bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

530 weigh in

cant wait to see canelo on the scale

********** weve seen leonard ellerbe talk about how the 152 catch came about because of stupidity on canelos teams part.....then we saw floyd say it again and insult canelo calling him irish....canelos people seemed a bit upset by the comments....and canelo saying floyd is disrespectful....we saw oscar get a bit heated by the same behavior.....rumors that canelo is having a hard time making the weight

floyd is no stranger to an event like this....canelo is......we know canelo has talked on and on about how you have to go to the body.....but what happens if floyd is really under canelos skin??? the same shit happened to oscar and oscar wanted to hurt floyd and knock his head off.....we know oscar is always in canelos ear offering advice....but what happens when floyd gets in front of alvarez....and alvarez eats some crisp shots....will he stay the course? is floyd and the magnitude of the event and expectations too much? will he avoid trying to knock floyds head off?

redsoxfreak91
    redsoxfreak91's Avatar Become A Pro!

the nigg will be the spicc

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Doesn't matter no way no how is Floyd going to let a red headed Mexican beat him ....Floyd going to make this kid look real bad. I got invited to a viewing party in east LA...pass I figure Mexicans not going to be in such a good mood after this one

teaserpleaser

I'll probably cry if canelo lands his punchers chance and kos Floyd I'd never hear end of it from my Chicano homies after I talked shit for months. Saul really only has a punchers chance slim at that he can't stockpile enough rounds to take a dec from Floyd the goat

teaserpleaser

Remember when de la Hoya beat the shit outta old Chavez remember how heartbroken Mexicans where ....this could be along the same lines canelo is basically the new Chavez more talented of course. Watching Floyd clown this kid is going to hurt their hearts the same way.

redsoxfreak91

I hate spicss

redsoxfreak91

I only dislike nigss
    Points Awarded:

Dank_Fire gave redsoxfreak91 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Dank_Fire
    Dank_Fire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5453

Bobby u go to Vegas for this one? I think ima go for Bradley/Marquez

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Business as usual with Team Mayweather.
    They know what they are doing.

That's how you get 41 million racked up to fight a scrub.