LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Tulane at Louisiana Tech Thursday

This is the only Thursday game I haven't touched on yet, mainly because I don't have an opinion either way. The knee-jerk reaction would be Tulane +7 because they have a game-changing receiver in Ryan Grant and a quarterback in Nick Montana (son of Joe) who passed for over 300 yards in a tough 41-39 loss to South Alabama last week going up against a horrific La Tech pass defense. However, the thing that bothers me is that the Green Wave defense is also capable of making any offense look good.

But the real wild card here is the Louisiana Tech offense. The Bulldogs led the country in scoring and total offense last year but they lost all of their firepower and they only have 41 points in two games after halving some HALVES last year where they scored 41 points, You can just about forgive scoring 14 points vs. NC State because as bad as the ACC is, it is still better than what La Tech is used to facing. But then they only scored 27 points vs. LAMAR! So my initial leans were Tulane + Under 57, but after Tulane made the South Alabama offense look like Oregon, there is always the chance the same thing could happen here, especially on the road, and that could blow up both of my initial leans. In a nutshell, nothing in this game would surprise me so I am staying far far away.

If you want to have a little bit of fun and have a few extra shingles to play with, maybe play two parlays of Tulane/Under and La Tech/Over.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

Just pick the over

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

If you have to play this game, you are desperate, which is exactly what the books look for. Pass.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

STEAM PLAY on the OVER 57 1/2....

joco
    joco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8045

Yea I agree with. The writeup. Montana can throw the ball. Maybe Tulane tt over is a play? or just the i over for the game...Anyway they lost at home against so bama so I would expect them to come up short tonite. I dunno bout the spread tho...maybe tease the over and la tech