Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    He barely KO'ed a smaller Ortiz, with a free hook.
    you're gonna count that as a ko?

i don't even count that as a win.

it was a cheap shot.

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    $75 for ppv.

Pass, Mexican Blake Griffin in a decision.
    Everyone thinks canelo's only chance of winning is by ko.... but then you think about it and even if he knocks floyd down multiple times you know the ref will not jump in quickly to end floyd's undefeated reign he will probably give floyd more of a chance to recover and with floyd defense he could survive 12 rounds. I see canelo by decision very possible. It's floyd toughest fight in a very long time. It's simple if floyd avoids getting hit with big shots he wins. If he gets clipped who the fuk knows what will happen next.

BTW boxing ppv's if you only buy the big fights might cost a person $300-$400 a year. Hardly an expensive hobby.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

I always buy the big fights. I love boxing. This year has seen some incredible bouts. Mayweather fights aren't flashy, big punch, knock guys out type. It's a show of speed, quickness, elusiveness, defense, pure boxing which I enjoy as a change of pace.The undercard is worth the PPV buy alone... Danny Garcia fighting Lucas Matthysse is a must see. That will be the best fight of the night. Plus, Ishe Smith will defend his IBF junior middleweight title against Carlos Molina, and Ashley Theophane will fight Pablo Cesar Cano in the opener.I can't wait and I agree with Lou. I like Mayweather by TKO. Something about this fight leads me to think Money May is going for the stop.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by rocky16 View Post
    Lou is trolling.
    cheap ad for bet365 disguised as poor journalism.

zooom
    zooom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

Quote Originally Posted by rocky16 View Post
    Lou is trolling.
    i fell for it, i thought he was serious lol!!!

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

$75 for ppv.

Pass, Mexican Blake Griffin in a decision.
    75 Dollarz? Wait a minute...the HD version or what? 75 is freakn' insane!

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    Everyone thinks canelo's only chance of winning is by ko.... but then you think about it and even if he knocks floyd down multiple times you know the ref will not jump in quickly to end floyd's undefeated reign he will probably give floyd more of a chance to recover and with floyd defense he could survive 12 rounds. I see canelo by decision very possible. It's floyd toughest fight in a very long time. It's simple if floyd avoids getting hit with big shots he wins. If he gets clipped who the fuk knows what will happen next.

BTW boxing ppv's if you only buy the big fights might cost a person $300-$400 a year. Hardly an expensive hobby.
    Are you seriously doubting Bayless's credibility?
    If you don't trust him, then there's pretty much no other ref you can use.
    He's one of the top 3 judges in the sport

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Let me try to teach some of u guys alLittle about wagering. You look at these judges and we got a girl who gave Bradley the nod over Pacman in what many feel was the robbery of the decade. Then we have Dave Moretti the king of big fight fixes and im real surprised the other clown Roth isn't with him. Then they throw in some Canadian who most likely will be the only guy who sees the fight like everyone else and judges it fairly. Guys try to find out where all the money is and bet the other fighter. Usually in the Mayweather fights the guys who want to see the blackman beat throw down their money on the whitey like they unbelievably did with Hatton lol. Mexican money will come in big. If this is lopsided one way money only a knockout will save the decision from being rotten.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

unless boxing just really isnt your thing, this ppv will be better than any 5 ufc's combined ...

imadegen
    imadegen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9093

lol clowns still ordering boxing matches. mayweather knows he's the face of the franchise and you ppl still sheepishly buy these non-entertaining fights and pad his wallet. no wonder he's so cocky, he's stealing your money.

imadegen
    imadegen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9093

Here's a more bold prediction! In a pathetic attempt to save boxing, the rig is in. Alvarez beats mayweather, making it's new superstar alvarez a huge ppv attraction. In a last resort attempt the rich weasle-like boxing execs do the only thing to save the sport by paying mayweather offand letting him retire.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by imadegen View Post
    Here's a more bold prediction! In a pathetic attempt to save boxing, the rig is in. Alvarez beats mayweather, making it's new superstar alvarez a huge ppv attraction. In a last resort attempt the rich weasle-like boxing execs do the only thing to save the sport by paying mayweather offand letting him retire.
    lol you mad because mma is dying. Boxing is a REAL sport. MMA is for rednecks and beer drinkers.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Is MMA dying? Thought UFC was doing well with their PPV and Fox deals. Right now, mma is the UFC.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Is MMA dying? Thought UFC was doing well with their PPV and Fox deals. Right now, mma is the UFC.
    Going down hill on ticket sales, ppv, and fighter pay since 2009 when Brock Lesnar a fake wrestler was champion. UFC didnt even sell out half of the arena for the last ppv in Milwaukee with a home town fighter fighting for the belt.

MMA is not a sport.

FOX deal is bombing in ratings department too.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/9/6/...ht-night-loses

Dont try to tell me it's the new channel. Ratings sucked ass on FX one the best cable channels in the country.

MMA is dying and will be dead soon. No new stars. UFC hasnt sold a ppv over a million in a few YEARS while boxing does it EVERY year.

After GSP, the UFC has no one on the roster that can sell over 500k ppv's.
    Last edited by sideloaded; 09-11-13 at 01:34 AM.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Just lol at this. UFC is in a downward spiral.

2009 their greatest year built upon a fake wrestler. What a sport with your whole business only peaking with fake fighters.
    Last edited by sideloaded; 09-11-13 at 01:39 AM.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

UFC has ALL the top fighters under contract. They talk about super fights for YEARS. Not one has happened. What a joke of a company.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

More money right there than the entire UFC roster combined.

