Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH
    Doughboy22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3733

Mid tenn/ BYU - USU/ SJSU

Who are you guys going with tonight and why? Best write up gets 25 pts!!!

Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH

Payout at 7pm est

PatStackz
    PatStackz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Going with middle tenn in this one taking the points. Don't absolutely love it, however BYU has two losses over mediocre teams in Virginia and Utah. Their offense was stagnant in both of those performances (under 20 both games) and they will be without their rb tonight (concussion). Looking for it to e a sloppy game on both sides and a modest win for Bronco Mendenhall's program.

Utah state is a play I love. They have won four straight against the Spartans including a 22 point road win last season. The Aggies defense dominated the game last year recording 13 sacks. Also I have been impressed by usu losing their two games against PAC 12 teams (widely considered the second best conference in football) by a mere 7 points combined. Chuckle Keeton is a big time play maker, I look for his offense to be very effective against a team has had success offensively against recently. Also look for the aggies to force turnovers as their d has been solid all year and sjsu is coming off a 19 point loss to Minnesota in which they turned the ball over 3 times and had the ball less than 19 minutes.

Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH

Quote Originally Posted by PatStackz View Post
    Going with middle tenn in this one taking the points. Don't absolutely love it, however BYU has two losses over mediocre teams in Virginia and Utah. Their offense was stagnant in both of those performances (under 20 both games) and they will be without their rb tonight (concussion). Looking for it to e a sloppy game on both sides and a modest win for Bronco Mendenhall's program.

Utah state is a play I love. They have won four straight against the Spartans including a 22 point road win last season. The Aggies defense dominated the game last year recording 13 sacks. Also I have been impressed by usu losing their two games against PAC 12 teams (widely considered the second best conference in football) by a mere 7 points combined. Chuckle Keeton is a big time play maker, I look for his offense to be very effective against a team has had success offensively against recently. Also look for the aggies to force turnovers as their d has been solid all year and sjsu is coming off a 19 point loss to Minnesota in which they turned the ball over 3 times and had the ball less than 19 minutes.
    Nice. Anyone else guys? Everyone throwing darts??

Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH

No one else with input for points?

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

No points needed but taking the under both games

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

MTSU/BYU under 31.5 1st half

BYU missing key players on offense, | BYU-WR-Cody Hoffman-OUT | BYU-RB-Jamaal Williams-OUT

their offense has been piss poor with no threat of passing. BYU solid defense should limit MTSU offense to under 14 points

I'm thinking a 17-7 1st half score

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

I don't do write ups

Utah St will just dominate plain and simple. Line is off by the minimum of a touchdown

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Quote Originally Posted by Iwinyourmoney View Post
    I don't do write ups

Utah St will just dominate plain and simple. Line is off by the minimum of a touchdown
    You don't need a whole essay, a few thoughts about the game will be helpful for a discussion

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Its not common for me to spot 9½ road points in a nationally televised game but this one has all the makings of a blowout in the Aggies favor. Utah State’s offense is one of the best in the nation and they figure to run circles around these disorganized Spartans. In Minnesota last week, the Spartans were run over by the Gophers to the tune of 353 yards on the ground. SJSU knew that Minnesota was going to run the ball every down and could not slow the ground game down even a little. Minnesota threw a lousy 12 passes the entire game. Now the Spartans have to deal with a team that can not only run it down their throats (the Aggies average 190 on the ground per game) but that has a potent passing attack too. USU QB Chuckie Keeton has carved up three of the four teams he’s faced this season. Keeton has completed 71.5 percent of his pass attempts for 275 yards per game while throwing 14 touchdowns against just one pick. Keeton is one of the best in the country and the defense he’ll face here is his easiest assignment to date. *The Spartans were very good a year ago. They racked up an 11-2 record with QB David Hale posting outstanding numbers. Hale went off for 439 yards last week against Minnesota but a ton of that yardage occurred in garbage time with the Spartans trailing throughout and being down 43-17 in the fourth quarter. San Jose State underwent a coaching change this season and its new coach, Ron Caragher looks clueless out there. This is a guy that coached in the Pioneer Football league for five seasons before being hired as the Spartans head coach at the start of this season. The Aggies destroyed a much better Spartans team last year by a score of 49-27. This year, Aggies are better while the Spartans are a directionless group that has no chance of slowing down the potent offense they will see here.

Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Its not common for me to spot 9½ road points in a nationally televised game but this one has all the makings of a blowout in the Aggies favor. Utah State’s offense is one of the best in the nation and they figure to run circles around these disorganized Spartans. In Minnesota last week, the Spartans were run over by the Gophers to the tune of 353 yards on the ground. SJSU knew that Minnesota was going to run the ball every down and could not slow the ground game down even a little. Minnesota threw a lousy 12 passes the entire game. Now the Spartans have to deal with a team that can not only run it down their throats (the Aggies average 190 on the ground per game) but that has a potent passing attack too. USU QB Chuckie Keeton has carved up three of the four teams he’s faced this season. Keeton has completed 71.5 percent of his pass attempts for 275 yards per game while throwing 14 touchdowns against just one pick. Keeton is one of the best in the country and the defense he’ll face here is his easiest assignment to date. *The Spartans were very good a year ago. They racked up an 11-2 record with QB David Hale posting outstanding numbers. Hale went off for 439 yards last week against Minnesota but a ton of that yardage occurred in garbage time with the Spartans trailing throughout and being down 43-17 in the fourth quarter. San Jose State underwent a coaching change this season and its new coach, Ron Caragher looks clueless out there. This is a guy that coached in the Pioneer Football league for five seasons before being hired as the Spartans head coach at the start of this season. The Aggies destroyed a much better Spartans team last year by a score of 49-27. This year, Aggies are better while the Spartans are a directionless group that has no chance of slowing down the potent offense they will see here.
    Well done. Now who wrote it? Doesn't matter I guess. Smoke takes the lead

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

I;m on MTS. I would take just about anyone 20+ against BYU.

Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by Doughboy22 View Post
    Well done. Now who wrote it? Doesn't matter I guess. Smoke takes the lead
    Lol you caught me sherwood wrote it
    Points Awarded:

Doughboy22 gave Smoke 25 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH

Smoke wins. Gl

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by Doughboy22 View Post
    Who are you guys going with tonight and why? Best write up gets 25 pts!!!
    Omg can not be more pathetic than tha

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I heard San Jose quarterback is very good any time you have a quarterback that's good and you're getting over 10 points it's worth a play

Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Check my record buddy. I don't need the help. Just making posts to get people involved. Go practice your spelling and grammar.

Beetlejuice
    Beetlejuice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 801

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    I appreciate threads like this. It helps guys like me with leans, but are unsure. In fact, they're the reason I even joined the forum in the first place.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Under is the play in the BYU game. BYU's season is over, they are locked into the Fight Hunger Bowl. What more do they have to play for, after losing to rival Utah at home again. They will be hungover from that loss and won't have much energy. especially against a below average team like MTSU. MTSU on the other hand, can move the ball, but BYU's defense should be able to contain them. Has all the makings of a 27-14 win for BYU.

PROBEST
    PROBEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Don't want any betpoints just giving u the winner

ok I took the caps off,please who ever is reading this,do not go on past history of games if that worked ibm,apple,or somebody would have figured this out. so what do we do????look at my past posts 75% winners my whole adult life,i know whats this guy smoking,nope it the real deal,u have to have an in to making lines and I don't mean knowing someone,i mean staying ahead of the wave,not swimming to catch up 99.9% do this ,here and in the business world. I don't really expect people to understand,what a Harvard grad,world famous neurosurgeon,would be trying to convey to the norm,but I would expect to watch and listen or get crazy and make the plays I will give u...here the r,BYU,UT ST,AND OVER IN UTST. for me to go into the analytical projection science,well u know the answer to that it would be like reading Chinese, here is a portion of it..now seriously do u really want to know this stuff???? so good luck hope u make a lot of money yours truly
    Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 02-10-15 at 11:01 AM.

Smoke

Thanks doughy

alabasterf
    alabasterf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 635

Quote Originally Posted by PROBEST View Post
    ok I took the caps off,please who ever is reading this,do not go on past history of games if that worked ibm,apple,or somebody would have figured this out. so what do we do????look at my past posts 75% winners my whole adult life,i know whats this guy smoking,nope it the real deal,u have to have an in to making lines and I don't mean knowing someone,i mean staying ahead of the wave,not swimming to catch up 99.9% do this ,here and in the business world. I don't really expect people to understand,what a Harvard grad,world famous neurosurgeon,would be trying to convey to the norm,but I would expect to watch and listen or get crazy and make the plays I will give u...here the r,BYU,UT ST,AND OVER IN UTST. for me to go into the analytical projection science,well u know the answer to that it would be like reading Chinese, here is a portion of it..now seriously do u really want to know this stuff???? so good luck hope u make a lot of money yours truly
    I can't wait for BYU to lay another egg offensively tonight.

PROBEST

Hey doughy do i gets some love for my post?????? Aside from it being 100% rock solid

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

I am taking the points with both teams. San Jose put the fear of god in Oregon State, so scoring is not a problem for them. I'll take 10 points in a shootout anyday. Middle Tennessee State has a player who has been on a mission sabatical too. The Military. BYU is getting by on name only, beating Texas is not a big deal this year, all MTSU has to do is score 20+points to cover, no way does BYU score over 50 in this game.

PROBEST

Yo seameister,didnt u read my post,yiiikes,u can lead them to water but??????????????and oregon st. What year was that??????

artyfudgepacker
    artyfudgepacker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6480

im on the under 62 .bol

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

took byu-6.5 first quarter. think they start fast

SplitAces
    SplitAces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 360

Your a clown. Masters in Math here and you just threw out a stock formula which has nothing to do with the game.
    Copy some BS and make pretend you own it.
    You like apples?
    How did you like those apples?

PROBEST

That's y i make money and u don't

Quote Originally Posted by splitaces View Post
    your a clown. Masters in math here and you just threw out a stock formula which has nothing to do with the game.
    Copy some bs and make pretend you own it.
    You like apples?
    How did you like those apples?
    when someone knows something that other people cant figure out,it scares them,like in the movie phenomenon,so they copy quotes from movies to make them feel somewhat adequate,but if u notice nobody is standing behind u ,thats because they bent u over and split your aces,so just read like everyone else and make money,i will continue to give the forum winners,its no biggie for me,good luck to you,oh by the way you were just punked......

sportcap
    sportcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7133

when someone knows something that other people cant figure out,it scares them,like in the movie phenomenon,so they copy quotes from movies to make them feel somewhat adequate,but if u notice nobody is standing behind u ,thats because they bent u over and split your aces,so just read like everyone else and make money,i will continue to give the forum winners,its no biggie for me,good luck to you,oh by the way you were just punked......
    Good calls tonight.. just sent you a pm.

SplitAces
    SplitAces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 360

I am not scared but simply stating you are posting a formula that has nothing to do with handicapping games. You even wrote it incorrectly which is quite humorous.
    I can give you a 3 guarantees however, 1. you are not a neurosurgeon, 2. you did not graduate from Harvard, 3. you can not pick at 75%.
    Clownbest-I would be willing to back up all 3 guarantees.

isaac81084
    isaac81084's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 258

I liked byu that night