imarkp
    imarkp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1248

Good chance any NFC team might have to play Seattle at home. No picnic there. In AFC don't count out Luck, he's the real deal. With all the problems in NE, Indy might be better choice, not discounting how great Brady has been. Heck of throw last night to win the game. Seen it many times. Payton Manning doesn't have same track record in playoffs. That can change, reference Elway. Still over half a season to play. In NFL need to be relatively healthy going into playoffs. Still a good list.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brady is done, really. New England not a playoff caliber.i don't think Brady/Belichik ever win another playoff game.Broncos or Chiefs vs.Saints or Seahawks... 49ers need more time

LowRollin
    LowRollin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    Brady is done, really. New England not a playoff caliber.i don't think Brady/Belichik ever win another playoff game.Broncos or Chiefs vs.Saints or Seahawks... 49ers need more time
    did you see brady yesterday?

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

LOL ever? I am going to bookmark this thread and I would love to bump this for you in the near future

BroncosBettor
    BroncosBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

I think you have to throw Seattle into that discussion. They didn't look too great yesterday though. The 10 point swing at the end of the first half was the reason they didn't cover and why the game was close on the scoreboard. I question the goal line play calling that didn't include using Russell Wilson as a runner to get the ball in from the 2 yard line. Yikes that one hurt!

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by LowRollin View Post
    yes. quite mediocre.
    neede three shots to pull that off. a LOT of QBs can do that with 3 chances.. Hail Mary INT was so off..
    plenty of time, no need for it. Lucky to get ball back at all..*

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    LOL ever? I am going to bookmark this thread and I would love to bump this for you in the near future
    i don't think that it is a good idea to bump this thread back several years from now..
    (when the Pats win another playoff game with a new coach/QB)

1) i won't be coming here anymore,
    2) as well, it will only prove my point.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by LowRollin View Post
    74.7 QB rating for the game, is hardly worth bragging about.

1TD and 1 INT

4-to-1 ratio.. brag all you want

1-to-1..?

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Colts are a much better team than the Pats you will see at the end it will be Den/Colts for AFC

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

yes. quite mediocre.
    neede three shots to pull that off. a LOT of QBs can do that with 3 chances.. Hail Mary INT was so off..
    plenty of time, no need for it. Lucky to get ball back at all..*

i don't think that it is a good idea to bump this thread back several years from now..
    (when the Pats win another playoff game with a new coach/QB)

1) i won't be coming here anymore,
    2) as well, it will only prove my point.
    Lol you misinterpreted my post. Brady is going to be with patriots for a few more years, don't worry it won't take too long to disprove your far fetched point

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    If Dallas gets hot and Romo plays well do not rule them out
    LMFAO. You can rule out the Cowboys. They are not getting through Seattle, SF, and GB in any order.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Probably are 4 teams but you didnt get any of them.

Manning will never win another SB unless he gets lucky and some shitty wild card team with a complete dogshit coach and dogshit QB to beat up like he did with Rex Grossman and Lovie Smith. Now if Detroit gets in there then Manning could win. But other than that team I doubt it. But I doubt Denver even makes it to the SB.

Brady doesnt have shit, doing this with smoke and mirrors. Defense is doing a great job right now against one dimensional teams but that wont last.

49ers? Really?

New Orleans? Not likely. Another smoke and mirrors team. One dimensional, only thing they have going for them is their defense is laying a lot better than last year, but not good enough against really good teams. Their only advantage is NFC not that good this year, so they might sneak in but cant see them getting past Seattle.

Too early to even start thinking about this. Because injuries will change the landscape a lot.

But KC is obvious, yeah they play in Denver conference but they have played the same teams Denver has, they just dont have the hype. Not to mention KC defense is head and shoulders above Denvers and it isnt even close. KC probably beats Denver both times they play them this year.

Sea balanced and the NFC isnt super tough. A bunch of decent teams but no real stand outs. Might get to SB by default.

Miami, yeah a complete dark horse but they should win the east eventually. If they stay healthy they are dangerous.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

My preseason bet to win it was Houston, and I actually have a wager on them winning both AFC and the superbowl however its not looking good at the moment. I still think they can turn it around as long as Schaub is healthy and if they get in the playoffs I still think they have a chance in the AFC where no team really stands out.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    LMFAO. You can rule out the Cowboys. They are not getting through Seattle, SF, and GB in any order.
    I don't see DAL getting past PHI,WAS,NYG. Romo will find a way to screw this up!

easyliving

still don't think Seattle have any chance of winning it all. Even a trip to the SB is very unlikely for them.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    well they did film from the sidelines...which was forbidden.....it would take alot for them to take that footage and put it to use during said game.....but im sure the anti patriots wahoos will have figured out a way for it to work....

