pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    Listen they had Tech against the wall and their defense blew it but come on back to back blown calls by the refs, on the punt return that should have been TCU ball and then the fumble that WAS REVIEWED with indisputable evidence.
    Tell them that at the window maybe they will give your money back.

MathewXB
    Update your status
    MathewXB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Quote Originally Posted by Night-Tripper View Post

Froggy and Dopey did... but they did it to themselves.
    Ya I guess they did maybe they still have enough money to go and buy some vagisil for those burnt pussies

Believeland
    The Dude minds
    Believeland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 922

If you guys were winning you wouldn't be going around trying to dog other bettors. Keep trying to feel better about yourselves after finally winning a game

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by Night-Tripper View Post
    Not a damn thing wrong with Lubbock unless you have something against going to class with the hottest coeds in America. Then again, maybe you and frogs just ain't tithing enough at your local Church of Christ.

Pssssssssssstttt... Fort Worth ain't nothing to write home about... and what's with all of the Horny Toad chicks walking around campus with paper bags over their heads?

Your delusional brah

Lubbock is the stanky arm pit of Texas, only slightly above the bunghole of Amarillo

Huckleberry Pig
    Huckleberry Pig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    It's all about quarterback play. Boykin was absolutely pathetic tonight. Patterson couldn't do anything about a kid sucking up the place. He tried coddling him, tried getting in his ass, tried Jedi mind tricks. Boykin was shit on a stick. Very low football IQ to boot. You can't put a price on a quality QB.

Mayfield out played Boykin in the first half, then all of a sudden he looked like he was on the take in the 2nd half. You could see Mayfield start to implode, turning the ball over and over. Thankfully, he got hurt which allowed the backup Webb to come into the game and get the offense moving. The big problem is that these coaches live and die by their QBs. KK saw Mayfield struggling but refused to take him out. It took him getting hurt for us TT backers to cash.
    I think TCU should have tried to run it more. Their last TD came from running the ball, they were averaging like 5-6yrds a carry that drive on the ground. Their O-Line had an avg of 50lbs per player on the TCU D-line. They should have been trying to establish that the whole game. Not any of this 4-5 wide BS, esp when you don't have the QB to run it. They ground and pound in the 1st half more and the Tech DL doesn't hold up in the 2nd half. Just my take.

Huckleberry Pig
    Huckleberry Pig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KKoz9 View Post
    Your delusional brah

Lubbock is the stanky arm pit of Texas, only slightly above the bunghole of Amarillo
    don't forget el paso

Dyl
    Dyl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Not for the first time, ref's are a disgrace. Officiating from the top down in American football is pretty woeful, but then so is the standard in other sports too. I guess it's just an impossible job...or they are all on the take of course

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6446

If ever a game should end in a tie, this was it. Game was dogsh*t. Between the penalties and the poor execution game was damn near 5 hours. Neither team deserved a W.

pulledclear

Anymore excuses from losers before we can wrap this thread up. Lets let the FIXtards chime in and call it a day!

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1470

I didn't have a wager on this game and thought it was the fishiest reffing I have ever seen. I felt this way before the plays at the end of the game. After seeing the interference with the punt receiver call when the defender was no where near him and the no review of the fumble 2 plays later I was cracking up. I'd be surprised if there wasn't an investigation. Even the announcers were hinting at how strange these calls were.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1470

not sure why there are so many people trolling these type of threads disagreeing with obvious poor calls. Sweet guys. Some of you won your coin flip dart throwing texas tech wager. Doesn't mean you have to be a jackas s and disagree with the bad calls just to stir the pot and rub your win in others faces.

Dyl
    Dyl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    not sure why there are so many people trolling these type of threads disagreeing with obvious poor calls. Sweet guys. Some of you won your coin flip dart throwing texas tech wager. Doesn't mean you have to be a jackas s and disagree with the bad calls just to stir the pot and rub your win in others faces.
    It's quite astounding isn't. All the people gloating on this thread will be exactly the same when the refs screw them out of a bet. People online seem to love to stir for some reason, how anyone can watch that game and not see the ref's have influenced the result in a blatent and shocking manor is beyond me. I'm amazed people laugh it off, it's as if people don't actually want a clean game.

pulledclear

"Some of you won your coin flip dart throwing texas tech wager"Learn the game turd.

