jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lou you hit the nail on the head

Sport is unwatchable

Seems like so many guys immature and worried about what type of girl they have

Sad satate

Dank_Fire
    Dank_Fire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5453

HBO has Chavez Jr v Vera/ Stevenson v Cloud next week which should be two very fan friendly fights for those who like boxing

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

JJ is still bitter about the time Opie double legged him in Vegas and basically made him cry uncle. JJ was like a junebug on his back. Now hates mma because he gets sick thinking about that day

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Sport is unwatchable

Sad satate
    lmao

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    busted big time yeAh
    busted for what? you probably never heard of re-twitting yeah?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    busted for what? you probably never heard of re-twitting yeah?
    with referencing yeah!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

with referencing yeah!
    jesus christ get off my cokk yeah?
    do I need to also include a fukking copyright symbol in every post I make yeah?
    what are you 10 fukking years old yeah?

wagerjunkie
    wagerjunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Just such a hard sport to judge.....Do you give more credit to 2 weak punches that land or 1 with more power in better location...?...There are just so many ways you can look at it.....How heavy do you credit the takedown?....only if damage is done? So SO many ways it can be viewed ect....
    please do yourself a favor and never comment about MMA again, if you think Gust "landed 2 weak punches"

he destroyed JJ consistently over and over with over hand rights and counters through out the fight. how do you think JJ both eyes were swollen and his lips were sticking 10 feet out from his face swollen.

the referee and the doctor were going to STOP the fight going into the 5th round because of JJ injuries to the face but Jones PLEADED with them not to stop it.

2 weak punches...unfkn rale.

the reason Gust lost that fight was in the 5th he was standing with his hands on his hips and at some points he was looking around and looked like he was lost and had no idea where he was. and that made lasting impression on the judges mind. going to the scorecards that was embedded in their brain and it took away all the work Gust put in over the course of the fight.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

jesus christ get off my cokk yeah?
    do I need to also include a fukking copyright symbol in every post I make yeah?
    what are you 10 fukking years old yeah?
    Haha me think thou doth protest too much

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Sport is unwatchable

Sad satate
    Focking clown this guy is. Over 142K posts, get a focking life fatboy.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Sport loaded with drugs too

It peaked a few years ago

A good boxing match always better than some street fight that I can see for free in the hood

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Hahna killin me

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

what a robbery!
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 08-12-15 at 10:24 AM. Reason: image does not exist
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

are they holding hands?

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

I meant in GENERAL sir........You know kind of like how there have been 30-27 SPLIT DECISIONS the last two UFC cards....I was not talking about this fight.....
    Quote Originally Posted by wagerjunkie View Post
    please do yourself a favor and never comment about MMA again, if you think Gust "landed 2 weak punches"

he destroyed JJ consistently over and over with over hand rights and counters through out the fight. how do you think JJ both eyes were swollen and his lips were sticking 10 feet out from his face swollen.

the referee and the doctor were going to STOP the fight going into the 5th round because of JJ injuries to the face but Jones PLEADED with them not to stop it.

2 weak punches...unfkn rale.

the reason Gust lost that fight was in the 5th he was standing with his hands on his hips and at some points he was looking around and looked like he was lost and had no idea where he was. and that made lasting impression on the judges mind. going to the scorecards that was embedded in their brain and it took away all the work Gust put in over the course of the fight.

PaperTrail07

Explain to me HOW THE penetrate you have 30-27 split decisions LOL.....OH that's why jones won LOL Gimme a fuckkn break...Lasting impression LOL....its round by round and nobody ,including you knows wtf or how its being scored by the judges....LOL

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

Damn Jones looks bad. At least Gustaffson will feel better about himself after seeing Jones looking like that.

wagerjunkie

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    what a robbery!
    unbelievable!
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 08-12-15 at 10:25 AM. Reason: image does not exist

Sarunas
    Sarunas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

make more excite watch mma than make watch two mans run in the circle for 12 round. and! when finish they make pay judge to make fake winner. boxing make dead for more than one of decade

but! mma make gay sex style when lay the penis on the mouth in 69 style all the match... but! in the least they make fighting and blood and knockouting

in mayfeather fighting is compare to make watch fly manuver in and around a non-moving ball of shits. and do so for whole the match.
    make bore
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Noleafclover

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Why is it that people are incapable of using basic logic to understand judging? I may be an egomaniac, but it's moments like this that I remember why I think I'm more intelligent than most people. If it's scored round-by-round, and all three rounds are really, really close, then it can be scored 30-27 both ways. Easy, right?

Here's another: split decision is not a measure of closeness, morons. The judges don't say "hm, is this close enough to be a split decision or decisive enough to be unanimous?". The closest fight in the world could be a unanimous 29-28 decision, it doesn't make it less-close than a split decision. Jesus, people. Basic logic.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Sarunas View Post
    make more excite watch mma than make watch two mans run in the circle for 12 round. and! when finish they make pay judge to make fake winner. boxing make dead for more than one of decade

but! mma make gay sex style when lay the penis on the mouth in 69 style all the match... but! in the least they make fighting and blood and knockouting

in mayfeather fighting is compare to make watch fly manuver in and around a non-moving ball of shits. and do so for whole the match.
    make bore
    Exactly!

wagerjunkie

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Why is it that people are incapable of using basic logic to understand judging? I may be an egomaniac, but it's moments like this that I remember why I think I'm more intelligent than most people. If it's scored round-by-round, and all three rounds are really, really close, then it can be scored 30-27 both ways. Easy, right?

