PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

his vault in the ground has triple that

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    do you honestly think that the 20 mil was the end of the deal? no mayweather said he wire pac 20 mil within a day...do you think that was really all he was willing to give? thats 20 mil in pacs bank account within 24 hours of him agreeing to take the ....who gets money like that....lolol...cmon man....show me a fighter getting that kind of coin put into their bank within a day of agreeing to a fight....20 mil wasnt the end all be all man...get a grip....that was floyd saying "lets do this...ill even put some money in your bank tommorow"

again you miss the point...floyd fans arent scared of manny....i never wanted to see the fight not happen...i still dont.....but you think you can just snap your fingers and make it happen
    actually, it was 48 hours.... at least know what you're talking about.

so $20m plus what? what did he offer, since you seem to have eavesdropped on the phone conversation or can read his mind (not surprising since your head is so far up his ass).

funny how he will never fight because of bob arum yet willing to make the fight if manny agrees to be shortchanged by $60m.

get real you morons.

lol

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    actually, it was 48 hours.... at least know what you're talking about.

so $20m plus what? what did he offer, since you seem to have eavesdropped on the phone conversation or can read his mind (not surprising since your head is so far up his ass).

funny how he will never fight because of bob arum yet willing to make the fight if manny agrees to be shortchanged by $60m.

get real you morons.

lol
    oh geez so sorry...48 hours not 24....god i cant believe i missed out on that important detail! im such an idiot

anyway continue to call him "gayweather" and believe hes the only reason the fight hasnt happened....anyone can say they are willing....apparently you never read the rafael article i linked from several years ago...

Name:  Manny-are-you-ok1.jpg
Views: 283
Size:  308.3 KB

that what manny looked like last time we saw him....now hell be fighting a 135 lb version of margarito coming off a loss to alvarado...meanwhile "gayweather" just broke his own ppv record fighting for a 154 lb title....trust me i know what im talking about.....if my head is up "his ass"....wheres your head chief?? ....i could go on and on about manny and his team and their backpedaling.....but its a lost cause....you are blind....just blame floyd its the easy way out....

bobby heenan
    Update your status

loyd Mayweather Jr. was supposed to report to the Clark County Detention Center in Las Vegas on Friday to begin serving an 87-day jail sentence for a domestic violence guilty plea related to a September 2010 incident with his ex-girlfriend, who is also the mother of three of his children.
    However, Mayweather's attorney, Richard Wright, argued that because Mayweather had already committed to a May 5 fight at the MGM Grand -- and, as Wright emphasized, because that event has been projected to generate more than $100 million for the local economy -- Mayweather should be allowed to put off his incarceration until June 1.
    That was the date Wright suggested in order to give Mayweather time to recover from whatever bumps and bruises he might suffer in the fight.
    Rafael's Boxing Blog

Get the latest scoop and analysis on the world of boxing from ESPN.com's Dan Rafael in his blog.

