GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1902

If this is a close 3 points or less game. Tease the underdog.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by wagerjunkie View Post
    Seattle looked god awful week 1.

fuk 12th man bullshit.

marshawn lynch is done.

San Fran out for blood after last years beat down.

no one can stop Kaepernick.
    they were missing Avril, Clemons, and Browner.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    This game is a perfect example why there is no edge in football, especially laying the -110 juice.
    I would say the 49ers are a great play here plus money and pts after how these teams performed week 1, and SF is probably the best team in the NFL IMO.
    But Seattle never loses at home.
    Seattle could win big, SF could squeak out a grinding win as well.
    This is your definition of a true coin flip.
    This is the game of the year already for Seattle, but if SF loses, it's not really a big deal for them.

Pass for me- But I'm rootin for Seattle because if they win, the division price on the 49ers will be juicy as fk Tuesday and I'm going to hammer it. Think about that one boys.
    Seattle wins this game and the division.

geebert74
    geebert74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

I have them on a teaser +4. We shall see.

PickoMoff
    No Risk No Reward!
    PickoMoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 919

Quote Originally Posted by wagerjunkie View Post
    Seattle looked god awful week 1.

fuk 12th man bullshit.

marshawn lynch is done.

San Fran out for blood after last years beat down.

no one can stop Kaepernick.

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

This game is a perfect example why there is no edge in football, especially laying the -110 juice.
    I would say the 49ers are a great play here plus money and pts after how these teams performed week 1, and SF is probably the best team in the NFL IMO.
    This is your definition of a true coin flip.
    This is the game of the year already for Seattle, but if SF loses, it's not really a big deal for them.

Pass for me- But I'm rootin for Seattle because if they win, the division price on the 49ers will be juicy as fk Tuesday and I'm going to hammer it. Think about that one boys.
    Denver shits on SF all day

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Did anybody see the SF/GB game? The Niners had a hell of a time getting plays off in time, multiple delay of games and last second TOs, and this was at HOME. I can't see them being able to deal with the noise in Seattle, I see another beat down by Seattle in this one.
    Points Awarded:

PAYTON20 gave smitch124 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Guys who we kidding ??

Whoever turns ball over more loses

Most nfl games come down to turnovers

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Tease sf to +10 and call it a day ppl damn. Only way I bet this game is live once I see what's what and who's who. Tease sf with gb and atl nyg and watch your money get made.

NavsPicks

Lol I would never ever back Eli against Peyton those types of games don't make anyone money.. Entertainment purposes only. Final could be 37-21 Peyton or 21-17 Eli just a cointoss not worth it

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Trust me I'm a giants fan these are the games we show up for. Remember last season we went 9-7 but our 3 biggest wins were blowouts against SF/NO/GB so trust me when I say the giants will show up on Sunday. Of this were the playoffs the entire thread would be on nyg ml cause Eli is the best big game qb in football and Peyton's the opposite, so lets not just crown Peyton better than Eli when he's down 2-1 in rings.

NJN86
    NJN86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 625

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    Trust me I'm a giants fan these are the games we show up for. Remember last season we went 9-7 but our 3 biggest wins were blowouts against SF/NO/GB so trust me when I say the giants will show up on Sunday. Of this were the playoffs the entire thread would be on nyg ml cause Eli is the best big game qb in football and Peyton's the opposite, so lets not just crown Peyton better than Eli when he's down 2-1 in rings.
    I can respect what Eli has done in the playoffs, but lets not kid ourselves on who is better here. Eli is one of the most overrated QBs in the league. He can look great one second and then be a complete bonehead the next (68 turnovers since 2010 - most in the NFL and evidence of how inconsistent he can be).

You also have to remember his D and running game were dominant both years he won the Super Bowl. Ultimate team efforts there but Eli always gets all the credit bc, well, he's a manning. Dude basically makes 1-2 clutch plays every big game (some of the most clutch plays anyone has ever seen) and is a complete mixed bag the rest of the time. But I don't think the 2-1 Super Bowl ring advantage is a fair comparison here. Imagine what Peyton could do with the giants run game and D those years...

