stefan084
    stefan084's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    Unreal. Pure luck.
    both receiver and db had chance to catch the ball,receiver won-what's lucky about that?

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

if only kockner knew how to post a pic unfukkinrale

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Unreal game. I was exhausted by the end. I can't imagine how the players feel. Luckily we have another bye next week that I wasn't even aware of ha.

I doubt anyone cares more than betting, but really a great vid.

reigle9

I wish Robinson would stick around for another year, but he's set to graduate and after coaches/gm's look at film he'll probably be a first rounder.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Congratulations to Penn St. But wow... what a choke by Hoke and company. Let Penn St. drive the field with less than a minute to play to score the tying touchdown, then have 3 (not 1, not 2 but...) 3!!! chances at a game winning field goal and miss 2 of them and get 1 blocked. Wow. Granted one of the misses came from over 50 yards away at the end of regulation, but how do you miss an almost extra point to win in OT?????? Way to go Mich. kicker. You win my goat of the year award.

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by fecgp40 View Post
    Congratulations to Penn St. But wow... what a choke by Hoke and company. Let Penn St. drive the field with less than a minute to play to score the tying touchdown, then have 3 (not 1, not 2 but...) 3!!! chances at a game winning field goal and miss 2 of them and get 1 blocked. Wow. Granted one of the misses came from over 50 yards away at the end of regulation, but how do you miss an almost extra point to win in OT?????? Way to go Mich. kicker. You win my goat of the year award.
    We got outplayed from beginning to end. It was nice to finally be on the other side of one of these. Hoke def ****** it up, everything i wanted him to do he did.

First ... 6789