InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

SBR Check In - SBR let's talk about rating players

walker it seems that a lot of posters arent agreeing with jjer's monthly POTM awards

walker lets get a system together that measures who gets posts nominated and who gets points for their posts to determine the best poster on sbr

walker that measurement should include home many nominations that poster makes

walker i have a perfect formula for this but i got it patented and i would have to sell it to you per my lawyers

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hanky is an afterthought now. I think the whole free world realizes there are a dozen different writers, the guy on the vids is just a dress up doll, the spreadsheet is fake, nothing real about the persona. Its time has passed. The posting styles are different by writer, they don't match the vids, the whole thing is just post count piss.

If they are going to award a POTM let someone real take the reigns. The best POTM videos and awards of the last several years were made by Opie, Sweeper and the Kid. All real people.

Site grew past phony when phony was gone. It would appear the real draw card is the community itself now. Don't get me wrong the occasional Hanky vid is still a hoot but the posting is whoreshit. That in itself makes the POTM award pretty cheap.
    Last edited by billysink; 10-04-13 at 02:06 AM.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

When the BI scandal hit and the site was reduced to nothing, Hanky got shown the door, Walker and fam took a sabbatical; it was guys like Drinker, LKid, Sweeper, Opie, Nutsack 5Mike, Nash, Coin, Nino and the nascar crew and a good core group in the points forum that kept the forums from the bottom of the shitter. Everyone else went down the street and came back when convenient.

Those are the guys who have their finger on the pulse here. Not some paid for posting persona.
    Last edited by billysink; 10-04-13 at 02:14 AM.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post

walker lets get a system together that measures who gets posts nominated and who gets points for their posts to determine the best poster on sbr
    Gotta be the worst idea possible.

Bunch of circle jerking flames on here always trying to sukk each other off.

Here, nominate my post ASAP, not because it's good, but because I put a fukkin light bulb in it and mentioned talking about guys cokks.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: opie1988, and Smoke

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Business as usual

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Gotta be the worst idea possible.

Bunch of circle jerking flames on here always trying to sukk each other off.

Here, nominate my post ASAP, not because it's good, but because I put a fukkin light bulb in it and mentioned talking about guys cokks.
    Now THIS is funny!!

I couldn't agree more. Well done, Benjamin.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

dink
    dink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

How about posters capping ratings, a proper system. seperate the brock landersises from the real cappers.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

What benny said. You stupid motherfukkers talkin about cokk in this hand cokk in that hand GTFO with that shit you puker and rest of them

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    What benny said. You stupid motherfukkers talkin about cokk in this hand cokk in that hand GTFO with that shit you puker and rest of them
    Coming from the only poster who's out of the closet since rogue scholar