Numb
    Comfortable
    Numb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 844

I started with the Falcons ML and went from there. Came up with a few designs including the Packers/Lions Over, Falcons spread and Giants/Eagles Over.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i love this card..whether that good thing or not is yet to be determined...

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Going to limit it to 2 plays max on the early games, and that will determine my action for the rest of the day.
    Nevermind my post in the other thread, I see why you think hedging is a sports investment strategy.

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

Not sure if all of these are still out there, but there a couple great teases and 1 great total -
    Bal +10 @ mia / ATL - 2.5 v NYJ / Den -1 @ Dal.

And it should need an undisclosed setback in Vernon Davis' health for Hou/SF to stay under 41.5.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I'm itching to make a bet right now. Some good leans in this thread. Keep them coming!

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

Quote Originally Posted by ramones951 View Post
    This logic is so flawed... every time I see it, I am reminded why most are terrible at handicapping NFL. Regardless of the outcome of this particular game, I sure am glad I've moved on from this level of thinking
    I wasn't expressing that they were due to win and definitely wasn't basing it on logic by saying they couldn't go 1-3...but we're talking about the Packers here and they are still an elite team in that division.

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

Quote Originally Posted by tokio View Post
    I wasn't expressing that they were due to win and definitely wasn't basing it on logic by saying they couldn't go 1-3...but we're talking about the Packers here and they are still an elite team in that division.
    That is relevant if you were to bet futures on their Division title hopes or win total. Has nothing to do with one game... All I'm trying to tell you is people get burned every single week by having this in their head

If the PACKERS are already 1-2, why can't they be 1-3???

Riza
    Riza's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Too good to be 1-3. They lost to a good 49ers team and besides that miscue in the bengals game at the end of the 4th, they really should be 2-1. Bengals were sitting ducks at that game. Betting against past trends is also dangerous. I definitely wouldn't bet against the pack in this spot about to go 1-3 off a bye-week and in lambeau. Oh and Calvin J is not playin this game. There goes the stafford long bombs!

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Bitching out today I see. I guess you got your ass handed to you yesterday.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Paver it is only as tough as you make it

Riza
    Riza's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

i am simply expressing my opinion about a particular game.

First 12