, but I think we got lucky here...

Week 7 Play: Well, the Titans are getting some respect this week from the books, (Only 3.5 Point underdogs to the 49ers) but my other darkhorse team the Browns aren't... So I'm gonna take em'... Here's why...

Public Perception: The Packers are a favorite of the masses, the Browns aren't... Believe it or not, this is worth something in the betting world...

Packers Defense: I think people have forgotten how bad this defense can be... They have only held two teams under 20 points this year... The Lions without Calvin Johnson (which doesn't even amount to an NFL offense) and the Ravens who are a mess on offense. The Packers best pass rusher Clay Matthews is still out with a broken thumb...

Packers Banged Up Weapons: Their do-everything receiver Randall Cobb is out for a while and wide receiver James Jones is questionable... This is big because Jordy Nelson is not a primary weapon, he needs others to take away coverage to really do damage... (On a side note, Jermichael Finley might be a nice tight end play this week in fantasy football because of these injuries. Plus, look what the Lions tight ends did to the Browns last week)

Brandon Weeden: A lot of people hate on this guy, but I think he is a winner... He started out without his best WR and then got injured... He's back as the starter with all of his weapons... He will put some points on the board this weekend! Just hope he limits the turnovers...

Week Seven Play: Browns (+10) -110

POW Record: 4-1-1 +2.90 Units

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Good luck, King.