brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Predicting Mayweather by KO against Canelo Alvarez

answer me this boxing experts because I'm having a hard time, outside of trout who has alvarez fought that I should be impressed by when handicapping him for mayweather matchup?

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    answer me this boxing experts because I'm having a hard time, outside of trout who has alvarez fought that I should be impressed by when handicapping him for mayweather matchup?
    no one really...as floyd said "i beat miguel cotto and ricky hatton...not their brothers".....theres some names that hardcore boxing fans know on his resume...like baldomir, josesito lopez(who i think came up two weight classes for the fight). a very faded shane mosley.....trout is the best prime fighter on his resume....and i think trout is a good fighter.....but alvarez didnt wow anyone in that one

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Dudes forgetting that Mayweather wants to retire UNDEFEATED.

Mayweather isn't looking for a bigger payday on a rematch.

Mayweather looking for a clinical decision tomorrow night.

Alvarez may win, but he will EARN it if he does.

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    Nobody... look at his recent slew of fights since he won the belt.

Matthew Hatton - Brought up from WW at a 150 CW and he fought him to a decision
    Ryan Rhodes - Decent opposition at the time, gassed in the middle rounds, finished him in the 12th. Other than that, he was a glorified Euro journyman
    Alfonso Gomez - I like him, one of my favorites.... and he gave Canelo some fits despite what the scorecards said and that whack stoppage. He was in his face and didn't give up throwing.
    Kermit Cintron - What a joke he is as a fighter. First fight back, schooled by Molina. Fought some nobody and somehow got to fight ALvarez afterwards. He's looked like trash coming back from his ring dive and looks like trash after his beating.
    Josesito Lopez - A freaking JWW.... a 140 pound fighter, ruined his potential victor ortiz fight.... so he picked him instead and fought the career 140 pounder at 154. That turned out fine.... beat him into submission... what a surprise.
    Shane Mosely - People have been beating down and passing Mosley around worse than a Filipino Prostitute's vagina. Come on now, he's only name value now... and still Mosely looked his best fighting Alvarez than he did in his last 2 fights against Pacquiao and after the second round of Mayweather.
    Austin Trout - Best and most difficult fight of his career. Despite what the scorecards had, it was closer than that. Stupid Texas and open scoring.
    Points Awarded:

SBR_John gave hougigo 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

gcd8
    Update your status
    gcd8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 320

i wouldn't order the mayweather fight if it was 50 cents, i wouldn't give that guy a dime, he ducked manny and that's what everybody wanted to see, he hand picks his fights to make sure he will win and lastly HE"S BORING, we all know what's going to happen floyd will dance around and win by decision it will be boring and if u watch on your computer you will be thanking urself for not wasting 75 dollars

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Yes gcd8, Mayweather is the most boring champion in the history of boxing. I'm getting it because I want to be there when his reign of boredom ends.

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    Yes gcd8, Mayweather is the most boring champion in the history of boxing. I'm getting it because I want to be there when his reign of boredom ends.
    I think the most boring champion in boxing history was Buzz Killington

snufflyjoe
    snufflyjoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4871

im more a fan of MMA then Boxing but that fight was great. Just a masterful performance by Money

hougigo

Man... Not going to lie. I was high on a Mayweather KO too. I'm too coward to take the KO prop and took the spread instead...which barely made it thanks to oyster berry Ross.
    Good news in a night I was buried alive

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1896

Judge CJ Ross should be banned from boxing.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/9/15...draw-bad-score

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Judge CJ Ross should be banned from boxing.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/9/15...draw-bad-score
    Mayweather has good defense

GunShard
    Last edited by GunShard; 09-15-13 at 06:27 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lmaoooooo

GunShard

lol

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Gunshard is my idol

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

It is just simply amazing how people think this broad is just a bad judge or and NFL ref is just bad ref or a MMA judge needs to be replaced and have no idea that these crooks are taking orders from higher ups and do what they are told to bring the money to the books. Just amazing. People getting robbed right in front of their faces and have no idea why they are getting rob but hang on the notion that maybe the judge is inept. My goodness

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    I don't see mayweather knocking a guy out that weighs 25lbs more than him.
    It will be a good fight the first 5 or 6 rounds, then cinnamon head will be tired and look like a statue.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    It was a good fight the first five or six rounds? What fight were you watching? There were maybe​ two close rounds the entire fight.

First 123