Justice of the Peace Melissa Saragosa, who sentenced Mayweather late last month and put off his report date until Friday, bought Wright's argument -- undoubtedly, the economic impact of a Mayweather fight on Las Vegas had to have been a serious consideration -- over the state's weak and unorganized argument that the fighter should be jailed Friday, and ruled in Mayweather's favor.
    Leonard Ellerbe, one of Mayweather's advisers, offered a statement to ESPN.com on the situation: "We are pleased that the judge granted postponement of his surrender date so he could fulfill his commitment to Las Vegas to deliver his promised megafight and the economic benefits it provides to the community."
    So now Mayweather will fight on May 5. Ellerbe said the fighter's team would be discussing the opponent in the coming days, with an announcement expected next week.
    But guess who Mayweather won't be fighting?
    You guessed it: Manny Pacquiao.
    And the soap opera -- one I am sick to death of -- continues.
    They should be fighting, of course. They should have fought a couple of years ago. Maybe even twice by now. And there is no reason whatsoever for them not to fight on May 5.
    It looms as boxing's richest fight ever, and the public has demanded it for the past few years. But forget the public, right?
    Neither guy is getting any younger, and it's a rarity for the two best fighters in the sport -- two of the greatest of all time -- to be fighting in the same division in the same era.
    But their summit meeting hasn't happened, and with every day that goes by, I think the chances of it ever happening are less and less.
    Friday's turn of events made that pretty clear. There have been previous negotiations and lots of rhetoric. At various times throughout this whole ordeal, I believe both sides have been to blame.
    But at this moment, the fault of a fight not being made falls squarely on the shoulders of Top Rank promoter Bob Arum, who, in my view, simply doesn't want to make the match at a moment when there seems to be no legitimate impediment.
    [+] EnlargeHarry How/Getty ImagesPromoter Bob Arum says Manny Pacquiao might not be healed from his November battle with Juan Manuel Marquez in time for a May date with Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Arum doesn't want to match his cash cow, Pacquiao, with somebody he doesn't control, and he has no control over Mayweather. He once did, but that was years ago, before their nasty breakup.
    Arum is also a smart boxing guy, as are his matchmakers, Brad "Abdul" Goodman and Bruce Trampler. They know Pacquiao would be the underdog, especially given how he looked in his controversial majority decision win in November against Juan Manuel Marquez, whom Mayweather thoroughly dominated when they fought in September 2009. Arum and his people know there is a strong possibility Pacquiao will lose if he ever fights Mayweather.
    If Pacquiao did fight Mayweather and lose, he could certainly go on. But at this stage of his career, a loss might send Pacquiao deeper into politics in the Philippines, where he is already a congressman, and that would mean no more Pacquiao fights -- or at least only sporadic fights -- for Arum to make millions on.
    It was just this week that Arum said he would go to the Philippines to meet with Pacquiao and present him with the names of four possible opponents for May or June: Miguel Cotto, Marquez, Lamont Peterson and Timothy Bradley Jr.
    Arum figured Mayweather would be in jail and off the table. Now that Mayweather is available and seemingly would like to make the match, Arum suddenly isn't interested.
    He used the lame excuse of the cut Pacquiao suffered against Marquez, saying he might not be ready for May. (I've never heard of a cut taking more than six months to heal.) However, earlier this week, when Arum thought Mayweather would be on ice behind bars, he said there was a good possibility Pacquiao would fight in May.
    Moments after Mayweather was granted the continuance, Arum changed his tune.
    "We're fighting in June, one of the four guys," Arum told me over the phone.
    I asked him, now that Mayweather was available, would he at least be part of the conversation when Arum meets with Pacquiao next week?
    A perturbed Arum's response was, "Absolutely not. Nope."
    Come again? You won't even talk about it with Pacquiao, I asked very politely.
    "My mission is to go over to the Philippines and talk about these four guys," Arum said. "If Manny feels he wants to go in May, he will tell me. I want to make sure Manny's cuts are healed. We won't fall under this kind of pressure. June is much more likely for Manny's fight, not May."
    So May was a real possibility yesterday, but now there's no way?
    "What if they fought and Manny started bleeding on the first punch?" a clearly flustered Arum said. "I don't know if Manny is available to fight in May. I have no idea. I haven't talked to him; I haven't seen him. Seems to me, June is more likely based on what his plastic surgeon said."
    Arum threw out another "reason" (or excuse, as far as I'm concerned) not to try to make Pacquiao-Mayweather for May 5.
    "I don't even know if Mayweather will be licensed [by the Nevada State Athletic Commission] before he serves his time," Arum said.
    It would seem to me that if a judge would free Mayweather to make a megafight in Las Vegas, with the economic impact of the fight being a major reason for the decision, then the commission -- political appointees -- would understand what a Pacquiao-Mayweather fight would mean to the community.
    In other words, with the amount of money it would generate for the desperate local economy, there is no way the commission wouldn't license Mayweather to fight Pacquiao or anyone else on May 5.
    [+] EnlargeEtzel Espinosa/Hoganphotos/Golden Boy PromotionsSeveral candidates will be considered as Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s next opponent if Manny Pacquiao declines, but Saul Alvarez appears to be the clubhouse leader.

