wagerjunkie
    wagerjunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Terrelle Pryor UNDER 18.5 pass completions.

I really love this play tonight.

First, Pryor has only completed over 18 passes all year and that was 19 against the Colts. I highly doubt any of these weak Oakland receivers are going to get space in coverage off these Denver DBs especially now with Champ Bailey back. Rodgers Cromartie gets to shift over too, they should have a field day.

I expect one of Pryors worst games he's had. now under the big lights on the road in a ruckus atmosphere as he puts pressure on himself, coming in big headed after getting all the media attention after last weeks big game against all mighty Jacksonville, now facing Peyton.

Whats even more important is Denver LT Ryan Clady being out. You ask what does that have to do with this bet? A TON. Believe it or not Oakland has the fourth best defense in the league and they have already racked up 9 sacks this year. now you take away Peytons blind side, he is going to have pressure in his face all night long, which means the Denver offense won't be the well oiled machine they normally are.

Which in turn leads to them not being able to get out to double digits leads, so it doesn't force Pryor to have to sit back in the pocket and go one dimensional pass game, playing catch up. They can pound the football with McFadden and Pryor and stick to their game plan and as they try to eat up yardage on the ground and burn clock, keeping the Broncos offense on the sideline.

Which means very limited pass attempts and when you do see any pass attempts they are going to be into very tight coverage, like I said. Champ Bailey and Rodgers Cromartie should have no problem shutting down this below average receiving core

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

good prop. nice angle

might take it

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

If you believe all this, why don't you just take Raiders +15 or whatever it is

If there is a big lead in the 2H this play loses by default IMO with hurry ups and checkdowns

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

I wouldn't take Pryor over 18.5 completions versus air or invisible defense.

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Don't Underestimate TP. Not great, but a better passer than most people think, and loves the checkdown to the RB and little 4 yard passes. But I do expect his legs to frustrate Denver, which hopefully for your bet will limit his throws. Game should be closer than most think, but keep in mind the only reason TP didn't have many completions last week is because Oakland played ultra conservative when they realized the Jags weren't going to be able to score on them.

I really like Pryor Over 53.5 Rushing Yards though. I think he's the best running QB in the league, If he gashes them for 30 once as I expect can't see him not getting 24 more throughout the game. I think he will get it even without a big run.

TonyTall
    sober 8/18

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

They're gonna have to throw it a lot when they get behind early.

Wilfred

Quote Originally Posted by TonyTall View Post

How dare you disrespect him like this.

wagerjunkie

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    They're gonna have to throw it a lot when they get behind early.
    did you read the write up?

smh..

wagerjunkie

Tis why I am playing UNDER...

wagerjunkie

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    Don't Underestimate TP. Not great, but a better passer than most people think, and loves the checkdown to the RB and little 4 yard passes. But I do expect his legs to frustrate Denver, which hopefully for your bet will limit his throws. Game should be closer than most think, but keep in mind the only reason TP didn't have many completions last week is because Oakland played ultra conservative when they realized the Jags weren't going to be able to score on them.

I really like Pryor Over 53.5 Rushing Yards though. I think he's the best running QB in the league, If he gashes them for 30 once as I expect can't see him not getting 24 more throughout the game. I think he will get it even without a big run.
    not under estimating him but it fits the proper game plan. if you read my write up you'll understand the play. the whole reason I like the UNDER on the completions is cause I fully expect him to tuck it and run and them feed McFadden all night to keep the Denver offense on the side line as they eat clock

wagerjunkie

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post

If there is a big lead in the 2H this play loses by default IMO with hurry ups and checkdowns
    because I believe that is a coin toss. do you guys read the write up before commenting or just half ass skim it...

