frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

NCAAF totals that I really like on Saturday

Baylor/UL Monroe OVER 74 Playing the over on such a high total is always a risk, however both teams scored at will on each other last year and that should be the same again this year. Baylor has defensive issues still, don't be fooled by their "defense" against Buffalo(who sucks, only scored 26 against Stony Brook last week despite 5 overtimes) and Wofford. UL Monroe, though shutout against Oklahoma, still has more of a potent offense than either. And Baylor, their offense will not be slowed down by UL Monroe. This has all the makings of a 56-31 game, and an over.

Wyoming/Air Force UNDER 66.5 Both teams have some offensive issues. I know Wyoming scored 34 against Nebraska, but they have taken a while to get going in games against Northern Colorado and Idaho. That is not good for a team like Air Force that milks the clock. Air Force is at home, and will do the ball control dance at home. I don't see either team getting to 30.

Utah/BYU Under 62 This is a really high total for two defensive minded teams that have trouble throwing the ball. It is also Utah's first road game of the year. I know Utah scored 30 against Utah State, 70 against Weber and 48 against Oregon State. BUT... BYU is a better defensive team than any of those 3. And we all saw how BYU struggled against Virginia. Hello, game in the 20s.

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

add wake forest/army under there also thats looks REALLY good

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

I like the Air Force in this game [ +3 or so ] , I don't play ov/un !!
    Last edited by Hot Jerry; 09-18-13 at 08:47 PM.