My view is that with no Pacquiao fight, Mayweather, a welterweight champion, will wind up fighting junior middleweight titlist Saul "Canelo" Alvarez, who is promoted by Golden Boy, Mayweather's de facto promoter for his past five fights.
    I could also see another Golden Boy fighter, Robert Guerrero, who has been heavily campaigning for the fight, being a possibility, and maybe, just maybe, junior middleweight titlist Miguel Cotto, who apparently is a free agent from longtime promoter Top Rank and could go his own way.
    But Alvarez seems most likely to me. He is one of Mexico's biggest stars and wants the fight. He said on his Twitter page Friday, after speculation began following the delay in Mayweather's incarceration, that he was "muy listo" for the fight. Translation: Very ready.
    May 5, of course, is the Mexican holiday of Cinco de Mayo, a traditional date for a big Mexican fight -- and none would be bigger on that date than Mayweather-Alvarez.
    Golden Boy CEO Richard Schaefer wasn't tipping his hand.
    "We have certain names in mind, and I will sit down next week with Team Mayweather, and we will be discussing those names," he said.
    Then Schaefer ripped into Arum as the impediment to making a fight he claims Mayweather and Golden Boy have wanted all along.
    "I don't think Manny Pacquiao wants to be on that list of names for Mayweather, or Bob doesn't want him to be on the list," Schaefer said. "I am sick and tired of Arum's bulls---. First Bob said June is when Pacquiao would fight, when Floyd was going to be on May 5. Then, when it looked like Floyd wouldn't be available in May, he said Pacquiao would be available in May. Now, since they know Mayweather is going to fight in May, suddenly Pacquiao is going to fight in June.
    "I'm tired of all those people saying it is Mayweather who doesn't want the fight. Arum knows who to call. He can pick up the phone and call me and say, 'Let's get a fight done with Pacquiao.' The rest of it is bulls---. The rest can go drink the Arum and Top Rank Kool-Aid. It is Arum who doesn't want the fight to happen, end of story."
    I agree with Schaefer.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

heres manny getting knocked out with like 2 seconds left in a round he was winning....by a counterpunch....ya thats a guy whos going to beat floyd....cause thats smart fighting.....2 seconds left in a round you are winning....what exactly did pac think he was going to accomplish? did he not hear the 10 second warning? ya thats a fighter on par with floyds ring iq and intelligence lol.....pac must have though he was still in the ring with hatton instead of a guy that continually gives him penetrating fits
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SBR Lou

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

oh geez, you got me. that photo of manny is way more embarrassing than this (not photo shopped)...

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: AribaAriba

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

like i said, say what you will but mayweather dodged the fight against pac-man.

JUST in case he could lose a fight in his prime.

floyd is a smart dude, he doesn't take fights that he could possibly lose...

bobby heenan
    Update your status

oh geez, you got me. that photo of manny is way more embarrassing than this (not photo shopped)...

id say in floyds book the manny photo is much more embarassing.....the photo of floyd has nothing to do with the sport that we know them from.....neither does your post of it.....floyd did his time and is sitting "pretty"......nice response though....you are brilliant....address my posts...what i typed....the photo doesnt mean much...it simply accompanied what i said

"heres manny getting knocked out with like 2 seconds left in a round he was winning....by a counterpunch....ya thats a guy whos going to beat floyd....cause thats smart fighting.....2 seconds left in a round you are winning....what exactly did pac think he was going to accomplish? did he not hear the 10 second warning? ya thats a fighter on par with floyds ring iq and intelligence lol.....pac must have though he was still in the ring with hatton instead of a guy that continually gives him penetrating fits"

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    like i said, say what you will but mayweather dodged the fight against pac-man.

