Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

it freeman misses Sunday nights game you'd be a fool to take the Colts. their run d completely imploded when he went out with the concussion

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

As usual so many people talking out of their asses.

It opened -5 and has been bet to -6.5, I dont know many 'squares' betting games at 6PM Sunday night. Nor do I know many betting a team before it has played on Monday night either. "squares' bet 10-15 minutes before kick off just like you guys do.

6,5 favorites on the road. Actually a good bet, but depending on what the public actual does Sunday morning this one could close 6 or 7 so that is immaterial right now. If a 6.5 fav wins SU they cover about 75% of the time. The times they won and didnt cover they won by a FG exactly in all but one of them. How many FGs has Indy even attempted this year? Not saying it wont happen here but they tend to score TDs.

On the Denver side those two guys coming back arent going to be in game shape and theyre return is very over rated, but since Denver has been doing what they do without them then it doesnt really matter.

either way 'coming out of retirement' to give a 'lock' of the year on a game where the line has moved a point in a half is cute. But like I said those points probably wont matter but it is still the principle.

Denver minus the points id the play, if they get pushed to some ridiculous number than you come back and take Colts ML. Its +240, 'ridiculous' would be +280 or more.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

I think Fox will pick a time when PM is talking to Elway or something and gather the locker room together and tell the guys to stand up for their leader. He built this fkn franchise and now they pull this shit on him....its like Disneyworld shitting on Walt Disney. I think Denver's other players will never give more effort in their life.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11612

So Indy is renting space in Peyton's head? I don't think so.

Try it's the other way around.

Denver should cover anyway.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    As usual so many people talking out of their asses.

It opened -5 and has been bet to -6.5, I dont know many 'squares' betting games at 6PM Sunday night. Nor do I know many betting a team before it has played on Monday night either. "squares' bet 10-15 minutes before kick off just like you guys do.

6,5 favorites on the road. Actually a good bet, but depending on what the public actual does Sunday morning this one could close 6 or 7 so that is immaterial right now. If a 6.5 fav wins SU they cover about 75% of the time. The times they won and didnt cover they won by a FG exactly in all but one of them. How many FGs has Indy even attempted this year? Not saying it wont happen here but they tend to score TDs.

On the Denver side those two guys coming back arent going to be in game shape and theyre return is very over rated, but since Denver has been doing what they do without them then it doesnt really matter.

either way 'coming out of retirement' to give a 'lock' of the year on a game where the line has moved a point in a half is cute. But like I said those points probably wont matter but it is still the principle.

Denver minus the points id the play, if they get pushed to some ridiculous number than you come back and take Colts ML. Its +240, 'ridiculous' would be +280 or more.
    Good post overall but a couple of things seem off. On Monday night...fg's is all Indy could muster. Their off. line is still kind of shaky and Luck only has 1 guy in Wayne that can work the red zone versus Denver's 4. Von Miller is up to 260 lbs. and down to 10% body fat....the guy is a freak athlete that will make a difference whether he's rusty or not. I hope the 2nd guy is Wesley Woodyard? He got hurt early vs Dallas but he's their leading tackler and is a Pro-bowl level player.

Gnutti
    Gnutti's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 624

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    Denver -6.5 -110

Peyton Manning has an immaculate record in Sunday night games. He returns to Indy and many are talking up how emotional it will be, but you better believe a guy who looks for tossing a TD 1st and goal at the 1 is licking his chops to light up his former team like a Christmas tree. I expect Manning to throw at least 4 TDs and Denver will get a rushing TD or defensive score as well.

Denver 38, Indy 17

I saw exact the same prediction score in an other forum...

percystark
    percystark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Denver is the 2nd worst Defense in the league next to Minnesota

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    I'd love to see Peyton motion the crowd to quiet down on a key drive and they obey.

That would be something to see.

Manning = class act.

I hope he lights the Colts up and instead of pointing to the sky, points to Irsay in the club box on one of his many TD passes.

This one has gotten personal, with Irsay comments. Foolish on Irsay's part to stir the pot against a future Hall of Famer.

Jim-Irsay1.jpg

percystark
    percystark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

HAHAHA Classic

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Dan you seem to be bending quite a few ears lately. I hope you eventually bend one hard enough that they pay attention.

Dan, if you need a nurse anywhere in your plan, pm me. I specialize in cardiology but also know a thing or two about trauma icu. I may be helpful. In more way than one.

Well, you know me sir...I don't play favorites because I mix it up with everyone.

