gottimhimmel
    gottimhimmel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 876

Hey pinny i put $20 on hantuchova, just wanted to ask why she was your dog pick
    , celtics99 on here is picking pav at -4

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    He's been regressing?
    I thought he had a couple decent runs this year for an old guy?
    Ferrer SHOULD win, he's just had the propensity to let me down in the past. That's why I say that.
    Quote Originally Posted by pinnacle420 View Post
    your money is on the right side Benny... once again I'll keep it at that
    What does this mean? I meant no disrespect.

pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

Quote Originally Posted by gottimhimmel View Post
    Hey pinny i put $20 on hantuchova, just wanted to ask why she was your dog pick
    , celtics99 on here is picking pav at -4
    Her style matches up better than the other 4 dog matches.. And pavy is a basketcase if she gets broke she will have a temper tantrum and have a meltdown. Hant has a nice slice return too that can cause pavy fits..

alcoholiday
    alcoholiday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I'm tailing u on this one pinny, logged in late for the Karlovic pick yesterday and ended the day badly, need to recover

pinnacle420

Quote Originally Posted by Jago2008 View Post
    Ferrer SHOULD win, he's just had the propensity to let me down in the past. That's why I say that.

What does this mean? I meant no disrespect.
    It means from the gambling aspect ferrer is the correct play.. verdasco was lucky to get by Ivan

pinnacle420

Quote Originally Posted by alcoholiday View Post
    I'm tailing u on this one pinny, logged in late for the Karlovic pick yesterday and ended the day badly, need to recover
    Shit ya that sucks bro!! Hate hearing peeps lose.. Let's get this one!! And get your BR right!!

pinnacle420

No disrespect taken at all jago!! Cheers bro!!!

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

just discovered this thread a few minutes ago...seems to have the same good vibe of the one that got "death-squadded" a while back...glad to see u bein' "re-habilitated" by the SBR-government (probably helps that comrade-JJ needs you)

anyhow, will be nice to put on a few darts & snooker plays again...this time with a strange feeling of deja-vu (instead of the "WTF is this I'm buyin'?" I had the first few times followin' you down new alleys)...
    Last edited by fitguy67; 10-18-13 at 12:25 AM.

pinnacle420

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post
    just discovered this thread a few minutes ago...seems to have the same good vibe of the one that got "death-squadded" a while back...glad to see u bein' "re-habilitated" by the SBR-government (probably helps that comrade-JJ needs you)

anyhow, will be nice to put on a few darts & snooker plays again...this time with a strange feeling of deja-vu
    Ya I'm glad to be back bro!!! You know me bro I'm a straight shooter and tell it how it is.. I'm here for the players best interests.. And I'll always give out my best opinion on games here.. sbr did the right thing!!

Jago2008
    SoCal Living

It means from the gambling aspect ferrer is the correct play.. verdasco was lucky to get by Ivan
    Ivan's serve and volley strategy failed him against Verdasco, but he did go on to beat Nieminen.

If Ferrer breaks Verdasco like he did Sock it will be over quickly, esp. if Verdasco double-faults like he did, I just think he comes in w/ more energy to this match.

GL to you guys.
    In any case you should try some blue-dream too , San Diego staple.

the tross
    Update your status
    the tross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6226

et confused too...but not sure....im on it pinny .let's get it
    Last edited by the tross; 10-18-13 at 12:28 AM. Reason: wri

pinnacle420

Ivan's serve and volley strategy failed him against Verdasco, but he did go on to beat Nieminen.

If Ferrer breaks Verdasco like he did Sock it will be over quickly.

GL to you guys.
    In any case you should try some blue-dream too , San Diego staple.
    Yep I absolutely agree!!! And blue dream sounds delicious!!! Last month when I was out west I smoked some purp called "running rebel" and it was bomb diesel!!! Would of brought back to Indy but I was too pussy to bring it back lol

alcoholiday

Shit ya that sucks bro!! Hate hearing peeps lose.. Let's get this one!! And get your BR right!!
    I know man a bad month + bad BR management is a bad combination, started doin good in the summer when I was following your thread so I'm sure good times are ahead ! ! BOL, btw any soccer picks for today? I like Leverkusen and over 2.5 in that match and I'm thinking of Melbourne Victory to win against Adelaide althought the line movement is in the other direction.

pinnacle420

Quote Originally Posted by the tross View Post
    et confused too...but not sure....im on it pinny .let's get it
    What's good tross? What confused ya my dude? Play tommy haas tomm bro

pinnacle420

I know man a bad month + bad BR management is a bad combination, started doin good in the summer when I was following your thread so I'm sure good times are ahead ! ! BOL, btw any soccer picks for today? I like Leverkusen and over 2.5 in that match and I'm thinking of Melbourne Victory to win against Adelaide althought the line movement is in the other direction.
    I passed on a lot of the soccer today.. I have some action on english and Chinese stuff.. But nothing real crucial.. But in that Aussie match I had a strong lean on the over 2.5 It just didn't make the big board for me but it was very close to it

alcoholiday

Thanks man, if I decide to go with it I'll pick the over seems like a safer bet

pinnacle420

Thanks man, if I decide to go with it I'll pick the over seems like a safer bet
    Yep both should get at least 1 goal I just wasn't 100% sure either would get a 2nd one.. But if you decide to play it obviously BOL!!!!

