TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Why are you here?

Never noticed how many people were here to "have fun" and "pretend you're in school again". Anybody here to actually talk about winning strategies that lead to making money? About done with this place, Think Tank is just about dead now as well

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Think tank has been dead since before I got here... at least J7 was around to mix it up with HUY and Sawyer over there.

Would be nice, but most people ain't bright enough to think there way around the stuff discussed there (if its actually worthwhile)

Plus, those people with winning strategies aren't here for the most part, its just losers talking to losers (from a gambling perspective)

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Im only here to cause confusion

redsoxfreak91
    redsoxfreak91's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boobs

tto827

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Im only here to cause confusion
    And to splooge on Tony

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    Think tank has been dead since before I got here... at least J7 was around to mix it up with HUY and Sawyer over there.

Would be nice, but most people ain't bright enough to think there way around the stuff discussed there (if its actually worthwhile)

Plus, those people with winning strategies aren't here for the most part, its just losers talking to losers (from a gambling perspective)

The more I evolve and see more profits as a handicapper and try to help others, the more I want to stop posting. So many idiots who refuse to listen to reason when you are trying to help.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Stick to the sub forums homeboy...

too many espn reporters in PT..

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

if I wanted to talk about winning strategies and try to make money I wouldn't be posting here.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

If you come here to have fun you don't belong posting

If you're a good poster posting should not be fine

Also gambling is not fun so posting you should not be fun

If you think gambling is funny you don't belong here

There is a lot of real shit going on here and it's very serious

Posting should be the most important thing you do

Make every post like it is your last

Again don't come here to have fun. If you want fun go to the circus or watch comedy television

I come here to try and win money and also converse with others with the same issues as myself

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I come here for the circus and comedy television.

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    if I wanted to talk about winning strategies and try to make money I wouldn't be posting here.
    why not? That makes no sense to me, just saying

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Stick to the sub forums homeboy...

too many espn reporters in PT..
    solid advice, traffic is just so much slower there

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

I come here to vent about bad beats.

If i told one of my buddies my teaser got fcked by a backdoor cover or that Pinny had the ML at -1600 live and they still lost SU, nobody would know wtf Im talking about

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    why not? That makes no sense to me, just saying
    because if a person was a longterm winner they would not waste their time with a bunch of degenerates on an online forum

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Tpowell life is better when having fun

Gotta loosen up pal

Winning is fun

I just want to sign Trey Lyles pal

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Tpowell life is better when having fun

Gotta loosen up pal

Winning is fun

I just want to sign Trey Lyles pal

I don't come here to loosen up, I come here to complain about bad beats and discuss/research betting strategies brought up by others. This is a business to me, if I wanna have fun I'll go out with friends

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

I don't come here to loosen up, I come here to complain about bad beats and discuss/research betting strategies brought up by others. This is a business to me, if I wanna have fun I'll go out with friends
    If its not fun for you, then why you doing it?

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    because if a person was a longterm winner they would not waste their time with a bunch of degenerates on an online forum
    very true, but I've seen a few sharps on here believe it or not. I wouldn't consider them heavy movers but still

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    If its not fun for you, then why you doing it?
    every bet is a logic problem. Many moving parts that can't always be quantified, but I love trying

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

The more I evolve and see more profits as a handicapper and try to help others, the more I want to stop posting. So many idiots who refuse to listen to reason when you are trying to help.
    You've gotten awfully arrogant, and I'm not exactly sure why. You used to be a level-headed, down to earth guy. Now you're this angry, bitter, holier-than-thou poster who complains about everything. I don't get it.

Was playing a -190 prop on a Rivers INT "helping" SBR last night?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Louisvillekid1

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    You've gotten awfully arrogant, and I'm not exactly sure why. You used to be a level-headed, down to earth guy. Now you're this angry, bitter, holier-than-thou poster who complains about everything. I don't get it.

