InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Nash Football is the greatest game on Earth but back to the point check baseball ratings horrible their demo is dying off old white guys ...out of NHL, NFL, NBA, and MLB ....MLB is by far the most dull product I cant remember the last time I fell asleep during one of the other major sports too much action even the NFL with all their timeouts the actual couple mins of action we do get is pretty damn exciting I probably fell asleep in 30+ baseball games this season many with action on them that's bad. Baseball is kinda like the republican party in a lot of ways...alot
    playoff baseball vs reg season baseball is apples vs oranges

march madness > playoff baseball > everything else

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

MLB playoffs> March Madness = Stanley Cup Playoffs

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    No, no drink, should start though lol
    You don't showboat unless you are sure the ball is gone, and even if it's gone, you act like you have hit a home run before.
    Also, Puig has a shitload of baggage, if this season proves to be a fluke, and he turns out to be just a .260 hitter, most teams are going to think twice about taking on this headcase, this is why I say he'll be washed up.

He has no common baseball sense, he runs the bases with reckless abandon, and that's being nice, other scouts say he has the emotional age of an 11 year old..............
    Couldnt agree more. I think the kid might genuinely be a mongoloid. Like a dim bulb. Get what I'm saying? I think he may be fast physically, but the opposite mentally. Ya dig? I hope I'm being clear here.

if he was a poster here, he'd be one of the warriors. Get it? He's a retard.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Kelly strikes out Puig on a perfect hook at the knees, and shit for brains stands in the box and jaws with the HPU.

Dude, Kelly just took you behind the woodshed and whipped you, making you look like the idiot you are, and it's the umpire's fault?

How exactly does that work?

He is so easy to dislike

Shortstop
    542-481-4 +40.25
    Shortstop's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    ^
    Baseball is boring?
    Really?

Baseball is the greatest game on Earth, furthest thing from boring.
    Perhaps the best post I've ever read!

Cheers to you, Nasher!

First 12