nohitter
    nohitter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Saw this coming. Should of bet more then what I did on jets ml, had all my money on a baseball parlay in which boston buried me

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

It was the FG forfeited by Mike Smith at the end of the half that cost them the game, if you need to point to one thing. That was guaranteed points, turned down.

Refs tried to gift this to ATL with that call.

ATL shouldn't have even gotten a TD at the end.

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

Quote Originally Posted by AliasM View Post
    Actually the 1st and Goal came outside of the 2 min warning and they wasted a play running up the middle. At 2:00 it was second and goal, and it was certainly no guarantee that they were going to get the TD. They really could not afford to waste another down with a run up the middle.

Mike Smith made several mistakes tonight, but that wasn't one of them.

Now his play calling at the end of the first half...that's another story
    either way, that is your last chance at winning the game. why rush to get the plays off? gotta agree with the dude up there it's pretty dumb

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    The NFL isn't a video game. If you have a chance to score a TD when you need a TD you do it. This is the same Falcons team that was stuffed at the goal line at the end of the first half. I am not going to fault the coaching staff at all for scoring to take the lead.
    You dont have to say its a video game but it is a mind game. I still believe they should of killed the clock or made the Jets waste some of their timeouts.

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    disaster lost the game on falcons lost 2nd half of the jets lost live betting on atl done betting for a long time
    Ouch! I had one of those days last year. Bet 1/2 my bankroll on the Patriots -13.5 vs the Jaguars. The Patriots won 23-16 and I was out a ton of money....Good news is that I made it all up and more with the bowl season.

megamillionslose
    megamillionslose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3740

Rush home & suck on some dirty toes FATSO Ryan!

NY media would've CRUCIFIED him for making a MORONIC decision not to go for 2 when up 26-14 if they had lost 28-27!Rookie Geno played like a Negro desperate to escape a lynch mob of crazed West Virginia hillbillies in a video game version of Hunger Games.Ryan should personally thank him for saving his FAT ARSE!!

First ... 10111213