Was playing a -190 prop on a Rivers INT "helping" SBR last night?
    matter of fact it was, it was a good bet that I would recommend to my grandmother to bet. Good bets don't always win, that's life

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

The irony here is that you used to track your plays back in the day and you were good at it. Now you've morphed into this pissed off guy who still hangs out at SBR but doesn't track anything, yet you've "evolved" as a capper and are doing better than ever?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

matter of fact it was, it was a good bet that I would recommend to my grandmother to bet. Good bets don't always win, that's life
    We'll just agree to disagree. I think you got juiced to the hilt on a prop bet that, at best, was a toss-up and not anywhere near the -190 line. But you'll come back at me about how it doesn't matter how many games Rivers has thrown INT's in -- that it's more about the overall number -- even though you were betting whether or not he was going to throw one in last night's game, rather than how many he was going to throw.

TPowell

The irony here is that you used to track your plays back in the day and you were good at it. Now you've morphed into this pissed off guy who still hangs out at SBR but doesn't track anything, yet you've "evolved" as a capper and are doing better than ever?

yeah, why post my plays to people who don't give a shit unless they WIN, doesn't matter if they are good bets. I have no issues sharing my plays with some posters here.

TPowell

We'll just agree to disagree. I think you got juiced to the hilt on a prop bet that, at best, was a toss-up and not anywhere near the -190 line. But you'll come back at me about how it doesn't matter how many games Rivers has thrown INT's in -- that it's more about the overall number -- even though you were betting whether or not he was going to throw one in last night's game, rather than how many he was going to throw.

I'll let that go since I obviously didn't convince you the other night

tto827

yeah, why post my plays to people who don't give a shit unless they WIN, doesn't matter if they are good bets. I have no issues sharing my plays with some posters here.
    If they are good bets, they should show a profit over a period of time, hence tracking all plays as opposed to posting a play here or there.

I remember you being a decent gambler, a little Louisville ecstatic (Bridgewater Heisman ), but would be interested to see what the new and improved Tpowell plays look like.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I come here to make sure the normal crew isn't on my plays.This place is a gold mine if you know how to use it right.

Coming here to try and find a play or bet is definitely the wrong approach. You can tell who doesn't know their ass from a hole in the ground and is throwing darts.

Instead of wasting time dissecting games and trying to cap, just fade the moron's, spend time doing something else productive, and check your account daily to see it rise.

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    I come here to make sure the normal crew isn't on my plays.This place is a gold mine if you know how to use it right.

Coming here to try and find a play or bet is definitely the wrong approach. You can tell who doesn't know their ass from a hole in the ground and is throwing darts.

Instead of wasting time dissecting games and trying to cap, just fade the moron's, spend time doing something else productive, and check your account daily to see it rise.

Big D you sure the guys here are that awful? I just assumed they were 48+ percent bettors LOL

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Are you trying to convince me that your -190 prop play on Rivers was incontrovertibly a "good bet"?

I understand the idea of not being so results-oriented when looking at the play of a poster, but you're really stretching here.

Anyway, I guess I just don't understand why SBR was OK to track plays in a thread before, but now it's not and yet you complain now when you didn't before. Something tells me you aren't as well off as you're trying to portray.

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

Stop defending that bet....even if it had hit it's still a bad bet. Each to their own but -190 prop is never ever a good bet.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I remember you being a decent gambler, a little Louisville ecstatic (Bridgewater Heisman ), but would be interested to see what the new and improved Tpowell plays look like.
    This.

TPowell

If they are good bets, they should show a profit over a period of time, hence tracking all plays as opposed to posting a play here or there.

The new and improved TPowell's man issue is betting too many sides for too much money while not putting enough on all the props I play (which is a lot) that are easy. I'll have to think about posting plays in subforums possibly.

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by thunderous View Post
    Stop defending that bet....even if it had hit it's still a bad bet. Each to their own but -190 prop is never ever a good bet.
    So Peyton Manning OVER 100.5 passing yards (-190) is a bad bet?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

So Peyton Manning OVER 100.5 passing yards (-190) is a bad bet?
    Wow.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

I'm here to fukk around and talk about the games. Simple as that.

123 Last