NavsPicks

I'm also a giants fan and ive seen how Peyton treats Eli on the field he destroys him it's all about bragging rights . Eli wont win this game he may be able to keep it close (7-10pts) but he won't beat Peyton. Can't really compare a player rings vs rings.. Those are won by teams. Compare individual reg season stats and you'll see . Peyton's on a mission this year and this will be a statement game for him

BIGSACK
    BIGSACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 317

Seahawks should win and cover

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by BIGSACK View Post
    Seahawks should win and cover
    if Browner plays they will.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

i like L-kidd but football is not his not his specialty he is more a basketball guey.

remember he said Cleveland Browns were the best play last week.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

This is your definition of a true coin flip

If you think that there is no edge in football, then you must think there is no edge in any other sport......No matter what, you are paying juice within the given line betting -110 standard spreads or moneylines in any sport

There is always a winner and a loser....And the lines always move so there is always value or an edge out there......Football, Baseball, Bball, doesn't matter

pixster
    pixster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5629

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Guys who we kidding ??

Whoever turns ball over more loses

Most nfl games come down to turnovers
    ...which is the main reason why the Panthers lost last weekend to the Seahawks. Takeaway the Deangelo fumble at the Seattle 8-yard line with 5:25 remaining, and the outcome might have been different.

Speaking of Seattle, the 9ers/Hawks line is down to SEA -1 (5Dimes). It may fall further in SF's direction. How quickly people forget how dominant the 'Hawks are at home. I'm on SEA, just waiting to see if an even better line shows up to lock in the play.
    Points Awarded:

PAYTON20 gave pixster 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Football is one of the few sports where you can find a legitimate edge. The teams overall play hard every game. You can argue college football is the most competitive thing out there because since the BCS game is in place, ABSOLUTELY EVERY GAME MATTERS. When they put in the playoff system you still can't afford to lose more than 2 games at the most and still have a prayer of getting into that small playoff field (more than likely 1 loss). Rugby Union TOURNAMENTS (like The Rugby Championship) has an great edge too because when you only play 6 games, you can't afford to drop them and still win. Outside of football and rugby UNION (not league), the only team sport with a real edge is hockey. Why? Hockey players are real men and they don't lay down like most of the pussy NBA players.

NBA is a type of sport where the "stars" like Lebron James get male menstrual cramps every 3 or 4 games and take the night off. There is so many games that most teams don't give a shit night to night. A team like the Heat EVER losing to the Pistons is laughable yet it happened last season. NBA is bullshit. I would much rather bet on College B-Ball than NBA. But, when basketball season comes around unless it is a game like UNC-Duke, Louisville-Kentucky, Louisville-Syracuse, or Michigan-Michigan State my feelings are "I'd rather bet on that sport played on ice."

And MLB is terrible. People seem to forget how EVERYTHING has to go right in an MLB game. Your starting pitcher can have a great game only to have it ruined by shitty releivers, and if by chance all the pitching goes right until the last inning, too many closers can't do their job now. Kershaw wouldn't have this great record if they had Papelbon closing. Also even if all the pitching goes right, you still have to have some hitting that night. Everything has to go right in baseball, that is why so many people get torched betting on it.

Football is one of the very few sports where certain aspects of the team can be having a bad night and you can still win. Also prima donnas don't have as much as an effect on the game. Randy Moss came back last year because his daughter wanted him too or some shit. Well what happened? Once again Randy Moss, maybe the most physically gifted WR of all time, started to not give a shit just a few weeks in. What do you have the luxury to do in football when a prima donna WR doesn't give a damn? You can throw it to your other WR's, TE's or RB. When the gigantic pussy known as Dwight Howard started to quit on the Magic, the Magic were dead in the water.

The people who say you can't find an edge in football missed the boat a long time ago.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

now that football is here i have totally fallen out of touch with baseball

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

I was leaning San Fran, not anymore...

