jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I heard it's fake also Kevin Duranta pussy Kevin Durand is a pussy he isn't he does not have a mean bone in his body this was Allstate for advertising revenue bunch of penetrating scumbags

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I heard it's fake also Kevin Duranta pussy Kevin Durand is a pussy he isn't he does not have a mean bone in his body this was Allstate for advertising revenue bunch of penetrating scumbags
    Tupac and BIG had fake beef, and the entire rap culture defined themself by it for years.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    Lol @ idiots calling this fake.

You think D-Wade is that desperate for running some marketing stunt that he would deliberately plan out another player to go on TV and call him out for not belonging in a top 10 list?
    LOL...listen to me you nitwit....the NBA is a fantastic product from an entertainment perspective but it is marketed no differently than the WWE...the storylines sell the league...learn the difference between REAL beef.. (Stephen Jackson vs Serge Ibaka) and fake beef (this thread)......One day after stern practically announces that he is going to turn the NBA into And 1 Streetball with nicknames on the back of jerseys, LOLOL... Durant (The Durantula) inexplicably starts an out of character twitter beef with D-Wade (Flash)........and you buy it hook line and sinker? you silly rabbit..... you think Jordan wanted to play baseball too eh? hahahaha....

BigPage25
    BigPage25's Avatar Become A Pro!

In nba2k13 durant has a better outside shot while dwade is a better finisher on drives to the basket..... With that said who gives a fluck what these 2 idiots have to say... Unless their helping me cash my ticket f what both these dummys are saying

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good for league

Wade a winner Durant a loser so far

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

kevin durant going hard in the paint

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year