bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    bully you? you brought it upon yourself. i tried giving you advice to start off and you got defensive. you keep talking about my ghosts-- i dont have any

laying juice like you do i have a big problem with thats not just you with everyone! your weight i really didnt even go there until you started with your insults. you wanna dish shit be ready to take it

youre a typical 20 year old kid who THINKS they know it all take some advice sometimes you will be better off in life not just the gambling world
    I'm sorry for whatever it is worth.

You win or whatever.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    You never said you'd lay off and you never did.

I just tried to have some fun on this site, be myself, and post some picks.

You and allaboutthe$$$ just had to bully me all the time.

Why can't you just be decent people like 5Mike5, JJ, LKid1, etc. and just leave me alone.

If you don't like me laying juice or my weight problem, why don't you just stay out of my thread?
    Telling someone you want to fuk my mother on my friend's grave when he just died of cancer is being yourself?
    Then I feel sorry for your fat fukkin ass.
    You posted it repetitively, not just once.
    You just tried hammering the wrong guy on here, and it backfired on you.

bubblebuttluv

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Telling someone you want to my mother on my friend's grave when he just died of cancer is being yourself?
    Then I feel sorry for your fat fukkin ass.
    You posted it repetitively, not just once.
    You just tried hammering the wrong guy on here, and it backfired on you.
    I apologize to you Benny.

You won, I hope you feel good about it.

I just tried to have fun on this forum and then you saw my video and started bashing me about my weight.

Benny, you must have been picked on before too.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Alright let's just call it truce here right now. You don't have to be friends on this forum...just stop this fukking nonsense.
    Points Awarded:

5mike5 gave Russian Rocket 4 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bubblebuttluv

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Alright let's just call it truce here right now. You don't have to be friends on this forum...just stop this fukking nonsense.
    I thought I provided some valuable insight like rugby and cricket and darts, but apparently not.

You, LKid, and JJ must be pretty ashamed of your boy Bubbles.

Bubbles was just a fat kid looking to be good at something on the internet.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

I thought I provided some valuable insight like rugby and cricket and darts, but apparently not.

You, LKid, and JJ must be pretty ashamed of your boy Bubbles.

Bubbles was just a fat kid looking to be good at something on the internet.
    I like your gambling thread...and I don't have a problem with your plays or your gambling style. Everyone bets how they are comfortable betting. Carry on!

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

I apologize to you Benny.

I just tried to have fun on this forum

No one is making millions here, the point on here is to have fun. I've said that all summer long while haters troll on threads everyday during MLB. That's why there is no benny spreadsheets, tracking bullshit, cuz who gives a fukkkkkk?
    I'm not trying to spend my time on here keeping a 500 game thread to find out I won or lost 4 units.
    It's WORTHLESS.
    I bet a game, I post the game, I look to enjoy winning the game with some good ppl on here. There is tons of scum who try and kill that buzz when you win though. It's just a result of guys with diseases who just wanna root for ppl to lose because they want other ppl to be like them.

At first I thought JJ was playing a joke on us with your videos, and I initially apologized when it appeared I was mistaken. But you got obsessed trying to hammer me instead.

You went in that Jets thread the other day and tried hating in it for no reason. And it was all probably because I said GO JETS in it. I didn't even bet the game.

Think how much time we both wasted on here. You for the last month, and me for the last few days where I have been really giving it to you, because you just don't wanna stop.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    the point on here is to have fun.
    Exactly.

That's why you & I got off to a shaky start b/c while clever needling at the poker tables is fine and often funny and falls into the whole concept of gamesmanship, I felt the mere vile spewings were unfair to SBR peeps just looking to have a lil stress-free fun and play some online poker for sumpthin at least a lil better than play chips (not like we USA'ers have a lot of good options online since BF thanx to our shit-fer-brains politicos ).

Anyway, we worked it out in our own way and are now fine w/ each other and hopefully you & bubbles can move on as well cuz... BOTH of you offer good to this forum. And I've no doubt both of you are decent peeps at the core. IMHO, personal attacks should never occur unless someone is soooo beyond the pale of epic douchery that they deserve everything with all barrels (rare tho).

Bottom line: For all its occasional missteps and 'problems', I'm a big fan of SBR and dislike those that take away from its enjoyment for posters; we need all the good citizens and contributors we can get so this can indeed be a fun community to hang out in cuz... why spend time here otherwise? Sports, poker, girl talk/pics and even the occasional pizza should all be FUN.

We all deal with nuff stress in RL we don't need any BS/stress here.....

Benny... sry for the loss of your friend. May he RIP. I, unfortunately, know all too well bout losing people to cancer.

Bubbles... keep posting bro and being a solid contributor.

Gonna parlay this today: Bama/Texas

GL in all your gambling endeavors, men.....

bubblebuttluv

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    Exactly.

That's why you & I got off to a shaky start b/c while clever needling at the poker tables is fine and often funny and falls into the whole concept of gamesmanship, I felt the mere vile spewings were unfair to SBR peeps just looking to have a lil stress-free fun and play some online poker for sumpthin at least a lil better than play chips (not like we USA'ers have a lot of good options online since BF thanx to our shit-fer-brains politicos ).

Anyway, we worked it out in our own way and are now fine w/ each other and hopefully you & bubbles can move on as well cuz... BOTH of you offer good to this forum. And I've no doubt both of you are decent peeps at the core. IMHO, personal attacks should never occur unless someone is soooo beyond the pale of epic douchery that they deserve everything with all barrels (rare tho).

Bottom line: For all its occasional missteps and 'problems', I'm a big fan of SBR and dislike those that take away from its enjoyment for posters; we need all the good citizens and contributors we can get so this can indeed be a fun community to hang out in cuz... why spend time here otherwise? Sports, poker, girl talk/pics and even the occasional pizza should all be FUN.

We all deal with nuff stress in RL we don't need any BS/stress here.....

Benny... sry for the loss of your friend. May he RIP. I, unfortunately, know all too well bout losing people to cancer.

Bubbles... keep posting bro and being a solid contributor.

Gonna parlay this today: Bama/Texas

GL in all your gambling endeavors, men.....

I really would like to keep my thread going.

But I know the second I do that Benny and others will be posting pictures of fat people and stuff in my thread relentlessly.

I know they're not bad people and I have apologized to them and won't say anything negative to them anymore, I just know that is how this place is.

If someone doesn't like a poster betting juice THEY COULD CHOOSE TO JUST LET ME BE but that won't happen.

I did screw up by bashing so many people and I apologized.

I just want to post in my thread in peace.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Bubbles PT Thread's are not for the weak...

Keep up the good work pal...

I mean if you start a thread tracking someone else's plays then you gotta expect to be trolled back...

I enjoy the thread...

thes0vereign
    Don't bet with your heart.
    thes0vereign's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post

I mean if you start a thread tracking someone else's plays then you gotta expect to be trolled back...

I enjoy the thread...
    LKid1, one of the few quality posters this forum has.

99% of this forum can talk trash, but can't handle it being shot back at them.

bubblebuttluv

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post

I enjoy the thread...
    LKID1, you always good pplz.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

starting any serious picks thread in PT, well is about the last place u would want to do that imo

because thats what most of PT is, for trolling lame-ass childish battles, look at me, look at me!, attention seekers, no names rubbin in ur losses, how many threads can i make this hour about dumb shit, ect ect ect

sub-forum are for the serious threads about making $ and trading great information and people actual HELP each other....without 99.9% of the garbage PT brings

there are rare, and i mean very rare exceptions to this of course...like LvilleKid as mentioned above and a few others

First 1234