lemart5
    FOOTBALL TIME
    lemart5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anybody else get a email from Full Tilt Claims Administration ?

Seems they are finally ready to get funds back the the players .

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

PPA has been keeping us updated

On September 16th, Full Tilt Poker Claims Administrator Garden City Group began emailing notices to all U.S. Full Tilt Poker victims who are potentially eligible for remission. They are emailing notices today and tomorrow. Those receiving notices can file for remission starting 9/18.

The Notice provides instructions for filing petitions online through the Full Tilt Poker Claims Administration website. If you do not receive an email notice and you believe you are eligible to participate in the remission process, you can file a new petition online using the online filing tab on the left sidebar of the GCG Claims website, www.fulltiltpokerclaims.com, beginning September 18, 2013.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
    PPA has been keeping us updated

On September 16th, Full Tilt Poker Claims Administrator Garden City Group began emailing notices to all U.S. Full Tilt Poker victims who are potentially eligible for remission. They are emailing notices today and tomorrow. Those receiving notices can file for remission starting 9/18.

The Notice provides instructions for filing petitions online through the Full Tilt Poker Claims Administration website. If you do not receive an email notice and you believe you are eligible to participate in the remission process, you can file a new petition online using the online filing tab on the left sidebar of the GCG Claims website, www.fulltiltpokerclaims.com, beginning September 18, 2013.
    Good info.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9764

ppa is a bunch of scammers, i had info 2 weeks ago from other sources. They are worse than annie duke. Most of the PPA top guys also live in kentucky and gave money to people that didn't even win the last election.

What did the ppa do to warn us of black friday? Nothing.

I also caught them in a lie on a live radio show when they claimed to never once receive any money from Lederer or Ferguson who were both on the board of the ppa and then let go after black friday. One show they said they never received money from Tilt and then another he says they did. Another show they never received any from Tilt but did from lederer and ferguson. I believe i have a few posts about it at a few places if you do a google search and a good thread about it at 2 + 2