Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

All my Cleveland fans, check in before you check out...

Oh well. Another year, another team gagging like Linda Lovelace in Deep Throat. It's been 49 years since the city of Cleveland has won a team title in professional sports. Not sure who we need to sacrifice or maybe we need to light Lake Erie on fire but we have to reverse the curse.

To all my fellow Cleveland friends, which team will bring us that elusive title first? Cav's with Kyrie and Bynum is my choice. Give them a couple of years to get it going and the other teams get old. Browns? Could win the division this year. Indians? Wait till next year... Again.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Oh well. Another year, another team gagging like Linda Lovelace in Deep Throat. It's been 49 years since the city of Cleveland has won a team title in professional sports. Not sure who we need to sacrifice or maybe we need to light Lake Erie on fire but we have to reverse the curse.

To all my fellow Cleveland friends, which team will bring us that elusive title first? Cav's with Kyrie and Bynum is my choice. Give them a couple of years to get it going and the other teams get old. Browns? Could win the division this year. Indians? Wait till next year... Again.
    Cavs may win if Lebron comes back.

This is a ride, we love.

Indians look very close, need a right handed bat.

Browns, jury is out - great defense.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    Cavs may win if Lebron comes back.

This is a ride, we love.

Indians look very close, need a right handed bat.

Browns, jury is out - great defense.
    True homer comments, but hey you gotta support your city's sports

Reality is Lebron has 0% chance to return even though it's the only way he would ever get my respect is if he went back n won a ring there.

This was most likely the only shot for Cleve with the team they have. Half the squad played outta their league and they were bigtime overachievers. Francona got the most out of an average team at best. Props to Giambi also, he's gotten praise from everyone on that team as a leader.

And the Browns. Well. LOL. They are the Clippers of the NFL pretty much.