PlatinumBerg
    PlatinumBerg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

SEA covers here. Marshawn is going to Lynch the SF defense.
    Points Awarded:

PAYTON20 gave PlatinumBerg 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

KuLaPhU
    KuLaPhU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 482

Should be a good game. Lets go ninerss!

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

Taking alternate spread, SF-2.5 for +150. Good value IMO!

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

Quote Originally Posted by bigsack View Post
    seahawks should win and cover
    no should here - they will cover !!
    Points Awarded:

PAYTON20 gave Hot Jerry 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

win60
    win60's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

For 49ers vs. Seahawks, I expect 28-20 49ers. This is Kaepernick's first season where he got the preseason snaps with quarterback guru Jim Harbaugh. You know, the guy that developed Andrew Luck in college, was inches away of getting RG3 at Stanford, and made Alex Smith look above average. The only reason the 49ers won't win by 13 is the huge home field advantage of Seattle's stadium.

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

Quote Originally Posted by win60 View Post
    For 49ers vs. Seahawks, I expect 28-20 49ers. This is Kaepernick's first season where he got the preseason snaps with quarterback guru Jim Harbaugh. You know, the guy that developed Andrew Luck in college, was inches away of getting RG3 at Stanford, and made Alex Smith look above average. The only reason the 49ers won't win by 13 is the huge home field advantage of Seattle's stadium.

...never fukkin heard of ya pal

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

Quote Originally Posted by bigdeem5 View Post
    seattle by 11
    agree 8 +

PAYTON20

PAYTON20

Tease sf to +10 and call it a day ppl damn. Only way I bet this game is live once I see what's what and who's who. Tease sf with gb and atl nyg and watch your money get made.
    26 point teaser or nah??

PAYTON20

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    san fran +3.

Russell wilson better than rg3, kaepernick better than wilson.

San fran has better rb, te's, and wr's.

Seattle has best db corps in the league, but san fran has best total defense in the league.

Anquan "so damn strong" boldin won't let seattle db's push him around.

49ers beat a great team on sunday, seahawks were held to very low points.

Jim harbaugh will have had these guys getting used to the stadium atmosphere. Pumping lots of sound in and stuff.

49ers win a close one. Will probably be regular season game of the year.

Make money earlier in the day on like the falcons, saints, and broncos, so that if san fran does lose it won't hurt too bad.

San fran wins super bowl this year.
    lmao

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    Did anybody see the SF/GB game? The Niners had a hell of a time getting plays off in time, multiple delay of games and last second TOs, and this was at HOME. I can't see them being able to deal with the noise in Seattle, I see another beat down by Seattle in this one.
    sharp
    Points Awarded:

PAYTON20 gave ThaTopMoron 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Matt1144
    Matt1144's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2854

Quote Originally Posted by Matt1144 View Post
    All you fools think you're getting a gift with SF +3. I see the line at 2.5 already. SHAWPS pounding SF for those points. Meanwhile I see the usual idiots on this forum on the +points as well. Trap game to make the public jump all over SF after they simply BEAT (definitely did NOT destroy, rape, obliterate, etc.) GB. And IN SF on top of that. GB is overrated. Good offense with an absolute shit D so don't use that as a comparison. (And that's even with me losing an easy couple hundred bucks on that bogus call at the end of Seattle-GB last year).

Line is where it should be. Buy down if you have to and take Seattle and the 12th man at home by the field goal. I personally think this line may even fall to -2 or -1 @ -110 by game time.

BOL to whoever you choose but know it should be the home team here

This team kills at home guys...

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    I don't think I can turn down San Fran +3.
    good thing you turned it down.

PAYTON20

Quote Originally Posted by PAYTON20 View Post
    Everyone seems to drinking the Niners cool aid after they scored on GB

The GB defense is garbage. The difference between the GB defense and the Seattle defense at Century Link is enormous. Don't expect Boldin to even come close to the game he had in week 1
    Told y'all.

1 reception for 7 yards

First 123 Last