2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    where you want to meet, f.a.g.g.o.t.?
    signs of a true pussy..sounds good, sounds tough, but of coarse luckily for you we both know it will never happen as A) you to poor to fly to where i stay (stl). B) would piss yourself when faced with the idea of actually having to fight. C) are nothing but a little pussy which painfully obvious to everyone..D) if you wernt a pussy you would be outside acting tough not on a message board...so do your family a favor and step in front of a bus as i have no doubt you are a source of constant shame and embarrassment. or get on that plane and come get hit by a truck but again we both know that not happening so piss off little tough keyboard boy..

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    signs of a true pussy..sounds good, sounds tough, but of coarse luckily for you we both know it will never happen as A) you to poor to fly to where i stay (stl). B) would piss yourself when faced with the idea of actually having to fight. C) are nothing but a little pussy which painfully obvious to everyone..D) if you wernt a pussy you would be outside acting tough not on a message board...so do your family a favor and step in front of a bus as i have no doubt you are a source of constant shame and embarrassment. or get on that plane and come get hit by a truck but again we both know that not happening so piss off little tough keyboard boy..
    where in st. louis bitch? I fear no one.

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    yeah you scared.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    where in st. louis bitch? I fear no one.
    yes you do sound oh so tough on a message board, actually im to scared to tell you now cause clearly you are the real deal and are booking a flight as we speak (can minors fly w/o a parent?) so tell your mommy you need a ride to stl then let me know when you get here bad ass.. until then can i stop verbally abusing you? hopefully you tougher than you are smart or knocking you out be less fun than making you look stupid... seriously give it up, it bad enough you have announced to the world what a pussy you are but now you just starting to sound like a fukkin retard that had the misfortune of a mother that couldnt lay off the crack pipe for 9 months to birth your ignorant ass..

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

SEC teams finally played some tough OOC road games in September and got owned.

The "They won 7 titles in a row" mantra means nothing when you get to play pansies like Ohio St and Notre Dame, and the media puts a 2 loss team in like they did LSU the one year. The Only Legit team the SEC has beaten in the title game is Oregon, by 3 points, with superhuman Cam Newton and a fluke play at the end where the whole Oregon defense thought Auburn's runner was down, and led to the last second fg.
    Last edited by BettingWizard; 09-14-13 at 08:21 AM.

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

banker!
    I'm witcha, brah!
    when the D-line runs with skill position speed, it's all over 'cept the singin' and the diggin'.
    that being said, I'm likely to avoid the spotlight game as a wagering opportunity. too much action, too much public hype/scrutiny, and
    way more lucrative opportunities for profitable gambling angles elsewhere.
    oh, and saban...
    he's like an evil genius type...
    you know he tweaks out in the war room at 5am
    like a russian chess champion imagining creative
    new schemes for hurting johnny fxxkboy's feelings.
    roll tide.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Thinks beating Florida in a meaningless game means something.

Louisville has enough trouble beating Kentucky over the years.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Media is probably inflating Johnny Football than Bama at the moment.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Alabama is not as good they were the last two seasons.

I wasn't really all that impressed with them in the first game although that could be for a number of a reasons. Take away special teams and it's about a one score game.

Anyway, I feel like a lot of people are betting Bama just because they hate Manziel and want to see him fail. I think the guy is a douche too but I also think he will play well and keep his team in the game.

A&M can cover this number. Bama isn't going to blow everyone out.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Huge public sides this morning...

Depends on how much value you put in this stuff...here goes...

Stanford 80%
    Louisville 81%
    Georgia Tech 79%
    Oregon 85%
    Iowa State 77%
    Wisconsin 71%
    Alabama 64%

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Thinks beating Florida in a meaningless game means something.

Louisville has enough trouble beating Kentucky over the years.
    Thats right. Nobody cares about winning bcs bowls. Idiot

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

People might be losing money today just because they are stubborn and hate Manziel.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6434

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    can you imagine if the line was 3 or 4? books in vegas would go broke pal.

This. National media has nothing to do with it. Take a deep breath, have a drink, and focus on your boys covering 11.5. And before the haters come out, no I didn't buy points, have them in a season long pool.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    People might be losing money today just because they are stubborn and hate Manziel.
    i love johnny fb which is why im not betting this gm cause i feel better passing than losing money against bama.. any time i try to bet against these fukks i come away feeling like a asshole so no play for me but hope manziel goes out there and takes it to these pricks, then every score hope he giving the money gesture, air signing fbs, hell i hope he comes off the field after one drive and pops a beer! still not betting against bama tho cause that gm against vtech meant jack shit in the grand scheme of how good this team is..

Charlie103
    Charlie103's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 634

This guy is a fukkin moron guys he will be wrong 80 percent of the time piece of shit

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    The line is way off because the national media has brainwashed you idiots into thinking Alabama is something special. Newsflash, they arent. They wouldn't beat Oregon, they would struggle with Stanford, Louisville, Clemson, Ohio State, and even teams like A&M
    Yeah, pretty great insight brah

Theyv'e taken on ALL comers and won 3 out of 4 championships but THIS years team is average

idiot

First 12