As you know I can come up with some gem type ideas and I've got a few waiting in the wings. Now some are 100% legit and some aren't but they could be sold outright to undesirable people like "the prick' who thoroughly get his rocks off by stealing old ladies pensions. Hell, I won't discuss stuff of this nature in this type of enviorment knowing your being eyeballed by everyone because, I've had way to many other concepts stolen from me in the past.

Now IF somebody would put there ego aside, take a chance and step up to the plate I feel they just might like what they get. Now which parties do you feel would be best suited for these type of unique business ventures?

FWIW: I seem to be on the same page lately with Mr.Dink lately. Now that would be interesting because that would mean their would be a lot of work available to everyone with certain concepts types due to the fact my duties/focus would be elsewhere.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by percystark View Post
    Giants, Falcons, Steelers, Jaguars, Eagles have much worse defenses than Denver. Study the stats.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Indy plays much better at home where they beat a solid Seattle team coming back time after time. Indy also loves to stain the public as the public bet seattle then bet Indy vs SD on the flip. I see this as going down to a FG Indy may win it Ill take the pts. Lou go back to retirement you just touted a play the public is on 68/69%

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

70% of the bets on Broncos -6.5. Epic burial is unfolding.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1896

Quote Originally Posted by percystark View Post
    Yea, the Chargers has a better overall defense than the Broncos.

The Colts will score more against the Broncos than they did against the Chargers.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Indy and the Jaguars probably both win SU you know how the NFL is

KimberlyCapper
    KimberlyCapper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Indy sucks ass!! no Problem Denver is the Monster this year !! Comon Man!!! indy gets ass beat at home!!
    Luck aint lucky today, Except with men!!! LOL weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
    Peyton is the master at Game period !! Enjoy him while you can as never will be a better man at reading the game!! this is a Legend against little boy Luck who looks gay and somebody's Bitch! COMON MAN!!! guys as a woman act like you know football better than this!
    Last edited by KimberlyCapper; 10-17-13 at 12:52 AM.

KimberlyCapper

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Giants, Falcons, Steelers, Jaguars, Eagles have much worse defenses than Denver. Study the stats.
    You said it sooooooooooooooooooooooo Right men !!! study the numbers!!!! then make comments !!!

KimberlyCapper

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    Denver -6.5 -110

Peyton Manning has an immaculate record in Sunday night games. He returns to Indy and many are talking up how emotional it will be, but you better believe a guy who looks for tossing a TD 1st and goal at the 1 is licking his chops to light up his former team like a Christmas tree. I expect Manning to throw at least 4 TDs and Denver will get a rushing TD or defensive score as well.

Denver 38, Indy 17

Nice call Lou!! lets have fun here after tommorow night!! Indy last game showed that they were who we thought they were!! a bunch of sissy bitches!!

KimberlyCapper

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee035.jpg
    woman Cave sports betting only cave!!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

If he can manning is going to try to run up the score on them

He hates the owner of Indy

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14174

lou the word lock jinxed the pk. over is the safe pk. here

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lou bets $500 a game men

He must know what he is doing

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

The KimberlyCapper profile is a really bad idea.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ParlayininHTown

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

Depending on what unfolds in the first half, taking Denver in the second half might be a max bet for me.

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by italianbandit View Post
    The KimberlyCapper profile is a really bad idea.
    Creeps me out, tbh ...

And stop posting under JJ's handle in this thread, Lou.

We get it. You're an awesome NFL handicapper who will win big on the Broncos/Colts game this Sunday.

Good luck to you, Lou.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KimberlyCapper View Post
    Nice call Lou!! lets have fun here after tommorow night!! Indy last game showed that they were who we thought they were!! a bunch of sissy bitches!!

Let's go Peyton.

Eejit
    Eejit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5943

Andrew Luck as a home underdog: won & covered all 5 times. Andrew Luck following a loss: won & covered all 6 times.

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11153

Let's win a big one here Lou. Cheers

Okst.BIGPLAYS
    Okst.BIGPLAYS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 703

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Lou is one of sharper handicappers at SBR

Actually Denver is a great play

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cinderella Story.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by KimberlyCapper View Post
    weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee035.jpg
    woman Cave sports betting only cave!!!

Who the fukk is this???

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Bigh2001
    Bigh2001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1458

Hmm

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

There's plenty of time left. Think Peyton just wants to close the show in dramatic fashion.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Lou,

How about you unban Pabinator before you go back into retirement Pal...

First 123 Last