TonyTall
    sober 8/18

denver very well could stack the box somewhat because they have such an advantage at cb.........taking away the dink and dunk, making pryor make some medium/deep throws. i could see pryor going like 6-10 for 55 yards in the first half

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Quote Originally Posted by wagerjunkie View Post
    did you read the write up?

smh..
    They can't stop Denver. Who cares if they have the 4th ranked defense? They have a whopping 2 game so far. 1 of which was Jacksonville. Not saying its not gonna hit but I think they are gonna have to throw a lot when they get behind.

wagerjunkie

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    They can't stop Denver. Who cares if they have the 4th ranked defense? They have a whopping 2 game so far. 1 of which was Jacksonville. Not saying its not gonna hit but I think they are gonna have to throw a lot when they get behind.
    THINK BEYOND THE 4th RANKED DEFENSE.

they have 9 sacks in 2 games and Peyton Mannings Pro Bowl starting left tackle is out ..his blind side..ya know that is going to have a huge affect...come on dude pay attention here..i've said this stuff already

im not trying to beef or be a dick...but sheesh

wagerjunkie

Quote Originally Posted by TonyTall View Post
    denver very well could stack the box somewhat because they have such an advantage at cb.........taking away the dink and dunk, making pryor make some medium/deep throws. i could see pryor going like 6-10 for 55 yards in the first half
    true

but this is where I am counting on the Denver DBs to win their match ups.

BTW I appreciate all the responses. I like when people bring in opposite opinions, so I can see where I stand and evaluate but some of ya are saying some things that have already been addressed in the write up.

(not you in this case Tony)

wagerjunkie

grandma tellss Terrelle he needs to be David and beat Goliath and his first two passes he throws at his receivers feet looking like a 50 year old Donovan McNabb.

lets hope he keeps that trend going.

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post

Took TP o19 completions for this reason. Broncos ahead by 20-24 and garbage drives push this over and may cause a backdoor cover.

wagerjunkie

pressure in his face every play.

just need to bring him down.

check downs mite kill this bet.

wagerjunkie

Quote Originally Posted by nvrlose37 View Post
    Took TP o19 completions for this reason. Broncos ahead by 20-24 and garbage drives push this over and may cause a backdoor cover.
    he mite not even survive the whole game the pressure the Broncos are getting, kid is gonna get killed with the wrecklessness he plays with.

Wilfred

You got 2 lucky breaks there haha

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

he mite not even survive the whole game the pressure the Broncos are getting, kid is gonna get killed with the wrecklessness he plays with.
    Doesn't matter his wrecklessness for this bet at all. He can throw 50 times, complete 20, throw 5 picks. Especially if the Broncos are leading by a ton in garbage time. Flacco and Sheli Manning made their stats then.

wagerjunkie

You got 2 lucky breaks there haha
    on the drops yeah.

but they are getting the pressure on him I expected.

they will tighten up the coverage and stop letting receivers sit in zones.

Wilfred

Not saying an Injury isn't possible, but his build is so solid. He never takes a "Huge" shot, usually just knocks down the defender or slowly goes down.

wagerjunkie

Quote Originally Posted by nvrlose37 View Post
    Doesn't matter his wrecklessness for this bet at all. He can throw 50 times, complete 20, throw 5 picks. Especially if the Broncos are leading by a ton in garbage time. Flacco and Sheli Manning made their stats then.
    my point about his wrecklesness and the pressure the broncos are getting he could easily get injured and not even be in the game garbage time.

doesnt matter. guy has only completed over 18 passes once in his career. if he does it tonight. so be it.

wagerjunkie

Not saying an Injury isn't possible, but his build is so solid. He never takes a "Huge" shot, usually just knocks down the defender or slowly goes down.
    yeah. agree. he is a beast at avoiding big hits.

wagerjunkie

3 completions so far.

couldn't ask for a better start.

Wilfred

Funny how Pryor had Hartline, Posey, Sanzenbacher, and Ballard at Ohio State and they are better than these WR's.

turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

guy has only completed over 18 passes once in his career.
    Its the THIRD week, holy christ

wagerjunkie

Quote Originally Posted by turtlejc View Post
    Its the THIRD week, holy christ
    yeah, we are talking about EIGHTEEN completions for a starting NFL quarterback. i dont give a penetrate if its the first day of training camp. if the line is set at that you know the guy is terrible.

Wilfred

Now you're calling Pryor Terrible? With that OL and those WR's he's played extremely well considering he's pretty much a rookie

wagerjunkie

Now you're calling Pryor Terrible? With that OL and those WR's he's played extremely well considering he's pretty much a rookie
    he's got skills but he is nowhere close to polished.

he had one good game against Jacksonville.

wagerjunkie

pressure in his face every play.

just need to bring him down.

check downs mite kill this bet.
    yeah, def gonna kill this. 4 of 5 completed pass all check downs. o wellz

Wilfred

Luckily Peyton is killing a lot of clock