Jago2008
    SoCal Living

Yep I absolutely agree!!! And blue dream sounds delicious!!! Last month when I was out west I smoked some purp called "running rebel" and it was bomb diesel!!! Would of brought back to Indy but I was too pussy to bring it back lol
    Haha no way, yeah running rebel definitely heard of that, that's hilarious bro. I love deisels, chemdawgs- high sativa content, indicas just put me to sleep generally, cross pollinations aren't too bad. I stopped smoking as much because they test in my line of work unfortunately (healthcare). Ironically if I could prescribe MJ I would, I work in pharmacy and it's 10x better symptomatically than some of this schedule 2-3 shit we prescribe, and far far less addictive.

Cheers to you too bro!
    Last edited by Jago2008; 10-18-13 at 12:47 AM.

pinnacle420

Haha no way, yeah running rebel definitely heard of that, that's hilarious bro. I love deisels, chemdawgs- high sativa content, indicas just put me to sleep generally, cross pollinations aren't too bad. I stopped smoking as much because they test in my line of work unfortunately (healthcare). Ironically if I could prescribe MJ I would, I work in pharmacy and it's 10x better symptomatically than some of this schedule 2-3 shit we proscribe, and far far less addictive.

Cheers to you too bro!
    Hahaha ya they tend to frown on that in the healthcare industry lol.. Indicas make me lazy as fuk so I mainly smoke sativas they tend to make me more energetic and 100% agree chronic is better than the opiates that a lot of doctors push down patients throats.. But for sure bro!! Cheers and I have my zig zag full right now getting blissed as we speak lol... There's more than corn In Indiana haha

Chris L
    Chris L's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

We have a lot of soccer this weekend Pinny. Some of these teams would make a mean parlay.... I'm taking haas straight up so i'm rooting for us.

BTW I was out west too a couple months back... It's a different world out there man! I got to try some train wreck, gods gift, and incredible hulk to name a few... If I get the chance I wouldn't mind going back at all.

the tross
    Update your status
    the tross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6226

All good bruv. Im in love with wanderers v wellie hAy- league. Tommy hasssssssd baby yeah!!!!.

pinnacle420

Quote Originally Posted by Chris L View Post
    We have a lot of soccer this weekend Pinny. Some of these teams would make a mean parlay.... I'm taking haas straight up so i'm rooting for us.

BTW I was out west too a couple months back... It's a different world out there man! I got to try some train wreck, gods gift, and incredible hulk to name a few... If I get the chance I wouldn't mind going back at all.
    Hell yeah!!! Nice!! Ya it's a different way of life!!! great strands you are talking about!!! haha what part of the states you in?

pinnacle420

Quote Originally Posted by the tross View Post
    All good bruv. Im in love with wanderers v wellie hAy- league. Tommy hasssssssd baby yeah!!!!.
    Hell yeah! Cheers tross!!

Chris L

Hell yeah!!! Nice!! Ya it's a different way of life!!! great strands you are talking about!!! haha what part of the states you in?
    Florida.... Nice weather and beaches...I love it here. But out west is awesome... I went to Cali about 5 times last year and had a good time every trip!

pinnacle420

Quote Originally Posted by Chris L View Post
    Florida.... Nice weather and beaches...I love it here. But out west is awesome... I went to Cali about 5 times last year and had a good time every trip!
    Haha that's awesome my sister lives in perry have you ever heard of it? It's by Tallahassee and ya bro I love going out west the people are cool as shit for the most part

Chris L

Haha that's awesome my sister lives in perry have you ever heard of it? It's by Tallahassee and ya bro I love going out west the people are cool as shit for the most part
    Never heard of it, but I checked it out on the map. It's about 2 hours away from Marianna where some of my family are from. Looks like a nice small town.

I live south-east of Orlando on the coast.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

hey pal, if you take games won -1.5 can you still win this wager without winning the match and vice a versa?

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    hey pal, if you take games won -1.5 can you still win this wager without winning the match and vice a versa?
    Yes
    Say you bet Haas tonight -1.5
    He can win first set 7-6, lose 2nd set 1-6, and win 3rd set 6-4.
    So you would win the ML but not even close on the spread.

OR
    He can win first set 6-1, then lose next 2 sets maybe 4-6, and 6-7, you'd still win the spread but not the match.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

ok thanks pal.

innn
    innn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6470

Oh , Pinny I glad you run the show here but I disagree with you picking Hantuchova.
    It's a bit cold here this morning I could use some of the heat from your financial burnt offering.

reddZor
    reddZor's Avatar Become A Pro!

stosur or ivanobabe tonight?

kevin101
    kevin101's Avatar Become A Pro!

http://www.toptennistips.com/ >>>>>>>>> predict that stephanek is going to beat haas @ 53%

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Updates please

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

do you guys sleep?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

DAWG nobody sleeps