Here's another: split decision is not a measure of closeness, morons. The judges don't say "hm, is this close enough to be a split decision or decisive enough to be unanimous?". The closest fight in the world could be a unanimous 29-28 decision, it doesn't make it less-close than a split decision. Jesus, people. Basic logic.

sad that you even have to explain that

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

Generally split decisions are close than 29-28 UD's. I don't think anyone would try to argue that. However a split can be just as close as a 29-28. Of course it is obvious that if you averaged out all the 29-28's UD's and Split decisions you would see a difference.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Does SBR Lou train UFC?

PaperTrail07

Not at all....LOL.....how does one guy think the edge went one guys way 3 rounds in a row with another guy thinking the opposite....LOL MD....so one guy thought fighter A edged all 3 when another though fighter B edged all 3 rounds....its shouldnt happen like that...If thats the case call it a fuckking draw like Maynard/Edgar....but they wont Hell we might not ever see a Draw again.....

QUOTE=MD;19707138]Why is it that people are incapable of using basic logic to understand judging? I may be an egomaniac, but it's moments like this that I remember why I think I'm more intelligent than most people. If it's scored round-by-round, and all three rounds are really, really close, then it can be scored 30-27 both ways. Easy, right?

Here's another: split decision is not a measure of closeness, morons. The judges don't say "hm, is this close enough to be a split decision or decisive enough to be unanimous?". The closest fight in the world could be a unanimous 29-28 decision, it doesn't make it less-close than a split decision. Jesus, people. Basic logic.[/QUOTE]

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Hell we might not ever see a Draw again.....
    that's exactly right...that's why we have 5 round fights now - to eliminate the fukking draw

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

How long as Lou trained UFC for?

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

How long as Lou trained UFC for?
    I've got a trained eye. Watching two guys lay on each other isn't my kind of exciting. Maybe if we're talking Ronda Rousey my tune changes.

Boxing has proven once again that its best event trounces 20 UFC events. There are many exciting young fighters like Leo Santa Cruz, Adrien Broner, Danny Garcia, Canelo Alvarez, etc. These guys will start headlining PPV events and carry the torch after Mayweather retires. I think we'll see 4 solid PPVs a year.

PaperTrail07

I hate the draw as much as anyone....Watched the Inter V Juve game and it ended in a draw and I was pissed about it LOL......but if you have a 30-27 and another guy saying 30-27 for the other guy...you have to question what factors they are looking at to fuckkking score it LOL...I dont care if it was close or not.....I know MD makes it all seem SO SO simple but come on get real......QUOTE=Russian Rocket;19714790]that's exactly right...that's why we have 5 round fights now - to eliminate the fukking draw[/QUOTE]

SBR Lou

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    I've got a trained eye. Watching two guys lay on each other isn't my kind of exciting. Maybe if we're talking Ronda Rousey my tune changes.

Boxing has proven once again that its best event trounces 20 UFC events. There are many exciting young fighters like Leo Santa Cruz, Adrien Broner, Danny Garcia, Canelo Alvarez, etc. These guys will start headlining PPV events and carry the torch after Mayweather retires. I think we'll see 4 solid PPVs a year.
    Also realize that young athletes looking to get into combat sports will not choose UFC over boxing. UFC's best stars make peanuts compared to boxing's stars. Jon Jones made less than $1 million before a cut of the PPV?

The best and most exciting athletes in combat sports will continue to be boxers.

MD

Not at all....LOL.....how does one guy think the edge went one guys way 3 rounds in a row with another guy thinking the opposite....LOL MD....so one guy thought fighter A edged all 3 when another though fighter B edged all 3 rounds....its shouldnt happen like that...If thats the case call it a fuckking draw like Maynard/Edgar....but they wont Hell we might not ever see a Draw again.....
    ...How does that make it a draw? Jesus. If for three consecutive rounds, fighter A landed 10 strikes, and fighter B landed 7 strikes of equal power but also got a takedown for 20 seconds at the end of each round, who won? Depends on the judge. If a judge weighs a takedown more highly than three strikes, he'll give all three rounds to fighter B. If not, he'll give all three rounds to fighter A. Is that so hard to understand?

MD

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    The best and most exciting athletes in combat sports will continue to be boxers.
    Unless you, you know, like MMA more than boxing. "Exciting" is about as subjective as you can get.

that's exactly right...that's why we have 5 round fights now - to eliminate the fukking draw
    Uh, what?

SBR Lou

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Unless you, you know, like MMA more than boxing. "Exciting" is about as subjective as you can get.
    Then let's not be subjective and talk numbers. Boxing just broke its own record as the single highest grossing PPV event in history. 2.2 million buys currently and over $150 million.

The other guy in the main event will rake in over $12 million. The loser makes over 12x the undisputed UFC champ, because nobody except college aged US and Canadians really give a shit about mixed martial arts.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Saloon this shit V! Awful thread
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

EVERYONE saw Canelo vs Mayweather in Mexico....but 80%-90% of the people i spoke to they said that it was rigged and Canelo would win. Shit was a circus even for Mexico, the land of the shitty soap operas!

I like boxing a lot but this thread is just dumb....go watch datrs or golf if MMA is the most boring shit. Do what you want but saloon this thread.

First 12345 Last