SBRPicks
    SBRPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBR Videos NFL Week 6 Sunday 1 PM Previews with Professional Handicappers

SBR Videos host Peter Loshak previews the 8 1 PM Sunday NFL games from the Week 5 card with a selection of professional handicappers.

Bengals at Bills with Jeff Cadillac

Rams at Texans with Troy West

Raiders at Chiefs with Scott Kellen

Panthers at Vikings with Tony George

Steelers at Jets with Brandon Shively

Packers at Ravens with Al McMordie

Lions at Browns with Troy West

Eagles at Buccaneers with Jeff Cadillac
    Last edited by SBRPicks; 10-10-13 at 01:45 PM.

jayc88
    Update your status
    jayc88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1151

First time i was watching any of these so called handicappers and this is what you get:
    Tout 1 : apparently 2-6 in picks made in loshaks vids;
    But claims to have been over 50% every weekend this football season
    Tout 2: 1-3 in pickw in the last vid; but of course just had 8 winning days in a row and is up over 30 units lol
    This is just too funny ;
    Anyone who has remotely thought about wasting money for any tout has some serious issues. And please do not come up with touts like ras; once they release their games the value is gone in 5 minutes.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

welllll,

Quote Originally Posted by jayc88 View Post
    First time i was watching any of these so called handicappers and this is what you get:
    Tout 1 : apparently 2-6 in picks made in loshaks vids;
    But claims to have been over 50% every weekend this football season
    Yes, cadillac's record in our vids sucks azz, and some might find his game breakdowns to be "less than waltersesque" shall we say, but, he's NOT a tout, in the sense that he doesn't sell picks or anything else at his website, so

Tout 2: 1-3 in pickw in the last vid; but of course just had 8 winning days in a row and is up over 30 units lol
    no, he was just admitting to having gone 1-3 at his site. In our vids, Troy actually has a great ATS record, long-term, and it has continued this year, 8-6-1 to date in the NFL

Anyone who has remotely thought about wasting money for any tout has some serious issues. And please do not come up with touts like ras; once they release their games the value is gone in 5 minutes.
    in total, the guys giving picks in the vids have gone 40-34-3 ATS so far in the NFL, picking every game

but if you are only talking about "touts", in other words, guy who are actually selling their picks, their record in the vids this year has been 38-27-2 ATS

not bad so far for widely available NFL lines

so take that for what it's worth

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

as somebody who watches these things for ideas of things I might have missed, I'll say I pay more attention to Troy West than the others. The Shively guy just doesn't sound or look intelligent to me, but the guy has SUPPOSEDLY picked a lot of winners this year. Never judge a book by its cover I guess

frank9166
    frank9166's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Oh good, I got my Cadillac fades for the week...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Coolin, and CarpeDime

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24625

Keep em comin, Loshak. Is that a fagged-out Bono in your avatar?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I just like to watch vids and laugh at cappers

I get a kick out of squares

Playmaker
    Playmaker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7537

Cadillac is going to make the faders feel sorry this week..Cadillac Pride is on the line here..

frank9166
    frank9166's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by Playmaker View Post
    Cadillac is going to make the faders feel sorry this week..Cadillac Pride is on the line here..
    That's OK. It's only 2 picks. He already given us more than enough money the other 5 weeks.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Cadillac

that guy has what we used to call "class"

a lost art these days

guys don't know how to wear a tux anymore, don't know how to walk and talk and act classy, don't know how to do their hair classy-like

Cadillac is the only guy I know who would have been able to hang with Frank and Sammy and Dean

and Jimmy Durante, guys like that

Class was what it was all about back then boys

Le_Donk
    In the Zone
    Le_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1080

i just watched the gb vs packers vid
    this guy is total out
    finds random ats recrods then acts like hes been playing the winning part for years

coitus_maximus
    coitus_maximus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4080

The sad thing is Loshak is better than the guys he has on the videos. It looked like Cadillac was asking Loshak for help.

rcjiii
    rcjiii's Avatar Become A Pro!

Loshak, keep up the good work. I don't always bet your capper's advise from the videos, but I do often find that they provide helpful statistics or other useful insights into the games.

I have a question and a suggestion. First, what happened to Doug Upstone and Indian Cowboy? Why aren't they participating this year?

As a suggestion, I would ask that since these videos are often done early in the week, it might be helpful if your tipsters would provide a range in the betting line that they are comfortable with, considering that the lines are likely to make meaningful moves as kickoff approaches. So instead of saying they love the over at 48 on a particular game, it might be helpful to say they love it up to 50. That would provide a sense of the relative confidence a tipster has on a play and at what point the viewer should discard the pick if the line moves. Thanks.