JUST in case he could lose a fight in his prime.

floyd is a smart dude, he doesn't take fights that he could possibly lose...

that is the 100% consensus among real boxing fans.

but gayweather fanboys aren't real fans.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

id say in floyds book the manny photo is much more embarassing.....the photo of floyd has nothing to do with the sport that we know them from.....neither does your post of it.....floyd did his time and is sitting "pretty"......nice response though....you are brilliant....address my posts...what i typed....the photo doesnt mean much...it simply accompanied what i said

"heres manny getting knocked out with like 2 seconds left in a round he was winning....by a counterpunch....ya thats a guy whos going to beat floyd....cause thats smart fighting.....2 seconds left in a round you are winning....what exactly did pac think he was going to accomplish? did he not hear the 10 second warning? ya thats a fighter on par with floyds ring iq and intelligence lol.....pac must have though he was still in the ring with hatton instead of a guy that continually gives him penetrating fits"
    of course gayweather would think that. he thinks beating defenseless women is cool. the only reason gayweather is "sitting pretty" is because america is full of ass kissing idiots who forgive athletes & celebrities if they are talented.

if pussyweather ever grows a pair and agrees to fight pac-man, he'd be on the canvas too.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

that is the 100% consensus among real boxing fans.

but gayweather fanboys aren't real fans.
    is it? lolol.....listen man...keep shouting "gayweather" and posting pics of him in cuffs....makes you look like a Stan more and more.....the 100 percent consensus lol....you are such a real boxing fan man!!!.....again ....explain why pacquiao is getting knocked out cold and putting himself in harms way with 2 seconds left in a round in which he was winning....in a fight he was taking control over.....thats just brilliance in my book....

ive been to two of pacs biggest wins...pac and cotto....i dont hate the guy at all....but if you cant see through what is/was really holding back this fight from happening then you just have an agenda against floyd....

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

gayweather is the same f@g who turned down $8 million (big money in 2006) to fight margarito cause he was scared and bleeding from his pussy. main reason why he split from arum, cause he didnt ever want to fight him.

unlike gayweather, manny does not run scared like a pussy from anyone. manny takes on anyone and everyone, even 4 x like jmm. he got 1 lucky shot in 4 fights.... lol. if gayweather fought cotto, alvarez or jmm 4x, he'd lose at least 1 fight.

the only thing holding back the fight is gayweather is on his period. lol

bobby heenan
    Update your status

gayweather is the same f@g who turned down $8 million (big money in 2006) to fight margarito cause he was scared and bleeding from his pussy. main reason why he split from arum, cause he didnt ever want to fight him.

unlike gayweather, manny does not run scared like a pussy from anyone. manny takes on anyone and everyone, even 4 x like jmm. he got 1 lucky shot in 4 fights.... lol. if gayweather fought cotto, alvarez or jmm 4x, he'd lose at least 1 fight.

the only thing holding back the fight is gayweather is on his period. lol
    Hahaha...ya ...ok...so u are saying if he fights jmm 3 more times he loses once? The same jmm who openly said he wants no part of a Floyd jmm rematch? Cause we all know there's no point...

Lol@margarito....the guy with no defense and no real boxing skill...the only things marg has going for him is a the ability to take punishment and stamina...other than that he has no skills...windmill punches...no defense and slow feet

Tune in soon to see PAC against a smaller version soon...tailor made ...Floyd would have abused margarito....run through every fighter Floyd diddnt fight and cry that he ducked them while we're here....u are pathetic

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Where did Gayweather touch you Crusty?

;-)

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

Anyone else kind of love Sarunas or w/e?

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    No one mentioned that if he had to spread the money in 100 accounts and have investment bankers handling it he would have been paying millions in fees every year.

By having all in one checking account he doesn't have to worry about fees. Good decision by him.
    Right, because those are the only two options. Stupid.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Hahaha...ya ...ok...so u are saying if he fights jmm 3 more times he loses once? The same jmm who openly said he wants no part of a Floyd jmm rematch? Cause we all know there's no point...

