Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

I'm on over 28.5. Hit SJS 1H and just put that on the over 2H. Need SJS by 3 for a small parlay

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

This Hawaii game is bailout city!!!!!

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin

For some. Some of us are just playing winnings on it screwing around

winz
    refuse to lose
    winz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 949

took under 28.5..was staring at haw +.5 but couldnt pull the trigger on that.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    This Hawaii game is bailout city!!!!!
    unfortunately the weeks early on i needed bailout there wasnt a hawaii gm,,,now that there has been one im just adding little extra to already good day..

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

This one Hawaii announcer is fukking terrible shutup guy and stop being a homer smh

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin

Lol last week there wasn't a 2h score till 6min to go in the 3rd then there was like 30+

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    unfortunately the weeks early on i needed bailout there wasnt a hawaii gm,,,now that there has been one im just adding little extra to already good day..
    got burn on some game( Penn st .Rutgers...detriot ml and rl)...glad this game was the last one....needed to catch back up

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin

LOL two missed gimmie FG's probably screwed he over. Make the two FG's both less than 30 yards then the over is a TD away with almost 9min to go

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7835

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    This one Hawaii announcer is fukking terrible shutup guy and stop being a homer smh
    i'm not watching the game but i know who you are speaking of. the native islander guy...i think there's a white guy and a...hawaiian, whatever he would be called. he is the worst. not as bad as jesse palmer, but bad. and the white guy sucks too.

texhooper

nice hits 2dabank...2-0 on this game, right?

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin

Looks like I pegged the 2H on the over. However going to need to get lucky bc of the two missed FGs

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    i'm not watching the game but i know who you are speaking of. the native islander guy...i think there's a white guy and a...hawaiian, whatever he would be called. he is the worst. not as bad as jesse palmer, but bad. and the white guy sucks too.
    YESSS him lol wow I ended up muting it man im glad SJ held on

2daBank

played freson 1st halof last week and won, felt bad for anyone on gm cuase i got to go to sleep,,didnt even realize Hawaii came back and screwed you guys till morning..

this week i considered sjst 1st half but then i started looking into it more cause unlike fresno sjst isnt that good of a team.. the things i came away liking was sjst 1st half over 14.5 or over 57 gm...sjst has a good qb and hawaii has no answer to a passing attack. the reason i dont like sjst is cause they have been absolutely gashed in the run gm and while hawaii has had there struggles running the ball they do continue to try..i think hawaii will greatly improve their pathetic 2 something yards per carry tonight mostly thanx to the fact sjst gives up rushing yards like its a good thing... while rushing keeps the clock running both teams have a decent tempo, clock stops on 1st downs, and at some point someone will be behind late so more scoring chances..

my 2 plays.

sjst 1st half tt ov 14.5

gm ova 57
    boys we printing money on this Hawaii gms! even played 2nd half under small with such large middle couldnt resist..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    YESSS him lol wow I ended up muting it man im glad SJ held on
    i watched the 1st half last week and i said never again...fukkin dude was not only horrible but the biggest fukkin homer i ever heard, he was bitching bout everything, wanting flags left and right, screaming to review shit, all with that annoying ass accent..i dint even bother tonight, lol

texhooper

boys we printing money on this Hawaii gms! even played 2nd half under small with such large middle couldnt resist..
    jesus you got balls man. playing this shit game up already, hit a first half bet with a game bet in hand, then take another bet 2nd half. i commend you. i only fukk with these games if i have to or if it's just painfully obvious.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    jesus you got balls man. playing this shit game up already, hit a first half bet with a game bet in hand, then take another bet 2nd half. i commend you. i only fukk with these games if i have to or if it's just painfully obvious.
    over at ctg there used to be a cat around be the handle "hawaiiguy", think he even posted a few plays here one yr, i guess after reading and following him for a while (he was very good with these) seems like he peaked my interest in this gm and have started taking it serious, so far feel like i have channeled my inner Hawaiiguy cause pimped this gm last 2 weeks! who knows how long it will last, lol..

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Take the over

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

No value

Two shitty teams

You play

We play

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

BURIED

eating heavy today to ease the pain

artyfudgepacker
    artyfudgepacker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6480

best day all season clemson u65 win/ no illini -8.5 win/ ohio st-6.5 win/ sj st-4 winner so u know it was a long day for me too . o that was a parley

First 12