Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    something about this kid and boston, sure most dont remember but a few years back when boston made it to the finals against the lakers and lost in game 7(refs). Well, during the back end of the regular season doc rivers was constantly benching the big 3 to save them for the playoff run obviously and they were losing regular season games because of it, LB made a thread about how doc should be fired... yet they ended up in the finals.

The only logical conclusion is sbr pays this kid to post.
    OR..........LB is...........

Jerry West!

I knew it.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

they are waitying until all of the confetti and used rubbers are cleaned up off the streets to shitcan him

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    something about this kid and boston, sure most dont remember but a few years back when boston made it to the finals against the lakers and lost in game 7(refs). Well, during the back end of the regular season doc rivers was constantly benching the big 3 to save them for the playoff run obviously and they were losing regular season games because of it, LB made a thread about how doc should be fired... yet they ended up in the finals.

The only logical conclusion is sbr pays this kid to post.
    By that logic 95% of SBR posters are paid posters. I've heard far, far dumber things on this site this week alone.

This one takes the cake: one guy said the Lakers have "as good a chance as anyone" to win the West fater they beat LAC on opening night. LOL.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

was he fired?

did he find another job?

inquiring minds wanna know!

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

yeah fire him. he only won the world series on his first try.

lol

First 12