Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Rashad Johnson lost the tip of his finger Sunday.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...ger-on-twitter

Click the link up top if you want to see it.

Rashad Johnson posts gruesome picture of his torn finger on Twitter
    By Will Brinson | NFL Writer
    September 24, 2013 1:03 am ET

Easily the most gruesome moment of Week 3 was the news of Cardinals safety Rashad Johnson losing the top of his middle finger during Arizona's game Sunday. Making matters even more squemish was Johnson finding out that his finger was lopped off when he pulled off his glove.

So what did it look like? Glad you asked because -- and you should stop scrolling right now if you're weak in the stomach -- Johnson posted a picture of his finger on Twitter.

Ewwwwwwwww.

I mean, I usually cry a little (read: a lot) whenever I'm dealing with something silly like a pulled quick in my fingernail or an infected nose hair.

Johnson just lost the tip of his damn finger and not only is he tweeting out pictures of it but he's saying #blessed. The hashtag #thefinger is classic though.

Good for Johnson for having perspective, of course. And no limit to his pain tolerance whatsoever -- Johnson doesn't even remember how the incident happened.

"I'm not even sure how it happened," Johnson said Monday. "If I had to take a guess, I would say maybe it dug into the turf there and snapped back and broke it that way. My glove was torn or ripped, which makes me think it didn't get caught in a facemask or a cleat stepped on it."

See ... I wouldn't ever forget that. Maybe I'm a wuss. Bruce Arians probably would think so. He said that Johnson is "day-to-day" (!!!!) and that "it's a little tip with stitches."

Arians already makes me want to cry and so does Johnson continuing to talk about this injury in a casual fashion.

"It was the same length as my index finger," he said. "It was pretty shocking to see it that way. But this type of stuff happens. Guys end up with bad biceps, bad shoulders, bad fingers. I mean, it's just a part of the game fans don't get an opportunity to see.

"Things like this happen, and our team needs us the next Sunday. If we can play, then we gotta dress and go out there and do it. It's our job."

ticklz
    Tick L Me Elmo
    ticklz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

wowza

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

damn

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!