V4Value
    V4Value's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 400

Don't bet on boxing.

Canelo ain't getting knocked out and he is not winning by KO. Mayweather decision or Canelo TKO. Then again, it's the sweet science for a reason

Fistula
    Fistula's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

Mayweather is not knocking out Canelo. Mayweather may look to commit to a hard shot in the first few rounds to see what he can do, but when he finds he can't hurt Alvarez he'll be content to box to a decision. Since he moved from 140 eight years ago, Mayweather's only KOs have been the cheap stoppage against Ortiz and the perfectly-timed hook against a wide-open Hatton, and that not till the 10th round. Mayweather is a light puncher at welterweight, and he's fighting a solid light middleweight. Also, despite his slower feet Canelo will not be an easy target. He's a patient boxer-puncher who sets up his power with the jab and won't open up till he's in position to land. He especially knows he can't take unnecessary chances in this fight.

I took Mayweather straight so I'll win with a Mayweather KO. But to think less than 8/1 for Mayweather by KO is great value is ridiculous. This guy sounds like he watches boxing twice a year or is being paid to post this to hype the fight.

V4Value
    V4Value's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 400

As a boxer myself, and having friends with promotion companies, I would never bet on boxing. Some people just know too much.. BOL to all who bet on this fight. If I had to make a pick it would be the over on rounds.

Fistula
    Fistula's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

Quote Originally Posted by V4Value View Post
    As a boxer myself, and having friends with promotion companies, I would never bet on boxing. Some people just know too much.. BOL to all who bet on this fight. If I had to make a pick it would be the over on rounds.
    FYI: get some new friends. Get a better friend as a manager to protect you from your promoter 'friends'. Promoters are evil scum who exploit boxers and have been damaging the sport for decades. How can you associate with those people if you know they influence the result?

Lets_Get_Money
    Lets_Get_Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

I took Mayweather +749 by either KO/TKO/DQ from 5 dimes.

Those last 2 pounds are gonna be a bitch for Canelo to lose and is gonna drain him. Canelo is still very Raw, Technically he's got too many holes + he's got Stamina issues. Floyd is gonna hit him flush alot ... I don't think he'll Gatti him but I think he'll get cut and Floyd will work that cut until there is a doctors stoppage.

Floyd's fought better fighters.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

This came in the mail today, but this isn't a homer pick.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Sider thanks for the plot chart. Maybe just a temporary downward trend and not a spiral. Time will tell. Do you have assimilated one for boxing? Because honestly outside of Mayweather, who else can headline a PPV right now? I enjoy both and have actually trained both so I appreciate the finer points of both and am impartial. I want both to do well. I will admit it seems as if the UFC has done a very poor job marketing their talent. Honestly I think after The top 3 (GSP,silva,Jones) the next two most marketable guys are Sonnen and Diaz. That's sad. But boxing isn't much better IMO.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Sider thanks for the plot chart. Maybe just a temporary downward trend and not a spiral. Time will tell. Do you have assimilated one for boxing? Because honestly outside of Mayweather, who else can headline a PPV right now? I enjoy both and have actually trained both so I appreciate the finer points of both and am impartial. I want both to do well. I will admit it seems as if the UFC has done a very poor job marketing their talent. Honestly I think after The top 3 (GSP,silva,Jones) the next two most marketable guys are Sonnen and Diaz. That's sad. But boxing isn't much better IMO.
    Golovkin is the next PPV star. Guy gets me hard every time I lay eyes on his beautiful body.

NO ONE in MMA is this devastating. Take Jones 4 rounds to beat up middleweights. And Sonnen threw his fight with Jones.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    Golovkin is the next PPV star. Guy gets me hard every time I lay eyes on his beautiful body.

NO ONE in MMA is this devastating. Take Jones 4 rounds to beat up middleweights. And Sonnen threw his fight with Jones.

GGG going to make Stevens Good Boy

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

GGG going to make Stevens Good Boy
    375-0

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce;196129
    [IMG
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1bgyaSGlN1rs58o2o1_500.gif[/IMG]
    He beat Kampmann?!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post

More money right there than the entire UFC roster combined.
    haha Also more domestic abuse charges than entire roster probably!

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    haha Also more domestic abuse charges than entire roster probably!
    And it's even worse that Mayweather is doing it. I heard that his wife had no chance at fighting back because of his increased defending ability.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Life After Powder: An Underdog's Story.

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

$75? lol Haven't paid for a fight or a UFC match since Clinton was the president. Hook your laptop up to your bigscreen

http://www.vipboxonline.eu/ - stream the fight right on to the tv for free......

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

GGG is a monster unlike mathysse. GGG has skills and is p4p one of the hardest punchers i've seen. Mathysse has power and limited skills. Ko'd a blown up smaller fighter in soto ko'd mike dallas who took fight on 2 weeks notice and mike dallas is a d fighter. Ko'd peterson off his roid cycle and if you pay close attention peterson got woozy from rabbit punches mathysse threw illegally contionously before the ko. Mathysse will get whooped in a few days... but i can see vegas possibly rigging the fight in favor of mathysse as vegas may need him to win. Garcia is the easy pick out of the two main events. Canelo Floyd fight harder to predict.

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

the Heavyweight division is the future of boxing

First 123 Last