so the patriots have lost playoff games...in a perfect world they would win every game they ever played....especially in the age of "parity"......look at some of you people...its as if you really expect the patriots to never lose in the playoffs....no one should even try...i guess thats a testament to the bar that they have set
    actually quite the opposite. i expect the pats to lose every year since then and i have bet against there dumb asses every time

pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

There

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Well this thread is old but now I would say New England, Denver, Seattle and New Orleans.

lakerboy

new england and denver have 0 chance of winning the bowl realistically. yes odds wont be that but reality is. bengals or chiefs will be the afc rep. sea or nor will be nfc rep

easyliving

really liking the niners to repeat as NFC champs.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    really liking the niners to repeat as NFC champs.

dude are you serious?

the niners keep losing to any good team they play. they will not make the playoffs.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Seattle.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29934

"4 teams realistically have a chance at winning the super bowl"

Guys said the same thing this time last year, and none of them included the Ravens. Same for the years the Giants won. Useless statement, and if you bet a bunch of futures in this mindset, you can easily miss all of them. It's a square mindset. A football playoff game can be decided by 1 call, that's why NFL futures are almost always terrible odds, terrible bets

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    dude are you serious?

the niners keep losing to any good team they play. they will not make the playoffs.
    good thing they don't play any good teams the rest of the year....

easy playoffs.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    good thing they don't play any good teams the rest of the year....

easy playoffs.

well you said that with the mindset that sea cant win over there. can easily colin losing in tb and in zona.

phillyproof
    phillyproof's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1240

Sure seems like Seahawks have a legitimate chance of winning the superbowl

pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Seattle.
    They r tuff, but beatable on the road

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

When will they go on road in playoffs?

SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

Seems ridiculous to not put Seattle in the top four...they got the best record in the nfl man..

Potentate
    Skirred Money
    Potentate's Avatar Become A Pro!

dude are you serious?

I think it's a tad early to count the 49ers out. Unless you have some solid reasons you think they can't win games moving forward.

TheGuesser
    TheGuesser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24835

NE
    NO
    Carolina
    SF

SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

dude are you serious?

Lakerboy you just spout drivel day and night. How good are the Niners with a healthy Crabtree? Good enough to upset the Saints or Seahawks easily. They will win 3-5 more games this year. 10-6 should be good enough for the final spot.

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 463

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    New England Patriots-You can never count this team out. Brady is winning games with a bunch of nobodies. If they are fully healthy going into the playoffs they have a good chance of beating Denver even if its on the road.

Denver Broncos-As good as they are offensively their simply not stopping anyone on defense. As long as they win the division over the Chiefs they are a lock to play in the AFC championship game as long as they don't face the Pats in the divisional round.

New Orleans Saints
    -the offense has always been great and a defense that is perhaps the best they've had with Brees. They will win the division and will likely get a first round bye as well. As long as they don't have to play Seattle on the road in the playoffs I simply do not see a team that can beat them.

San Francisco 49ers
    - They have not looked as impressive to start the season and their definitely lacking the explosiveness on offense they had last year however I still think as long as they get into the playoffs they will be fine. The biggest question mark here is Frank Gore. He is 30 and its crucial that he stays healthy into the playoffs. Kaepernick has shown that he can make plays when he needs to last season and they have been improving from week to week this season. The defense has looked susceptible and giving up big plays however as the defending NFC champions they deserve to be on this list.
    Seattle has a shot too

Petey Wheatstraw
    Petey Wheatstraw's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dallas Denver New Orleans Seattle

That's It

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3229

Quote Originally Posted by Petey Wheatstraw View Post

That's It
    Can't see it.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Petey Wheatstraw View Post

That's It
    you joking right? panthers have a better chance of winning the sb than dal does of making the playoffs. they are the 1 team that could possibly beat sea in sea...

saints charmin soft asses aint getting out of the rugged nfc, they would be great in the afc with that group of sissy's, dont even care if they get home field. unless refs throw a flag every time brees gets touched they wont be around long. wont get home field anyway and more than likely will be the 5 seed cause panthers winning the div...

only way den even gets to the sb is if global warming drastically improves the weather in the next month, even if that happens they would get waxed by whoever comes out of the nfc (unless it was the saints, what a garbage ass bitch bowl that would be, even worse is ppl would love it)..

at least you picked sea..one out of 4 aint bad for this place...

let me help y'all out here. 1st off there more than 4 teams that could win it in the nfc alone..if we gonna say a afc team has a chance by default easily 6-7 teams total..

nfc

seachickens, panthers, 49ers, cardinals, packers, i guess we can put saints here if ya want but im telling ya it gonna take more phantom roughing the passer calls than ever for aints to beat these physical teams..

afc

pats, cincy, whoever gets the 6 seed, i guess you can put den here if you want but again doesnt matter afc not winning the sb..

First 1234 Last