Lol@margarito....the guy with no defense and no real boxing skill...the only things marg has going for him is a the ability to take punishment and stamina...other than that he has no skills...windmill punches...no defense and slow feet

Tune in soon to see PAC against a smaller version soon...tailor made ...Floyd would have abused margarito....run through every fighter Floyd diddnt fight and cry that he ducked them while we're here....u are pathetic
    yeah margarito was such an easy walkover that he rejected the largest purse of his career to instead fight the great carlos baldomir. lol

then ducked him for years waiting for others to beat him so he could say he wasnt good enough. sound familiar?

u did nail 1 thing.... ur forum name. cause u are a weasel.

a weasel who thinks beating your wife is the same as cheating on her.

a weasel who thinks being handcuffed and sent to prison is less shameful and humiliating than losing a fight.

a weasel who thinks ducking opponents is fine as long as he has valid reasons like he got his wittle fweelins hurt or has a chronic sprained vagina.

stop pretending to be a real boxing fan. youre nothing but his gynecologist looking out for his soft pussy. did he promise to let u pitch during his next office visit? i bet yes. lol
    Last edited by crustyme; 09-20-13 at 09:49 PM.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Crusty gets it
    Points Awarded:

crustyme gave Smoke 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Where did Gayweather touch you Crusty?

;-)
    same doll cops used to have gayweathers wife point out where he punched her. lol

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Crusty I didn't know you were Filipino

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

im not.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

yeah margarito was such an easy walkover that he rejected the largest purse of his career to instead fight the great carlos baldomir. lol

then ducked him for years waiting for others to beat him so he could say he wasnt good enough. sound familiar?

u did nail 1 thing.... ur forum name. cause u are a weasel.

a weasel who thinks beating your wife is the same as cheating on her.

a weasel who thinks being handcuffed and sent to prison is less shameful and humiliating than losing a fight.

a weasel who thinks ducking opponents is fine as long as he has valid reasons like he got his wittle fweelins hurt or has a chronic sprained vagina.

stop pretending to be a real boxing fan. youre nothing but his gynecologist looking out for his soft pussy. did he promise to let u pitch during his next office visit? i bet yes. lol
    are we talking about the guy who put bricks in his glove to beat cotto? than got his eye bashed in by cotto in a rematch when he didnt have loaded gloves? or is the guy that got his stool pushed in by shane mosley? who was subsequently made to look completely old by floyd

while were at it dont forget he ducked paul williams, sergio martinez, and is ducking andre ward too

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

why not spread it over 10 different accounts to at least get 3 mil out of fdic. i'd say have 20 accounts to get 6mil but maybe having 20 dif banks is a hassle so i understand. and put 10mil in like 10 different investment accounts (to have SIPC protection up to 500,000 per acct), so he'd have another 5mil. this way even if disaster bank collapse he still has 8million or 11million in insured assets. He should also maybe keep some safety deposit boxes. If his bank fails, he gets his 300k FDIC but loses 120million. i get that having 120 accts too much of hassle... but at least 10 or 20 to ensure yourself that at least 10million of it is insured so if your bank fails you still got 10mil to live off and not just 300k.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by hockey216 View Post
    why not spread it over 10 different accounts to at least get 3 mil out of fdic. i'd say have 20 accounts to get 6mil but maybe having 20 dif banks is a hassle so i understand.
    He could have his own insurance.

And if that is most of his liquid cash money, no manager or agent is ever going to be able to rob him slowly without his knowledge like so many others have had trouble with in the past.

I find 2 different bank accounts a hassle to recall which I want to use for what. You'd want to be very organized to manage 20 personal accounts.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

anyone who thinks antonio margarito was ducked by floyd...or could have beaten him...is an absolute lunatic

Albert Pujols
    Albert Pujols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    He could have his own insurance.

And if that is most of his liquid cash money, no manager or agent is ever going to be able to rob him slowly without his knowledge like so many others have had trouble with in the past.

I find 2 different bank accounts a hassle to recall which I want to use for what. You'd want to be very organized to manage 20 personal accounts.
    Yeah, and what insurance would that be?

First 123