Guinser
    Guinser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Pirates +125

Love the Pirates in this spot tomorrow afternoon. The Bucs got pounded by the Cards in that 7 run 3rd inning but I expect a big bounce back performance. While the Cards lineup is very dangerous I think Cole comes out and pitches a gem tomorrow. He's been throwing a lot more off speed stuff and has seen his strikeout rate increase as the season progressed. After having a brutal July and August, Lance Lynn has been throwing better in September but hasn't pitches past the 7th inning in any of those starts. I think the Bucs will be ready to play and put up at least 3 on him. The Buccos have been a great bounce back team this year and expect them to play well and tie the series up.

Pirates +125 5 units

Also playing Pirates -1.5 tomorrow for 3 units. As always gl if you tail.

GimpedMaster
    Go Cards!
    GimpedMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

I'm a huge homer for the Cards and I'm laying off too. I can't bet against my team, and I think Lynn is too combustable for me to put money on him.

Cole has been studly and I see this one going either way, too much of a coin flip for me.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

thing is lynn doesnt have to go more than 6 innings,, have you seen the power arms cards are bringing in out of the pen these days? they all throw 95+ and they all have filthy movement. after 6 innings the gm is basically over, for as good as pit pen has been they not trotting out the kind of stuff cards are from the pen..

i dont trust lynn all that much, not sure what to expect from cole but he throws a incredibly high number of fastballs and cards will tee off if they can sit on that. cole been very good but these last 2 months he hasnt seen a lineup like the cards who will make him work and drive up his pitch count,,possible lynnn takes 110 pitches to get thru 6 but that something he is used to while cole is not...

i dunno it a tough gm, i like pit much more in gm 3 with liriano pitching..

STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

in it to win it

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Like the pirates in the spot also.....don't know if the rrl will hit though

rthoughton
    rthoughton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2101

Quote Originally Posted by GimpedMaster View Post
    I'm a huge homer for the Cards and I'm laying off too. I can't bet against my team, and I think Lynn is too combustable for me to put money on him.

Cole has been studly and I see this one going either way, too much of a coin flip for me.
    total coinflip. that's why you take the +$.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    thing is lynn doesnt have to go more than 6 innings,, have you seen the power arms cards are bringing in out of the pen these days? they all throw 95+ and they all have filthy movement. after 6 innings the gm is basically over, for as good as pit pen has been they not trotting out the kind of stuff cards are from the pen..

i dont trust lynn all that much, not sure what to expect from cole but he throws a incredibly high number of fastballs and cards will tee off if they can sit on that. cole been very good but these last 2 months he hasnt seen a lineup like the cards who will make him work and drive up his pitch count,,possible lynnn takes 110 pitches to get thru 6 but that something he is used to while cole is not...

i dunno it a tough gm, i like pit much more in gm 3 with liriano pitching..

this^^^^^
    It would be an injustice to let lynn go more then 6 innings with the arms in that bullpen(excluding mujica)

pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cards lineup is so potent from top to bottom, I don't think this
    is a coin flip. Books have this one right, Lynn will hang tough and
    the cards pen will close this out. Cards 5 Rats 3

Guinser
    Guinser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Adding 2 units to -1.5 +200

pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

I stand corrected, great call!