Albundy33
    Albundy33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 708

USC game?

Any thoughts on USC game? Or total ? I banged out the over and I'm second guessing myself! Ov 48?

JabooFootball
    JabooFootball's Avatar Become A Pro!

Taken from my thread
    "USC -6 vs Arizona
    At first I wanted to take the over in this contest as well, but then I started looking at the stats and quite frankly both of these teams kind of suck. We are going to witness a matchup of two of the most statistically undwhelming quarterbacks at major programs this season (in terms of air attack). On one hand youve got Cody Kessler who will be under the direction of a new play caller but is sporting 6 TDs and 4 INTs up to this point in the season. On the other side of the ball is BJ Denker who, although a proficient runner avg a ground TD and 70 yds a game, has to be one of the poorest throwing QBs ever featured in a rich rod offense. Why I lean USC- Although I consider Arizona a better all around team than Boston College, there are some similarities to the way both teams like to pound the ball between the tackles, and utilize the quarterback in the running game. Boston college has a pretty even distribution of run pass this year whereas Zona is running 2:1 run pass. This plays right in to USC's strongest suit. Boston College, led by Andre Williams, averages 188 yards on the ground per game. USC held them to 100, and under 4 yards per carry. Do not sleep on USC's front 7, they are elite. I do not think Rich Rod is going to be able to utilize Ka'deem Carry and BJ Denker the way he has in previous games this year against inferior competition."

Huckleberry Pig
    Huckleberry Pig's Avatar Become A Pro!

already a few threads on this