BigBlue9
    BigBlue9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 164

Locked in on the giants ML for 100 to win 270 ... Eli will toss 3 tds and a couple cutler interceptions will be the difference in this game.

NCAA:
    Texas getting +13.5 is a sharp play and spells out trouble for Oklahoma backers. This is a rivalry game and Texas should come out fired up in front of their home fans and keep this game close throughout.

Penn State ML is my Saturday play of the day! The white out and a huge recruiting game .. Nuff said right?!? This D and insane crowd noise will derail Gardner and a Michigan team who struggle away from the big house.

Upset alert!!!! Washington over Oregon ... Now we all know Oregon can score 60 points before you blink but price is a gamer and should have a solid game. Now combine that with a pretty stingy Washington D along with college game day being in town ... Boy oh boy here's the big ML dog we've all been waiting for boys

More on Sunday NFL games tomorrow but enjoy these winners and thank me later

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Oregon-13.5

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Washington might've used to much energy last of week against Stanford that's what worries me

Giants can easily when Cutler is one of the biggest losers in the NFL

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Oregon-13.5
    Hueye Gueye