l7ustin
    l7ustin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2724

I think he meant Jacksonville, Tampa Bay, Buffalo, Cleveland, Minnesota, Washington, St Louis, Pittsburgh, Oakland, Tennesee, Philadelphia, Houston, NY Jets, Arizona, Carolina, Chicago, Miami, Cincinatti, Baltimore, Kansas City, San Francisco, and Seattle all would be better off with Romo.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by l7ustin View Post
    I think he meant Jacksonville, Tampa Bay, Buffalo, Cleveland, Minnesota, Washington, St Louis, Pittsburgh, Oakland, Tennesee, Philadelphia, Houston, NY Jets, Arizona, Carolina, Chicago, Miami, Cincinatti, Baltimore, Kansas City, San Francisco, and Seattle all would be better off with Romo.
    This guy gets it.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by l7ustin View Post

what day are they playing the better-offer bowl this year???!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unreal! win a playoff game for fukks sake!!!!!!!!

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    i thought there was only 8 teams in the canadian football league?

what the fukk is going on here?

You being an ignorant idiot? Yeah, that's what's goin' on here!

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by KKoz9 View Post
    You being an ignorant idiot? Yeah, that's what's goin' on here!
    kozzer that hurt my feelings alittle

daimoshokage check in

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8454

While Romo is far from the worst qbs in the league, the owner/gm polls disagree with the statement that 20+ teams would take him despite being better than their qbs. Not alot of positive stock for a 34 yr old qb who despite all the talent hes had in dallas has shown a habit of making mistakes at the worst time and not winning when it matters. They all would rather fail at finding their "franchise" guy than take him.

The anonymous si players poll about wanting him as your qb was far from flattering as well.

Jerruh loves him and cowboys fans have forgotten what its like to be winners so they love the numbers he puts up...couldnt of found a better home.
    Last edited by Gonz312; 10-16-13 at 06:46 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: manny24

First 123