DallasRedRaider
    DallasRedRaider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

tcu fans are silly. Yes the refs were horrible. But this was both ways. The refs were terrible they f'd this game up bad. But if we are talking excuses let me get mine in as well... Tech should have put tcu away in the first half easily. Tech just killed themselves there before the half and had a terrible PI penalty on jace amaro that killed the drive. Tcu defense is really good, but did tcu fans really think you were going to come into Lubbock and win only scoring 10 points?

TCU has built up an overrated perception in the world of college football by being in a weak ass conference and beating up on nobodies. Now that tcu is in a real conference this perception is coming back down to earth. TCU is 3-8 in their last 11 games versus big league opponents. Time for tcu and their fans to realize who they are and quit trying to hang on to their over inflated perception based on playing New Mexico, Wyoming, Colorado State and San Diego St week in and week out. Welcome to the big 12. Good luck the rest of the way frog fans.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think the refs screwed Tech by wiping out a TD and screwing up on successive plays that should have seen the ball go back to TCU late in the game ... Thing is Patterson didn't use that shit as an excuse. They misexecuted and took way too many penalties to win even if they would have been in position to do so without the blown calls.

Thing you need to realize about the TCU program is the teams that they have fielded in the Big 12 last year and this year are not on the same level as the teams right before they came to the conference. There was NFL talent on the 2011 Rose Bowl team. That team with Dalton would have held up well in the Big 12.

The team they have now is no where near that strong, that's pretty easy to see. The have some comparable RB talent to that team perhaps and a couple of good individual defensive players - but as a team, they are no where near those teams, especially at some key skill positions.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by DallasRedRaider View Post
    tcu fans are silly. Yes the refs were horrible. But this was both ways. The refs were terrible they f'd this game up bad. But if we are talking excuses let me get mine in as well... Tech should have put tcu away in the first half easily. Tech just killed themselves there before the half and had a terrible PI penalty on jace amaro that killed the drive. Tcu defense is really good, but did tcu fans really think you were going to come into Lubbock and win only scoring 10 points?

TCU has built up an overrated perception in the world of college football by being in a weak ass conference and beating up on nobodies. Now that tcu is in a real conference this perception is coming back down to earth. TCU is 3-8 in their last 11 games versus big league opponents. Time for tcu and their fans to realize who they are and quit trying to hang on to their over inflated perception based on playing New Mexico, Wyoming, Colorado State and San Diego St week in and week out. Welcome to the big 12. Good luck the rest of the way frog fans.
    Texas Tech chickened out playing us and cancelled a home-and-home in 2010/2011 where we would have kicked your ass both years. Our 2008-2010 teams were loaded with NFL talent and senior experience, especially at the offensive line/QB positions, which our 2012/2013 teams do not have. Inexperienced underclassmen at the offensive line and quarterback has killed us in the Big 12.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Texas Tech chickened out playing us and cancelled a home-and-home in 2010/2011 where we would have kicked your ass both years. Our 2008-2010 teams were loaded with NFL talent and senior experience, especially at the offensive line/QB positions, which our 2012/2013 teams do not have. Inexperienced underclassmen at the offensive line and quarterback has killed us in the Big 12.
    Calm down Froggy, calm down. Isn't Lonathan holding you close?

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

You are acting like a little bitch. You've gone from talking about how TCU was going to kick Tech's ass ever since the TCU/LSU game was over, to doing the na-na-na-na-na shit about games that never took place.

Do you wear crotchless panties?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

The entire officiating crew should be jobless after the game. A disgrace to the NCAA.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

The most amazing thing out of all of this ... not even so much as a wrist slap from the Big 12 or acknowledgement of blown calls. Which is why this will happen again to some other team, hopefully Texas Tech to balance the world out. Or Texas. F the Longhorns .. always.

First 12